Scene 1

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----  The boys -----

 

 

 

 

“Stupid mere mortal….”

His lips turned into a smirk, his eyes slowly changed into dark red colors and a pair of sharp, long fang appeared. Without any much patience flowed in his cold-blood stream, he sank the sharp fangs in the neck of his beautiful prey. The red, viscous liquid flowed slowly once the fangs penetrating flesh. He savored fully of the sweet and delicious taste of his prey's blood until it’s become tasteless; which mean that the mortal already lost her precious life. the last drop of the now dull blood, slowly he releases his lifeless human victim from his arms to fall to the hard ground.

“Pitiful human beings…. Easily being influenced by their emotions and was so ignorant about their stupidity.”

He laughed echoed loudly in the empty space, after his dark desire had been satisfied, and tasting the prey's blood till its last drop and slowly vanishes into the thick air, completely disappeared from the crime scene. Abandoning the lifeless mortal for his underlings to clear the crime; living no evidence about the nasty activities.

 

 

------ 빠삐용 ------

 

 

It’s late in the morning already, when a figure in jeans and black hoodie was walking alone along the empty class's corridor. Once he arrived at the last room of the hallway, he halted far from of the doorway but not far enough for him to watch over the whole classroom. There was a large window, through which make the entire room was visible. He observed the class that full with really chaotic and hyperactive group of students, where a noisy chit-chatting, a flurry of giggles and every sort of kind of talking could be heard at every corner of the room.  He frowned at the sight. For an instant annoyance bubble up inside him, he just cannot cope with this kind of environment.

The whole crowd was just there playing, talking and even shouting around as if they got nothing else to do, everyone except for a boy that sited at the very back of the classroom near the window which immediately becomes his center of attention. He stares at him. That boy was sitting on his place, just staring intently outside the window; didn't even mind at all about the chaotic uproar surround him. As if he was being in a whole new world, just by himself. 

And seems like he can feel that he was being observed; by instinct he turned his gaze around only to meet with a pair of eye, that had been staring at him for a while. He looked deep into the light-brown eyes intensely. They were staring, as if digging a hole into each other eyes; both unwavered as they didn't even flinch away the moment when the gaze connected.

And their eyes connection only broken when someone lightly tapped the new boy’s shoulder and his eyes quickly shifted from the boy in the class to the person, a beautiful middle-aged lady, which greeted him from behind.

“You must be Cho Kyuhyun, right? The new transferred student?” And he just nodded to answer her questions. “I’m Mrs. Jeong, your homeroom teacher. Let’s go in and introduce you to your new classmate.” She said nicely and politely, and then moved forward into the class. Kyuhyun followed her cautiously.

The class that was once in chaos immediately becomes quiet and calm, as if everyone becomes the good students they were. The atmosphere was totally different from the previous one. After greeting the teacher, their attention then fully focused to the stranger boy standing beside their teacher. In a brief moment, their eyes clashed again, before the light brown-haired boy turned his gaze back to stares into the horizon outside the window again. He just never cared about what’s happening in his surround, already comfortable with his own quite world.

“Well…” the teacher clapped her hands once, to get the attention towards her back. “First of all, he’s your new classmate. And he just transferred here from China, right?” Kyuhyun nods slightly at the information. “Therefore, let gives him a chance to introduce himself.” The teacher continued, giving an opportunity to the new young-boy to speak up. Except for his name and where he came from, she doesn’t have any information about him as she just being informed about his arrival few minutes ago, before the school bell rang.

Already knew the next step for him to perform, Kyuhyun then slightly lowered his head as a polite gesture, “I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” He said as a brief introduction and just ends it at that. Almost everyone in the class pulled a long face with his introduction, too short for their satisfaction.

“Oh, o-okay….” The teacher said, little bit flustered. “Well then, for your seat… hmm...” She scanned throughout the classroom. “Let have you next to the other Mr. Lee there. Okay?” She pointed to a boy that’s sit beside the back door. He nods, then walked towards the mentioned place and take over the empty seat, with no more words coming out. “Okay guys; open your text book now, page 32. I believe, you’ve done the questions and now let’s have Mr. Jung solved the question no. 15…” Without wasting time, she soon starts the lesson as everything settled down and back to normal again.

“Hey, I’m Sungmin…. Lee Sungmin….” The cheerful, bubble boy said in whispered as he doesn’t wanna attracted their teacher attention. Since he perfectly sure that the new boy won’t starts any conversation, so as a friendly guy he is, he started it first. He offered his hand to Kyuhyun, caused the new boy to stare at him for a moment before accepting the hand. “You still don’t have the book, don’t you?” He asked in understanding and Kyuhyun shakes his head slowly to answer. “You can share it with me this time, before you got yours.” He said, pushes the book slightly towards Kyuhyun and then his focus going back to the lesson. In a brief second, Kyuhyun slightly turned to his right side and landed a glance over the light brown-haired boy again for a brief second before turning towards the front, fixed his eyes on the teacher without really seeing her.

 

-----

 

The instant he stepped into the class, he was surrounded. Everyone was already arrived; the whole crowds in his class were already there. One by one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter