Scene 6

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ------ Vampire ------

 

“Let’s see… so, how you do it? Succeed?” Heechul smirks amusedly at Kyuhyun, who looks really annoyed. There’s full of sarcasm in his voice and Kyuhyun clearly understand him. Heechul decided to suddenly come and visits him again at his usual place, on the rooftop of the 5-storey building, right after he shook the girl off from the place. After he suddenly lost his interest in her as his fangs decided to just hide cowardly inside his gums. And now Heechul’s laugh and taunts make him feel more annoyed than he already had felt.

“Shut up!” Heechul ignored him and continue laughing.

“You don’t have any other chance… except with him. Only him!” He said seriously at the last note, no hint of joking can be found.

“No! Not him. Not the boy that I cannot understand!” Kyuhyun retorted back quickly, sternly; doesn’t give a chance for Heechul to continue his sentence more.

“Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun…” he shakes his head several times. “Why are you making that as a big deal? We doesn’t need to understand them, we just need to know how delicious their blood are. As soon as you him, the problem will be gone. And there’s nothing for you to worry about anymore. Beside, how can you resist him like that? You have such  a strong willpower, huh! Even from here I can smell how sweet he is. That’s so good!”

“Shut it!”

“Oh how lucky, look!” Heechul then pointed out to a group of the five boys walking towards somewhere, on the ground down below them. Kyuhyun immediately spotted them too and instantly his eyes fell on that light brown-haired boy. “I dare to swear, he would taste just as sweet as his smile. Don’t you think so? You know I never swear at anything else but this.” Said the man, continue to tempting the lonely vampire. And he smirks amusedly when Kyuhyun didn’t protest more but continue to eyeing the boy that had become their hot topic since that fated night. When it turned out to be Kyuhyun fated soul mate was already beside him, as the prey himself walking willingly towards the predator. Now, it’s all up to Kyuhyun, to decide on how to savor the taste of his first blood.  

 

 

------ 빠삐용 ------

 

 

“I hate you, really.” Sungmin snorted to the boy behind him. He can’t do anything to kill him now since Eunhyuk and Ryeowook had already held both of his arms tight to avoid him from attacking the other boy like a hungry lion. To tell the truth, Sungmin really looks like a hungry lion right now. Ryeowook who’s quite afraid have no other choice but to coax the angry boy.  “I’m gonna killed you turtle tonight.” Sungmin scream out loud all his anger.

“Hyung, don’t worry. We’ll help you…” Said Ryeowook softly.

“We’ll help you till you done with it.” Eunhyuk said to support Ryeowook’s statement. Sungmin bit his lower lip, although he really wants to strangle Yesung, but with these two boys coaxing him like that, he can’t do anything. “Don’t you think it would be fun if we all work on it together? It’s been so long time since I didn’t do something like this.” Ryeowook nods, agreeing with what Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk-ah, Ryeowook-ah… you’re really my best friends. I’m nothing without you two.” Sungmin said, in the verge of tears.

“Hyung, you’re exaggerates little thing too much sometimes.” Said the smallest boy among them caused the three of them to burst out laugh.

 Meanwhile, few meters apart behind them, Yesung together with Donghae had been cautiously following them. “Yah… what should I do? He really looks pissed off.” Yesung said, slightly walked behind Donghae, as he’s ready to make him as his shield if Sungmin suddenly decide to pounce on him.

“You and your big mouth! You still dare to open your mouth even you know how scary he will be. You surely didn’t love your life, huh?” Donghae said while eyeing the angry boy in fronts them. He doesn’t even know why he’s stuck there with Yesung, feeling afraid as if h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter