Scene 5

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------ His Immortality ------

 

 

 

“YOU moron! Since when did you become this stupid?” Heechul burst out the moment he stepped back on the rooftop again, wrath clearly evident on his facial expression. “Why? Why you just blow your chance away just like that? Moron!” he walks closer to Kyuhyun who was standing at the edge of the roof, staring at the emptied horizon. “The eternal youth is about to be yours. Yours! Just by a few more simple steps, just… just bite him off but you let it go. Just like that…. Why you let your stupidity to take over you now?” He asked so furiously, and the fact that Kyuhyun just keep his mouth shut angered him even more. “Why didn’t you bite that boy? Why didn’t you his blood?” He said, clenching Kyuhyun’s jawline hard; to forcefully turn the boy’s head to face him. “Your fangs just come out for the first time. So, why you let the boy go just like that? I’m asking you, idiot! Why?” he growled.

“That’s… he…” Kyuhyun paused for a moment, and stared at the furious man. “That’s because I don’t wanna that boy’s blood!” He stated firmly. “He’s….” he stopped again, seems lose the words he was about to utter.

 

“Dying… I wish I can!” the words slipped out so smoothly through his lips, as it was the most natural thing for him to say.

“W-what did you mean? Talking about death like that!” Ryeowook said with a shaking voice.

“Being a human for 17 years old… till now… is more than enough.” His eyes looked straight into Ryeowook’s eyes when he said the words as if he certainly meant of what he said. “At this age…” he paused for a moment to take a deep breath. “If I can die… then I choose to die! I wanna die!”

Just in a blink of eyes, Ryeowook’s right hand instantly went straight to his face and slapped him hard at the cheek.

“Don’t you… don’t you ever said something like that again.” He clearly noticed how hard Ryeowook’s body trembled from the anger.

“I’m sorry then.” He said cold-heartedly, and turns his head back to face the wide horizon. Having no idea of how much his word before had effected the other boy.

“Don’t apologies, if you don’t think it was wrong.”

He then looked back at Ryeowook again. He can see the tears that started to build in. “If… you really want… to die, then… just die….” Ryeowook said as the tears started to make their way through his cheeks. And just like that, Kyuhyun watched him walked away from the scene.

 

“He’s so unpredictable and likes to interfere in other people’s life… and” Kyuhyun halt his speech for few second before continue again “cries a lot.” That had makes the older man snorted at his statement.

 

“No, don’t do it.” He heard Ryeowook’s screamed his lung out loud and he knew how Ryeowook was rushing over towards him even without looking at the lad, but for the other boy to grab his hand and pulled him over into his hug, he never thought of that would coming.

“Please… don’t die.” Ryeowook’s wistful whispered passed through his ear. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that. You can’t die, please…”

“I won’t die. I can’t die.” He said looking into the smaller boy’s eyes, certainly. Confidently.

“Thank… you.” Ryeowook then said while smiling to him. Again, he saw the tears started to flow down across the cheeks. Somehow he felt that the feeling Ryeowook conveyed behind this tears now is different from last one. It looks just like the same tears but with different feeling. He knows that a while ago it was because of his anger, but he didn’t understand what it is now. He saw how Ryeowook’s eyes shining bright behind the tears. “Thank goodness…” Ryeowook said while wiped all the tears clear and smiled again wholeheartedly to him, making him even more confused with how human heart is functioning. Just one moment ago he felt sad, and the next moment he can smile so brightly again. How can he switch his emotion so easily?

“Kyuhyun!” the boy called for his name after a moment of silence, while staring up at the sky. “Look at all the stars.” He glanced up and widened his eyes as he saw the stars shining over the sky, just a few seconds ago it was covered by the darkness with no hints of the brightness would come out. “Whoa… It’s shining bright. It’s so beautiful, isn’t it?” Ryeowook give a quick smile when he looked at him as he just stares at the boy.

 

“That boy…! Impossible!”

Heechul grouch. “You’re the only one weird vampire whose need to the fate’s blood first. So, that’s not something you can choose.” He said still full of wrath, thinking how stupid Kyuhyun was, letting go of the great opportunity to have finally get his immortality. He walked away, making a few feet distance from the younger one, to calm himself down.

“My fangs have grown. I have the fangs now.” Kyuhyun retorted back quickly, firmly. “I will do it someday… and with other people...”

Heechul chuckles sarcastically. “With other people.” He repeats, which was slightly mocking the boy. “That’s the most naïve words I’ve heard from you.” his voice full of sarcasm. “Don’t you remember that, only him… only he can prove you as the vampires… only he can turn you into the real vampire! So, stop pondering! Just do it and done with! Don’t give a damn anymore!” he said, half-shouted.

“I KNOW THAT!” Kyuhyun shout back.

Heechul suddenly laugh. “Then we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter