That Pretty Unnie pt. 3

그 예쁜 언니 (That Pretty Unnie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

Awwww~ You guys are the best <3

9 upvotes and comments in less than a day. You guys just made my day. So to show my gratefulness, here's a fast update for you. You see, when the author is happy and in a good mood, they write better, and faster ;)

 

Btw i think i'll make this story into chaptered. How many chaps? That.. i still don't know xD

 

Anw, enjoy!

 

The two girls are lying beside each other inside the dark bedroom. The only source of light is the moon and stars’ light that shining down on them, seeping through the clear glass window.

 

Both girls are trying to get some sleep but they also know that the person beside them is not sleeping yet. 

 

“Unnie..”

 

“Yes, Yebin?”

 

“Minkyung unnie..”

 

“Yes, Kang Yebin?”

 

“No, nothing.” 

 

“Eyy, what was that?” Minkyung shifted a bit so she can look at Yebin.

 

“Sorry, i just like to call your name.” Yebin soon laying sideways too to face Minkyung and grinned at her. Even in the dark like this, Minkyung can see how bright the younger girl’s smile for her.

 

“You’re weird, you know that? And kind of a creep too.”

 

“Oh? Did i creep you out?” Yebin’s grin is vanished now and replaced by a pout. Minkyung just chuckled before she speaks again.

 

“Of course not. Even though i just met you today, i don’t know, it feels like i knew you long enough to comfortably share my personal space with you. Maybe since you’re not really stranger to me. Because your sister is my close friend. And you kinda like her in a way.”

 

“Really? In what way exactly?”

 

“You took care of people well. You’re caring and reliable despite your young age. Your sister is like that too. She takes care of me well and look out for me. Even though we’re the same age friends. Well, i even older than her for few months."

 

“Ah yeah. Maybe.”

 

“So when you two are together, who take care of who? Since you both seems naturally a protector type. I’m curious.” Minkyung subconsciously shifted closer toward Yebin as she waits for the younger girl's answer. Yebin has to gupled at their proximity. Minkyung looks even prettier up close like this. It's getting hard for Yebin to control herself.

Minkyung makes Yebin feels so many feelings, makes her body doing so many things because of the older girl and yet Minkyung doesn't even have a slightest clue about her power over Yebin.

 

“Ahem." Yebin cleared . "We protect each other, unnie. We look out for one and another.” She answered, trying her best to look at Minkyung in the eyes as she speaks, resisting the urge to divert her gaze lower to Minkyung's pinkish plump lips. 

 

“Aww, that’s so sweet. I envy you two. I wish i have a sister too.”

 

“It’s not all sweet all the time like that, unnie. We fought and argued a lot too. Having similar personality and way of thought could be a curse too.”

 

“Hahaha, so you’re saying that we should look for someone who is the opposite of us?”

 

“Yeah, for example like you and her. Or.. me and you.”

 

“I see. No wonder me and Kyungwon clicked in a rather short time. And now look at you and me. We also just clicked so easily.” Yebin nodded and smile. 

 

“Unnie..”

 

“Hm?”

 

“You’re okay, right? I mean your paranoia after watching horror movie.. it's not coming back right?"

 

“Ah! No, i’m totally fine, Yebs. Strangely. Haha it’s been a while since i can feel this calm and safe even after i watched a horror movie. Maybe because you’re here with me.” Minkyung said and patted Yebin's head.

 

“Good to know. It’s late already. You and i should sleep so we can survive in our class tomorrow. Good night, Minkyung unnie. Sleep well. Don’t worry of Pennywise or anything, i’m here to protect you.”

 

“Thank you, my little guardian angel. You too. Sleep tight.” Minkyung didn’t know where she got the courage or why she even did that. But she found herself leaning down to give a good night kiss on Yebin’s head before she slipped herself under the blanket and closed her eyes. 

 

*dugeun dugeun* *dugeun dugeun*

 

“Dear heart, it’s just a peck on my head. Stop overreacting like this! You beat way too fast right now!” Yebin placed one hand on her chest and inwardly scolded her heart.

***

 

(The next day in Yebin’s school)

 

“Thank you for driving me to school today, unnie.” Yebin said to the older girl once the two stands in front of her school gate with Minkyung's car parked behind them.

 

“No biggie, Yebs. I should be the one who thanked you. You chased away the bad dreams for me last night, remember?” Minkyung giggled. 

 

“That’s an honor. Because i’ll do anything for Princess Minkyung.” Yebin dramatically bent her legs and bowed to Minkyung as if she’s really a Royale. Minkyung just laughed at the shorter girl’s silly act with her hand covering .

 

“Pabo. You’re embarrassing me.” Minkyung said in the middle of her laugh and quickly pulled Yebin up to stand up properly on her feet. 

 

“Go inside. Unnie will leave once you get inside your school.” Minkyung said and crossed her arms in front of her chest as she’s leaning back against her car, waiting for Yebin to walk inside her school.  This is one of the reason why girls are so easily fall into her charm. Kim Minkyung can be fragile, making people want to take care of her and protect her at all costs, but at the next second, she could be all gentle and attentive and mature.

 

“Fine. Once again thank you, Minkyung unnie. And.. uh.. umm.. see you?” Yebin hesitantly said as she looks at her shoes, too shy to look at Minkyung’s eyes. Minkyung can sense the doubt in the younger girl’s voice. So she gently cupped Yebin’s face and lifted it up to meet her eyes. 

 

“Yeah, see you, Yebin. Unnie will visit you again soon. Maybe having a movie date again, or maybe ice cream date. So make sure to spare your time to have a date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter