White and Purple!

Let The Chips Fall As They May

The sun could be seen shining radiantly through the windows of Incheon Airport.

There were many enthusiastic fans of Super Junior(E.L.F's) waiting for the return of their beloved idols. Deafening screams could be heard as Super Junior walked through the airport to their van.

I walked around the airport with my 3 humongous suitcases on a trolley, searching for my mother in the crowds of people. My feet were beginning to ache from walking so I decided to sit in a corner for a while and rest. When I first arrived in Korea, I felt so excited, but now I feel despondent knowing that I can't even find my mother. I feel so helpless!

"Honey, what are you doing sitting there?" my mother asked.

I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I love my mother and I haven't seen her in 6 months! I missed her motherly hugs and sitting around for hours talking about nothing in general. She is the best mother in the whole world and just seeing her makes me happy! I forgot about all of my negative thoughts and felt truly happy again. I let go of my mother and smiled. I looked behind her and saw my half sister. She looks healthy which is good. To be honest, I missed her even though we don't get along very well.

"I was looking for you but I couldn't find you so I took break," I said

"That's okay, honey. Come on, let's go home!" my mother said.

Once we got home, I straight away went to my room to unpack. I am a very organised person. I live in a three story house. It is very extravagant. My mother spent a long time designing our house and I absolutely love it! My room is 'Hello Kitty' themed!

I live on the 2nd floor with my sister. My mother lives on the third floor.

I heard an impatient knock on my door. I opened the door and saw my sister.

"Welcome back, !" she said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You're starting school tomorrow so here's your uniform and school supplies," she said.

"Thank you," I replied

"Just so that you aren't confused or have any misunderstandings, I don't like you and honestly I don't want ANYONE to know that we are related so never talk to me at school. No, don't even look at me. You disgust me!" she said, then walked off.

I closed the door and sat on my bed. Warm tears fell on my cheeks. She has always hated me. I know, I should be used to her rude remarks, but I can't help but get hurt by everything she says. She is so mean! I sighed. Maybe one day we can be friendly sisters but for now that isn't going to happen. I finished unpacking which took me half an hour. I changed into my 'Hello Kitty' pajamas then fell asleep on my 'Hello Kitty' bed. I love Hello Kitty!

"Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding," my phone alarm sang.

I turned it off and groggily got out of bed. I walked downstairs in my pajamas and ate some cereal.

"Aren't you a bit too old to be wearing 'Hello Kitty' pajamas?" my sister asked.

I poked my tongue at her. Once I finished eating, I had a shower and brushed my teeth then changed into my school uniform. I love my school uniform! It's so stylish! The skirt is a bit short but there's not really much I can do about that. It's the first time that I've had a purple uniform!

I braided my fringe then went downstairs.

"Honey, you are going to school with your sister so you should hurry up and catch up to her. She left a few minues ago," my mother said.

"Okay, thanks, bye mom, I love you," I said then hugged her.

"I love you too, honey," she replied.

I ran out the door and saw my sisters figure walking to school. I jogged up to her.

"You are not walking with me to school!" my sister said.

"Okay, just tell me the directions to school and I'll walk ahead of you," I said.

"Walk straight, then turn right and you'll see students walking to school so follow them. Incase you have forgotten, never talk to me at school, okay?" she said.

"Fine," I said.

I walked to school by myself which took ten minutes. I was really disappointed! The school looks like an ominous abandoned school you would see in a scary movie.

I was about to question if I went to the right school when I saw the school's sign board.

So I am at the right school. I took a deep breath and opened the door of the school. My mouth dropped right open, I was so surprised! The interior of the school is beautiful! It is expensive and a contrast of white and purple(the school colours). Our school colours are white because it is a pure colour and purple because it is a colour of royalty. Plants are spread out around the school which gives our school a fresh feeling of connection with the nature. There are various lounge areas, with sofas, karaoke machines and game consoles(such as XBOX 360's, PS3's and WII's.

There are also lots of quiet study areas.

The atmosphere of the school is exuberant! All of the students are exceptionally pretty! I am positive that I have seen some of the students that attend this school on TV before.

"Close your mouth before a fly goes in," my sister said.

I closed it and looked away out of embarrassment. 

I heard someone's voice which sounded awfully familiar. That same loud voice. It can't be him, right?

"Jae Li?" he called.

He started to walk towards me. DAMN! What should I do? I saw a corridor so I walked towards it. His footsteps were becoming louder. I started running.

"YAH! SON JAE LI! How dare you run away from me?!" he screamed.

He's my best friend but I don't want to see him right now! I really don't know the layout of the school so I was praying that I wouldn't run into a dead end. I hid behind a wall, hoping that he wouldn't find me. I heard his loud footsteps and breathing so I waited until I was 100% sure that I had lost him. I walked around the school looking for the school's office. The school office is modern and technological. It has a purple and white colour scheme abiding with the school colours.

The office lady was very friendly and gave me my timetable and a school diary which included a map of the school. I then walked to my next class which was English. The corridors were empty. Did the bell already go? Damn, I'm late! Even though I am fluent in English, I still don't want to be late to my first class! Once I reached the room, I knocked on the white door 2 times.

Let me tell you, I was surprised by the teacher who opened the door!