That Pretty Unnie pt. 4

그 예쁜 언니 (That Pretty Unnie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay true to her words this time, Minkyung came to pick Yebin up from her house at 7 because the party supposed to start at 7.30

Minkyung decided to wear casual clothes today, a sleeveless flowery dress with black leather jacket on top of it. While Yebin wears her favorite black crop tee and denim skinny jeans. Until Minkyung told her to change.

 

"You shouldn't wear too revealing clothes, Kang Yebin. Go change it now." Minkyung unhappily demanded.

 

"Unnie, it's a crop tee.  Of course it will reveal some skins." Yebin giggled. She always thought that having a possessive or over-protective lover will annoy her to the moon and back, but now seeing Minkyung being somewhat a bit too protective of her, she had to take back her words. Because she enjoyed it. She totally likes it.

 

"No Yebs. We won't leave your house before you change your clothes.  And that's final."

 

"But unnie~ It's my favorite." Yebin helplessly whined.

 

"No means no. It's almost spring and the weather starts to get chilly. I don't want to risk it." Minkyung furrowed her eyebrows in disapproval.

 

"Risk what?"

 

"For you to catch cold with your revealing crop tee. Go wear something thicker." Minkyung stepped forward and pushed Yebin to go back inside her room to change.

 

"Fine fine." Yebin laughed and admitted her defeat. "I'll go change now." She decided to not defying her beloved unnie anymore.

 

"You see i'll do anything for you, princess. Anything!" Yebin said out loud, half yelling, purposely want to tease Minkyung who always hates it when Yebin called her with cheesy nicknames like this 'princess' for example.

 

"Yaaaah! Stop calling me that." Minkyung said, feigned anger, when she actually try her best to suppressed her smile. Because c'mon, as cheesy as it might sounds, which girl that doesn't like to be called and treated like a princess right?

 

"Because i like you a lot." Yebin lowly mumbled to herself before she closed her bedroom door. She thought Minkyung won't hear it since she said in a barely whsiper-tone like.

 

But the latter did hear it.

 

There's a small smile curved on Minkyung's pretty face as she looks at the door that Yebin just closed.

 

"I like you a lot too, Yebs."

***

 

(At Yebin's school anniversary party)

"Oh Yebin, you're finally here!" A girl came approaching Yebin and Minkyung before she pulled Yebin in for a quick hug.

 

"Hi, Zhou. The party hasn't start right?" Yebin asked her best friend after the two break the hug.

 

They easily spotted each other inside the school big main auditorium even among these more than hundred of people surrounding them.

 

"No, of course not yet. By the way who is she? Won't you introduce your date to me?" Jieqiong annoyingly wiggled her eyebrows, causing Yebin to lightly shoved her away because she can't stand the sight.

 

"You already know her, you snake!" Yebin inwardly shouted as she's subtly glaring at her best friend who just put up a very annoying knowing smile that Yebin badly want to wipe off of the Chinese goddess's face.

 

"Oh, hi there, Yebin's friend. My name is Minkyung." Minkyung stretched out her hand for a handshake.

 

"Hi, Minkyung unnie. I'm Yebin's bestest best friend, Zhou Jieqiong." The two shook hands.

 

"Oh, you're a Chinese? Whoaa i couldn't tell because you speak Korean very well."

 

The two continue to chat a bit more before suddenly someone's join their little group.

 

"Hi, Yebin." The guy tapped Yebin's shoulder to get her attention. Little did he knows, it's not only Yebin's attention that he successfully got at the moment, because Jieqiong and especially MInkyung are paying their full attention at the new intruder too.

 

"Oh, Jackson oppa. Hi." Yebin warmly greeted him. Jackson is her sunbae in swimming club.

 

"Where's your date? Don't tell me you rejected me just to came alone tonight." Jackson playfully said as he's nudging Yebin with his shoulder.

 

"Ahem." Minkyung faked a cough.

 

"Hi, you're looking for me?" Minkyung gracefully smiled at Jackon. Anyone can tell how that seemingly angelic smile is containing poison behind it. Even Jackson who received the smile had to gulped down his saliva because of those intimidating foxy eyes. Jackon might be hallucinating, yeah he must be. Because it's too early to get drunk but Minkyung kind of look like a Gumiho right now in his eyes. She scares him.

 

"Uh.. sorry noona but who are you?" Jackson politely asked. Poor boy. He did nothing wrong though.

 

"You were asking about Yebin's date right? Here. Now you see her. Yebin's date tonight is me." 

 

 "O-oh.. I'm sorry." Jackson quickly apologized and bowed without he even realized it.

 

"What is there to sorry for, oppa-yah.." Yebin giggled, and lightly hit Jackson's muscle arm. Wrong move. She tried to save Jackson but she just put him into a bigger danger because Minkyung is scarily glaring at his arm that Yebin still hold.

 

"I--I.." Jackson stuttered. Out of these four, Jieqiong seems to be the one who enjoyed the scene the most. She just stood there at the side, not too far from the trio, not too close either, with her arms relaxedly crossed and watching the 'drama' in front of her with a somehow happy smile.

 

"Yebin, i'm hungry. Let's go get some foods." Minkyung dragged the still confused Yebin to walk away from Jackson who also still in daze.

 

"Uh? Okay. See you around, oppa!" Yebin crooked her neck and waved at Jackson before vanished into the crowds with Minkyung.

***

 

Minkyung and Yebin are enjoying their foods when suddenly Minkyung speaks. 

 

"Yebs, who is he?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Jackson, isn't it?"

 

"Ah, Jackson oppa. He's my sunbae (senior). He's one of the aces in swimming club where i also part of that club. He's like our club's pride and he has so many fangirls in this school."

 

"Well, are you too?"

 

"Me too what?"

 

"Are you his fangirl too?"

 

Yebin just laughed. "Waeyo, unnie? You're kind of weird today. I can see that you don't really like him. I just don't understand why. Because he did nothing but being sweet and polite as far as i can see."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter