That Pretty Unnie pt. 2 (SHORT FILLER)

그 예쁜 언니 (That Pretty Unnie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

Yebin walked toward her sister's room with a certain agenda in mind.

She pushed the door open, not bothering to knock first, and see her sister's laying flat on her stomach with a fashion magazine in her hands.

 

"Kyungwon unnieeeee~"

 

"Whaz up bro?" Kyungwon put down her magazine and looked up.

 

"It's supposed to be 'sis' not 'bro'. Can't you see that i have s?" Yebin rolled her eyes and threw herself to lie beside her sister on the older girl's bed.

 

"Well.. Those aren't real, are they?" Kyungwon teased as she's pointing at Yebin's chest.

 

"HAISH THIS IDIOT!" Yebin kicked her sister's leg in annoyance.

 

"Ouch! Don't have to be so violent. By the way why you're here?"

 

"Can't i spend some time with my own sister?"

 

"You can. But i know you won't do that out of the blue without any hidden agenda under your sleeve. So just spill."

 

"Fine. I'll be quick so i won't bother you for too long."

 

Kyungwon raised one of her, silently telling her sister to continue.

 

"So.. i saw your latest post in your instagram." Yebin begins.

 

"Okay..?"

 

"Who is the girl beside you?"

 

"Which side? Left or right?"

 

"The one who wear pink hoodie, long black hair and having bangs."

 

"Ah, Minky."

 

"Minky?" Yebin asked in confusion. Thinking is that even a name?

 

"Uh well her name is Minkyung but i usually called her Minky. You know pet names between girl friends."

 

"Girlfriends???!" Yebin gasped.

 

"Hey hey.. not that girlfriend without space in between. But girl friend as in my close friend who is a girl."

 

"Ah i see.." Yebin finally can breathed out in relief.

 

"Yebinie, i can guess where this conversation will lead to. Besides it's not the first time i saw a girl, girls, chasing after her. But as your sister, i just want to warn you beforehand. Minkyung is not like us, Yebin-ah. You and i might like girls but she likes boys." Kyungwon softly said, as if trying to not hurting her sister's feeling.

 

"Oh, i see." Yebin's shoulder slightly slumped down. The older Kang just sighed seeing her little sister looking dejected like that.

 

"But can i at least meet her, unnie? Can't you introduce me to her?" Yebin's round eyes bored into Kyungwon's with hopes. 

 

"Oh Kang Yebin.. You shouldn't fall for a straight girl. You know it won't do you any good."

 

"Just one chance, unnie. Please.. just once chance. That's all i ask." Yebin rarely beg, even to her sister. Because she tends to do everything on her own and as long as she can do it by herself, she won't bother the others to help her. But this time, she will beg, plead or do whatever it would takes just so she can get that once chance to know Minkyung better. Because as crazy as it might sounds, she thinks she feel attracted to the older girl just by seeing her in a picture. And she knows it's not merely a silly crush.

 

"Fine. I can't promise you anything for now but i'll try to find the right time for you to meet her."

 

(End of flashback)

*****

 

*back to the present time*

(Inside the cinema)

 

The two sit beside each other with Minkyung at the corner and Yebin on her right.

 

Honestly speaking, Minkyung is not a big fan of horror movie. But at least she still can watch it with her eyes half closed or maybe wide opened but her long slender fingers will have to cover her face so she can only see a bit of the scene through the spaces between her fingers, but Minkyung can’t watch gore at all. So she braced herself and told herself to ‘woman up’. Besides the happy smile on Yebin’s face after they bought the tickets is surely worth it for Minkyung to did this. 

 

The movie they are going to watch is coming from Stephen King’s book with the same title as the movie which is ‘IT’. 

 

“Unnie, you’re alright?” Yebin worriedly asked. She can sensed the older girl is kind of fidgety on her seat.

 

"Y-yeah. Why wouldn't i?" Minkyung tried her best to stay calm and composed for she doesn't want to make the younger girl feels guilty for dragging her to watch a movie that Minkyung actually doesn't really fond. Because whenever she watched a horror movie, the ghost from inside the movie will haunting her inside her head for at least one day and one night. She often found herself can't have a perceful sleep after watching horror movie. But of course she won't share those details with Yebin.

 

"Okay then." Yebin spared the taller girl one last look before she's focusing to the big screen in front of her, the movie is starting.

 

The kid named Georgie is running after his paper boat but then he stumbled and fell and his boat is falling down to the water duct.

 

"NOOOO!" Georgie shouted.

 

Then a pair of yellowish eyes appeared from the darkness below.

 

Yebin secretly eyeing Minkyung from the corner of her eyes just to see the older girl is hiding her face behind her hands. Yebin has to chuckled at that.

 

Minkyung seems to hear the light chuckle coming from the girl beside her. She turned her head to look at Yebin and see the latter is already looking at her with a teasing grin.

 

"Unnie, it's not even passed 10 minutes since the movie started. You're scared already? How can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter