oo7

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pulled me up, Chanyeol stepping in front of us. 

"Is there an issue?" Suho says walking next to Chanyeol. 

The men who tried taking me stared at us and scoffed walking away, Sehun holds me in his embrace, and I sigh. He's so warm. 

"Are you okay?" Sehun asks. 

I nod, stepping out of his embrace to have someone block my view. Luhan's arms were cross looking down at me. He does not look happy at all.

"Don't you know girls shouldn't walk alone at night?" Luhan says, more like a statement he was trying to make. 

"I can handle myself," I snap at him.

"It did not look like it," Sehun says standing next to Luhan. 

"You know what, I'm not going to argue with you because it'll be a waste of my time," I say crossing my arms. I did not like being commanded, they did not own me nor were they responsible for me. 

"So Min you should know that if anything happens to you, your family will kill us," Suho says trying to reason with me. It was not going to work at all. 

"Whatever," I mumble. There was no way I was going to apologize, I mean, why should I? Because I wanted to have some time alone to myself? Is it wrong for me to think? These people have no idea what I've been through and look at them trying to act as if they can relate. How pathetic is that?

"If you're going to walk then take at least one of us with you," Suho sighs knowing that he was not going to win through me. 

I scan at the ones who came, and I pulled the one closest to me. 

"Let's go," I say dragging the figure. 

~~~

I walked forever. My body started to get tired. I knew that he was following behind me, it was a good thing he doesn't talk as much as the others. Maybe I should bring him out more.  

"So Min, it's five in the morning now." 

I noticed, the night sky was soon clearing up I allowed Kyungsoo to call a taxi for us to go back to the inn. It was a silent ride in the car. I had my head against the window and thought to myself. It was a lot of thinking. I narrowed my eyes. I needed to get back in touch with myself. Being around these boys were hurting my alter ego. 

I am Kim So Min, Queen of Darkness. Mwhaha, imagine all these beautiful corpses from these beautiful boys I can sell. Organ trafficking here I come! I walked to my room and good thing no one was in there. I checked everywhere in the room for suspicious acts. I shrugged and then allowed myself to sleep. I snuggled warmly bed. 

After what it felt like seven hours I was woken up by a knock on my door. I moan lazily not wanting to answer my door until the person bursts in tsking at my state. 

"Get up So Min." 

I narrow my eyes, was that voice of that horrible creature bacon? I gasp screaming as I felt the blanket ripped off from me. I hiss from the sunlight that was beaming brightly in my room. I screech covering my eyes.  

"You are dramatic." 

"Why are you in my room?!" I exclaimed throwing a pillow at Baekhyun who was dragging my arms to sit up properly. 

"We're going to brunch, and you need to come along," Baekhyun snaps.

I lunged at him and started to rip his eyes out. Baekhyun screams in pain and fights back. We're rolling on top of one another trying to rip each other's hair out. Baekhyun is screaming when his face is rubbed against the floor. 

"What's going on?" 

We both stop in our places to see Suho with his arms crossed over shaking his head sighing before he starts to chuckle. "What a sight this is." 

"Look at her assaulting me!"

"As anyone would like to assault the likes of you, ugly creature." 

"Ugly?! Hyung, she called me ugly!" 

Suho shrugs turning around, and I began to hurt Baekhyun again. It was not long until Chanyeol and Chen break us up as we're hissing each other like Tom and Jerry. Baekhyun being Tom, the gullible cat and me Jerry, the bright one. 

"I want to go home!" I scream as Chanyeol tries to brush my hair. 

Chanyeol was in charge of getting me dress, having sisters before he doesn't mind changing my clothes either, which I refused. I was not going to allow this giant to lay eyes on my ugly body. What a nightmare that would be, can you imagine the cries of birds being squished? Yeah, that's how my body looks like, bloated. 

"So Min, could you please stop having nose bleeds," Chanyeol sighs pinching the top of his nose bridge.

"I can't help it. It comes when there are shiny people in front of me," I sarcastically say grabbing napkins to plug my nose from bleeding more. 

"What about pink?" Chanyeol suggests looking through Joohyun's closet. I groan wanting to run away, but Chanyeol tied me to the doorknob so I couldn't run. I was whining from the colors Chanyeol was trying to dress me in. I prefer black, black, so dark, so evil, like my heart. 

Could you imagine Hades already disowning me the moment he sees me wearing pink? Or any bright colors in general? That's like downgrading myself to girls who are so proper and poise. 

"Are you doing okay?" Joohyun asks while poking her head in the room with a smile.

Her smile is so gleaming I close my eyes and hiss, only if I were a Vampire I would rip off my arm and let it grow again. 

"Help me pick something for her?" Chanyeol looks at Irene for help. Irene, of course, happily agrees. Oh how I'll never talk to her again, she'll be on my list of people to kill when I get free. I stop moving after seeing my pale wrist turn red. He knows how to knot, ooooh, he was into , wasn't he? What bastard. 

"Viola!" Irene smiles showing the outfit she's chosen for me.

My eyes widen in horror, if crows would see they would even make fun of me, they decide to dress me in white, white. My skin was already so pale why make me look even more washed out. I shake my head feeling Irene trying to change me. I was trying to scratch her out, but Irene was stronger and got me into the white outfit. 

Irene and Chanyeol gave up after trying to do my makeup and my hair. I went makeup-less with my bangs and hair covering my face. You can sense the insecurities coming. I quickly ran to my room and threw on a long black velvet cape and worn it. 

"Come on So Min. You look beautiful stop hiding," Chanyeol pleads.

"Hey, hey, I'm trying to save you from looking at something so rotten," I nodded taking a sip of green tea he offered to make me. I was sitting and waiting for the others to come. 

Surprisingly I was one the first to finish getting ready along with Chanyeol. We sat in the kitchen where I had the black cape with the good on my head. The darkness kept me calm. 

"Why do we have to go out?" I sigh. Going meant using energy and using energy was a loss for me. 

"Are you serious?" 

I look to see Kai and Lay with horrified expressions. I ignored them kept on sipping my tea like nothing was wrong. 

"Chanyeol, this was the best you could do?" Kai asks looking at me covered from head to toe in black. 

"At least she's dress," Lay smiles pouring tea for himself taking a seat across from me as I toss him for supporting that statement. I knew lowkey he wouldn't have gotten me to dress up anyways. 

I give Lay a small smile. He reaches out to pat my head which gets me to stop in place. This was so awkward. I'm blinking at him while he continues to pat my head. It was then I felt something warm running down my lips. I groan snatching his hand off my head and go to the bathroom to start washing the blood off my nose. 

Ugh, why do they have to touch me? Isn't that violation of my rights? So Min get a hold of yourself after this trip then you can go back to your darkness. I laugh, blood all over the place. Oooo, how the shrine that I build in my room would make Shippo happy. 

"She's laughing creepy again."

I stop in my place to see Kyungsoo standing with his arms crossed. Kyungsoo, as I noticed, was made fun a lot by the others but it didn't seem like he minds that much because he was in charge of all their meals and it looks like the guys even though made him of him cherished him the most. I mean, cooking for twelve people was not an easy task, especially if it was three times a day. He's making thirty-six, well now with me, thirty-nine meals a day. I should help him more often. 

"What?" I snap at Kyungsoo who seems surprised at my sudden outburst at him. 

"I'm just letting you know that you're getting blood everywhere when you're trying to wash it out," Kyungsoo says in a monotoned voice which gets my eye to twitch just a bit. 

He looked like he was pretty easy to mess with but it seems like he was a scary guy in fact. Ooooh, maybe if I get him to come on my side, then we can kill off these creatures of light together. Oh how that sounds like a great plan. Don't you all think? 

"How annoying," Kyungsoo says walking towards me. I gasp backing up. "Get away from me!" 

"Come here so I can get you clean so we can all go out. I'm starving, and it's my vacation to get a break from cooking," Kyungsoo growls grabbing my hood and sticking my head under the sink allowing the water to run on my face. His hand was squeezing all the blood that was coming from my nose.

"You should go to the doctors to get your nose checked out, it keeps bleeding, and that's a lot of blood loss that you're always having whenever we come close to you," Kyungsoo clicks his tongue. 

I didn't say anything but mock him my head. This fluffy looking owl was trying to give me orders? Really? Do you want to go that little route owl? I see you, I see you. I thought we could be a team, but it looks like I may have to kill you after all. Mwhaha, his beautiful corpse will be mine.

"Stop thinking of creepy things. I want to eat."

"You want to be a creep?" 

"That is not what I said," Kyungsso groans. I laugh loudly, Kyungsoo was much more fun to talk too then I thought, I liked seeing him be annoyed. Oh, I think that might be my new hobby. I Well, he is still taller than me, but his eyes. Woah, have you seen the size of them? Huge. 

"All done." 

Kyungsoo lets go of me before reaching for a towel to gently wipe my face. It's an awkward tension between us, and I scoff grabbing the towel and start to dry myself. Kyungsoo watches me with such big eyes it makes me want to throw up. 

"Come on now. You're making everyone wait," Kyungsoo says grabbing my arm. 

He legit was maltreating me right now. I didn't say anything because I was hungry too. We reached the main living area where all the guys were patiently waiting for us. I raise an eyebrow, realizing that Kyungsoo took my cloak off without me noticing was a big problem. I gasp about to turn back Kyungsoo grabs my arm and drags me out the door. 

The others follow not saying a thing. I knew they were happy that I didn't have a cloak with me. That sneaky little owl. We all get into a big van which fits all of us. Suho and Kris were sitting in the front, in the second row I was sandwich between Luhan, Kai, and Lay third row was Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Tao, and the last row was Chen, Baekhyun, and Sehun. 

The ride was filled with talking. I sat right in the middle of the car, and I could hear talking from every single angle, who knew these boys knew how to speak? Well, I did know, but I would've have figured it was about something so stupid. 

"I don't want to go back to school," Sehun yawns.

"Does it seem like we all want to either?" Kai answers him. The two youngest are talking amongst themselves. 

"Stop complaining about that, we all need to get into good colleges and then start our lives well," Suho says which everyone groans at. He was a nagging mother who corrected you if you were going to procrastinate. 

"What are we going to do when we get back?" Luhan asks.

The car gets quiet, the only reason why we're here in Japan is to divert the attention from me, I sigh. They were acting as if it was my fault we're Japan in the first place. These creatures of light need to chill. 

"Going to school is nothing," I say. 

As if I put them under a spell they all pay attention at my immediate comment. It seems like they wanted to know what I had to say. Great So Min, you created a spotlight for yourself.

"I mean, why do we have to act like we're doing something wrong if it's just going to school?" I shrug. "Sure I can see the differences between uniforms and such, but hey that's how society is with their rules and policies. We're not doing anything wrong, are we? That's just how it was created and if people want to do something about it then go ahead, but nothing is going to change the fact that we're all aiming for different dreams and goals." 

"Just ignore it, and it'll go away." 

"So Min's right," Suho says.

I widen my eyes, was I right? I just stared at him through the rearview mirror. What was this person thinking? I click my tongue quietly. I'm sure he has a plan ever since we've been coming to Japan. 

"We just act like everything is normal and keep a lookout, no need to go all protective mode unless needed too and I'm sure So Min can take care of herself," he says.

That was right. I can take care of myself, trust these chubby bunnies to act like I can't do anything. 

The rest of the car ride goes back to normal, me not talking to any of them while they all talk about the typical things in life. 

"What college are you going to decide on?" Luhan asks.

I blink, was he talking to me? I turn to take a peek at him, and he was staring at me with a smile. Oh, I guess he was talking to me. 

"I'm planning to go to Paris." 

Everyone stops talking, have they been listening? I scoff, way to act as if they didn't want to talk to me. "And you, Luhan?" I ask in return only to be polite.

"I've been thinking to go overseas too, it fascinates me," he smiles.

"Oh, where in particular?" 

"China." 

The air is tense. It seems like the care al knew about Luhan's decision to go to China. "I'm going with you," Tao says from behind. "With Kris," Tao continues. 

I make a face, so all three of them were going to China? I look at Lay who doesn't say anything. I mean--the four as I recalled were from China and three out of four going, doesn't it make him a bit lonely? 

"Good luck to you three then," I say in a small voice. I don't know why but the sudden thought of leaving makes my heart feel a bit weary. 

"Look, it's raining." 

I look to the side of the windows and smile, it is raining, and that's something wished it would've done. My hair slightly parts to the team as I'm admiring the cloudy view, the lampposts are flickered on, and I'm wearing white, great, if I get white, you can see through my outfit. 

"Here," Kai says handing me his leather jacket.

I look at him, my hair still parted, he stops talking to stare at me for a while. I tilt my head at him, was there something wrong? I frown and take the jacket from him, crazy weirdo. 

We all get parked in the parking lot, and all of us were trying to hurry to get out of the rain. I smile feeling the rain hit my skin, the cold, wet rain. I wanted to run and enjoy the rain. My skin was shiveri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter