Scene 3

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ His Desire ------

 

 

 

THE younger boy slowly makes his way towards the bed. His eyes dropped to the beautiful figure that’d sleeping peacefully. He sat at the edge of the bed next to her, hand slowly went to that woman’s neck, remove the hair that hidden the porcelain, white skin and gently pulled her nearer to him. His mouth, that’s few inches away from that woman’s neck, open and his lips had barely touch the skin as he’s just waiting to sink his sharp fangs in the fresh flesh.

“Impossible!!” Suddenly he felt his face twist in regret. Kyuhyun’s head jerked up reflexively and moved away from the bed to the windows; standing beside there, to observe the outside world. Moonlight filtering into, down onto his hair making him glow.

“I’ve thought so!” Heechul said at the obvious fact, then walked to the bar counter. He let out the breath he unknowingly holds, while anticipated the Kyuhyun’s action and as always he failed again. He poured a little bit of wine in a glass and drank them and poured some again. “So, what’s wrong with that boy? Something’s bothered you!” he then walked back and settled down on the couch, brought another glass of red wine together.

“I can’t tell what he has in his mind even when I tried. And I really tried this time.” He said without turning around, the dark and dull scenery outside was more interesting than inside the room.

“Well, that’s new!” he stated, quite interested at the new fact. But then, the new vampire boy in front him now had surprised him with lots of things from the start, so this new news didn’t really shocked him. But then, think again; this is not about Kyuhyun but it’s might about the other boy. “You’re supposed can read every living soul.” There’s few seconds of gap before he added.

“I know! Even I can read yours. That’s annoying me.” He ruffled his hair a bit too much.

“What? Because of that boy…” He inquired. ‘Wait… maybe that boy….’ A thought crossed Heechul’s mind after a moment, looking brighten up.

“No!” Kyuhyun immediately retorted back.

“So, what’s the matter? Just ignore him.” He scowls. ‘I should block him from reading my mind first, before thinking,’ and he sure that Kyuhyun’s just denying what his mind just said not his mouth.

“I can’t! It makes me felt insecure and annoyed.” said Kyuhyun again a bit impatiently.

“Interesting…. And here I thought you’re emotionless.” He smiles cynically. “Have you felt something else then?”

“What?”

“I mean, like curiosity?” he said, while swirling the red wine in the glass.

“What you mean?” He finally takes his eyes off from the windows, stared at the older man.

“You know….” Heechul smirks. “How good his blood would taste like? How sweet does it smell?” He said while taking a deep breath, enjoying the sweet and nice odor of his wine. Imaginably, smelling the red, thick liquid. “Hmm, how nice…” he moans in delight.

“You’re hopeless.” Kyuhyun muttered, bringing him back to reality.

“Watched your language. I’m still your sire. I’m the one who give this precious life to you.” Heechul said half-yelled.

“Life….” He chuckled.

“I save your life from the death.”

“By turning me into vampire, I appreciated it so much Heechul-sire.” Kyuhyun muttered sarcastically. There was a flurry of chuckles.

“Whatever…. Just hurry up, the blood! You don’t have much time anymore. Your 10th full moon is coming soon.”

“Tell me something I didn’t know, could you?” Kyuhyun said promptly. He then walked towards the main door. “I’m leaving.”

“Don’t you have another thing to ask?”

“Never mind, you killed my mood already.” He said as hand twisting the doorknob to leave.

“Just try once! I bet you will be addicted after you’ve tried.” Heechul shouted at him just before he disappeared behind the door. “Such a stubborn brat.” He mumbled before taking another sips of the wine. Then suddenly, a low growl was heard from the bed. He smirks. “Kyuhyun…. Kyuhyun… you just wasted such a good dinner.” He smirks. Putting the glass down on the table in front him, he slowly walked towards the sound that he just heard. “It’s party tonight.” He said as his eyes turned dark-red.

 

--------

 

“Kyuhyun?” There’s a voice greeted him as he stepped into the house. He lowered his head slightly once he saw Leeteuk, that’s sitting on the couch while holding a mug of hot coffee. The strong odor of the coffee filled the space. “You went out? At this late? I thought you were in your room.”

“Everything’s alright… hyung?” Kyuhyun’s slowly approaching him.

“I just can’t sleep?” He took a sip of the hot coffee.

“Something’s worrying you?” Kyuhyun asked animatedly, even though he partially already knew the answered for his question.

“I don’t know…” Leeteuk said meekly. “It’s not worry, it’s just….” He paused, tried to figure out the appropriate words he should use on how he felt at the moment. “Well, I don’t know….” He sighed deeply

“Earlier… what happened?” the initial questioned he wanted to ask Heechul, but then the mood was just killed by the elder’s unnecessary question and extreme suggestion.

“Earlier?”

“Ryeo…wook…” he said almost whispered.

“You saw?”

“I’m sorry…”

“No, it’s okay. It’s nothing to hide.” He sighed once again before continued. “About 5 months ago, my friend got a case involved Ryeowook… and the weather was exactly just like earlier, so that why it’s traumatized him.” Silence creep up. “On that night, Ryeowook lost his parents and Jungwook.”

“Jungwook?”

“His twin brother. They were murdered in front him in his own house. Ryeowook too… he almost died… but doctors managed to save him….” Kyuhyun mute, felt quite astonished with the news. He just didn’t expected it would be something like that. “And the culprit is still missing. My friend leaves him under my protection, since I’m not involved with the case, so the culprit won’t find him because we sure that he still in danger. He’s still the witness for the case.”

‘The promise…’

“After awake from the coma, Ryeowook didn’t speak a thing about that incident only in times like before he would showed some reaction. But we know, he still suffered a lot because of that memory…. And Ryeowook’s presence in our life had caused some emotion attachment to me, I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter