oo5

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groan in pain, did I pass out again? The world will be the death of me always doing this. I sigh, my eyes were trying to open past the bright lights that were shinning. Great, was I near one of those creatures of light again? What a pain, my goodness I seriously need to get a room for myself for them not to enter. 

Wait a minute, shippo, where's shippo?

I started to panic sitting up I gasp. I was no longer in my room but on a plane. I took a glance at my surroundings. 

"Oh my gosh!" 

"What's wrong?" 

I look at the figure sitting next to me. He was awakened by the sound of my hideous voice, goodness So Min, what are you going to do with yourself? And why was this creature so close to me? I don't need him to spread his virus to me, no, I'm already tainted. 

"Are you okay?" 

I slap his hand that was trying to reach to touch my forehead. The male clicked his tongue allowing himself to feel the temperature of my head. I squeak feeling his pressed against my head. This was so unacceptable. I must burn his hand after. Who knows what he'll do to my DNA now that it's transferred to his hand. When he's sleeping, I could cut it off, and he'll never know. That's great So Min, fantastic, what a genius. I smiled to myself. I am so smart. Now I need a saw, and his wrist will snap right off. 

"You fainted earlier you know?" 

I looked at the male, what's his name again? Bacon? 

"Oh yeah, I faint a lot," I say without a worry in my voice as if it was normal for me always to faint. 

"You can't always be fainting," Baekhyun sighs. "It's not good for your health you know," 

"And what would you know?" I squint my eyes at him, this creature of light was coming to me. Ooooh, maybe I need to cut off his wrist now perhaps he'll stop talking to me. 

"You know, you speak your thoughts out pretty loud for me to know you're going to cut off my wrist," Baekhyun snorts shaking his head. 

I narrow my eyes at this man. He knows how to play this game well. I acknowledge you Bacon, I do. 

"So uh, I guess we're already on the plane?" I ask before groaning. Of course, we're on a plane right now. Did I not notice? So Min there's something wrong with you. 

"Isn't it that obvious?" Baekhyun chuckles lightly. 

I look at him, a mistake. I covered my eyes instantly. Baekhyun raises an eyebrow. He was probably thinking of how ugly I was. I don't blame him, my form on the plane is hideous even I want to raise an eyebrow at me too. 

"We're going to be staying at Chanyeol's family's house during our visit. The school has been under secret investigation," 

"Investigation?" A smile unknowingly curls upon my lips. 

"W-why do you look so happy about it?"

I was grinning like an idiot. A dark investigation was always so entertaining me. One day I hope to work for the law, I would be a fantastic cop. Like--stop! Put your hands there, the glory. 

"She's spacing out again," 

I look on my left to see another figure, his face close to my seat. I jump by seeing his eyes flick open. 

"Relax, you've acted like you've seen a ghost," he yawns stretching his arms. 

Wait a minute. This means I'm sitting in between these two. How gross, I need to burn off my clothes as well. 

"Do you feel better?" he asks. 

What was his name? He looks like a deer. 

"Uh, yeah," 

"Lay will check on you later so just sit tight," 

Lay? Who the heck is that, gosh there's so many of them that they need name tags. Seriously, who has time to memorize all their names? How were people there again? Twelve? Ten? Nine? Too many numbers. My head started to feel dizzy. I gasp, my eyes closed shut, it was a throbbing pain in my skull. 

"Get Lay," 

Baekhyun stands up from his seat getting this Lay person while I was stuck with this person, why did I have to look so weak now? I must look pathetic to him. I froze feeling fingers on my head. His fingers were gently massaging my head. It felt pleasant and relaxing, So Min get a hold of yourself he's touching you. 

But I'm too weak to move, I groan in pain, I was getting the plane sickness. I could barely hold my head now. I gasp feeling myself falling. 

"Woah there," 

"Luhan, is she okay?" 

I open my eyes slowly to see concerned looks on their faces. I did not need this right now, not when I'm running away. 

"She's burning up, Lay, do something," 

Lay comes closer to something in his hands. I saw that it was motion sickness patches and some medicine. He took the pieces placing them on my temples and arms. He made me drink some fever medicine it was gross. I thought he was about to leave, but he had another surprise. Needles. 

"What are you doing?" I ask a bit scared. I hate needles with a burning passion. There was no way in hell was I going to let him poke me with needles. This is some voodoo bindings, isn't it? Oh my gosh, I'm going to die on a plane and by radiant creatures, great way to die. Shippo, I want you to plan my funeral. 

"Stay still, I'm going to do some acupuncture," Lay says taking my left hand. I advise those reading do not do this. My hand was shaking. The needles were a few inches away. 

"Wait--don't I have a say in this? NO!" I whine trying to pull back my hand. There was no way I was going to let some needle poke me, no, not right now. Lord of the darkness take me with you to escape this madness. 

"You're dramatic. This won't hurt at all I promise," Lay assures me. 

"That's easy for you to say when you're not the one poked!" I whine trying to pull my hand away. 

"Hold onto her," Lay commands Luhan and Baekhyun. 

"NO!" I felt the needle seeping through my fingers. It felt so---I did not feel a thing. 

I was staring at the needle pricked against my finger. It was such a thin needle it was like people trying to eye a strand of hair. Lay was smiling, "See, I told you it didn't hurt, did it?" 

I wanted to wipe that smile off his face. He looked too happy with his words being right. Oh, so that was the kind of person Lay was. Stupid people who are trying to practice medicine. I hope he fails. 

Luhan and Baekhyun let go of my arms now that I wasn't freaking out anymore. I started to feel better but I still felt ugly from the condition I was in, my body was so tired. I think it's been only almost two or three hours since I passed out. You would think it's an excellent way to nap while being passed out, well it's not. 

"Get some rest okay? We have one more hour until we land in Japan," 

I closed my eyes again. I needed to get away from these creatures again. Darkness, Hades, and Chicken can you hear me? I'm calling out to you. 

~~~~

"Chanyeol can you pick her up?" 

"You want me to die, don't you?" 

"Come on Hyung, just carry her."

"Excuse me Tao, who are you to order me around?" 

They all landed, but they didn't know how to get me off the plane. I was still asleep of course but knowing these guys. They wouldn't dare touch me unless they were forced too. I was deeply asleep. It had been a long time since I haven't worried as much. I felt comfortable, way too comfortable. 

"Come on. We need to get off now and then get to the house that Yoonhee noona prepared for us," Suho sighs. 

Chanyeol took hold of me in his arms. I on my thumb. I knew someone was moving me, but I was too tired to move and protest. Maybe when I wake up and they're all surrounding me like hyenas. Oooooo--doesn't hyenas sound fun? Goodness, I need to go to Africa on a safari with Shippo soon. Being in Korea is such a bore. 

"Welcome to Japan." 

I think they took turns caring me because I was being moved a lot into different pairs of arms. I heard grumbles from each that had to carry me. Yeah, that's right serve, me my peasants. 

"I know you're awake." 

I froze, you know there's always that one creature of light that knows when you're trying to fool around, and by the sound of his voice, he was not in a good mood. I peeked an eye open, my goodness why did they have to give me to the devil. 

Sehun was glaring at me, it seems like it was torturing him to carry me.

"Then let me down." 

That little--he let me down. I rubbed my back groaning in pain. I glared at me. "Creature of light, just wait until the voodoo dolls that I placed in your suitcase shall come haunt you." 

I stood up. They were all looking at me. Some with fond smiles and some not even bothering to spare a glance at me. Like I could care. I gasp for a moment. I realized someone wasn't here with me. 

"Oh my gosh." 

"What is it now?" Baekhyun yawns stretching his arms to glance at me

My eyes narrow, "You guys forgot Shippo!" 

"Who's Shippo?"

"You mean that manikin?" 

"He's not just a manikin. He's my best friend! How dare you, peasant!" 

"Did she just--" 

I started to go back to the terminal. There was no way I was going to be in another country away from Shippo. I need him. This didn't feel right at all. No, I didn't like this. This was torture for me. It was already and enough I was stuck with all these people, now the only person who's my security blanket was not here? The world was just too cruel. 

"So Min?" 

I scream at the hand that touched my shoulder. I grabbed that hand flipping that fight over. 

"Wahhhh!" 

"She's weirder the more I look at her," Kyungsoo facepalms. 

"Me? Weird? The only weird ones are the ones who don't have a friend," I snapped at him. 

Darkness was spreading on the ground as cats started to screech again. The sounds of the phantom began to play dramatically as I took a step closer. My eyes were slitting dangerously. 

"Could you not play that song?" Kai snaps at a random organ player in the airport. 

I started to laugh crazily until being dragged by Chanyeol. 

"Shippo!" 

"You can see Shippo when we get back, now come on our taxi is waiting for us."

"No!" 

~~~

"So Min would you please stop moving?" Suho sighs. 

There was no way I would stop. I was sitting on this creature's lap. This was not fun. This creature was taking advantage of me sitting on his lap. My ugliness would soak onto him and who knows what his fangirl club would do to me. My goodness, they would skin my pasty pale skin and use it as a mask for Halloween. 

On second thoughts, that sounded pretty wonderful. 

"Oh no, she's laughing to herself again." 

"So Min."

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry, geez."

Such babies these men were, pft. As if I would let someone use my face for Halloween, why would I when I could do it myself. I smile at myself. 

"Darkness, black bows, unidarks, and metal," I sang happily. 

We finally arrived at the guesthouse we were staying at. I was in awe of how beautiful it looked. It started to blind my eyes as well. I felt like I was in the waring states in Japan with all the shogun. I sigh in relief. Unknowingly I smiled to myself. I had always admired the Japanese culture, sometimes even more than the Korean culture. It was just the different dresses that we got to wear while staying here. 

"Welcome!" 

I look up to see a woman dressed in a black kimono smiling at us. She looked around in her mid-thirties. Suho had smiles bowing to her. She nods as the others had done the same. I looked at her. She was beautiful. Her white skin, beautiful eyebrows. I couldn't believe I was even in her presence. 

"So Min."

I widen my eyes bowing as well. I was just too mesmerized by her beauty. She gave me a warm smile before gesturing us inside the guesthouse. I suppose there was a hot bath as well. Oh, how I couldn't wait for that. Just comfortable all by myself away from them. 

"Okay, you guys we'll be splitting up into rooms of five. So Min gets her room, and the rest split up in age order and share," Suho says. 

They all split up leaving me with my luggage. There she was again, the hostess who smiles at me. She gestures me to follow her. I watched as she leads the way. She was so elegant I couldn't take my eyes off her. 

"Are you alright?" 

I widen my eyes, she's Korean? My goodness, or I could understand Japanese. 

"Ah-hi, I am okay," I spoke back.

She chuckles, "I can speak Korean."

"Yes, I can speak Korean--wait a minute you can speak Korean?" 

She nods, "Yes, I'm half Korean, half Japanese. My name's Yuri. It's nice to meet you." 

I smile bowing to her, "My name is So Min, the pleasure is mine." 

"Now Miss So Min, tell me, why is your face covered behind your bangs?" Yuri asks. 

I sigh, it was a long, long story. Yuri gives me a look. She was a bit worried that I haven't given her an answer by now. I shook my head, sighing. 

"There's nothing to show the world with this hideous face."

Yuri clicks her tongue sharply at me. I glance her to see that her facial expression has changed. "We are going to change that. A lady must be well groomed and beautiful while in Japan especially if they're with handsome guys." 

I widen my eyes as we got to my room, it was traditional. It was so beautiful that my jaw dropped. Yuri chuckles closing my mouth. She takes my hand and leads me to sit at the low table with my legs folded behind my knees. She drags my suitcase to place in the closet. She then takes a seat across from me. 

"Now le'ts take a look at that beautiful face." 

I was a bit hesitant, but Yuri kept on reassuring me. I didn't know why but I started to cry. It was that bad. Yuri panicked a bit coming over to pat my head. 

"It's okay, you know?" She says. 

I look up at her my bangs parting a bit. Her eyes widen seeing my eyes. "What beautiful eyes you have, my dear." I shook my head. My eyes were hideous. They were the reason why people kept on making fun of me. It's because of these eyes I was an easy target. I was nothing but a mere circus freak to them. 

"Nonsense, why would you disagree? My dear, you were blessed with a gift," Yuri nods, trying to convince me. I sigh, this was a bit hard to admit, but I always did like my eyes. I found myself to be a princess with these eyes until people started to make fun of me for having them. 

Yes, my iris was a different color. It was semi-dark purple with a gold flick that sparkled every time I went into the sun. My skin was worst. It was so pale and white that people called me a ghost. I covered my face again with my bangs. 

The guy that I liked even called me ugly for having such a face, he couldn't date a ghost circus freak, and from there a lot of people started to run away from me even telling me I was a cruse. My shoulders drop from recalling such memories. Yuri was rubbing my back and suddenly as if the world wanted to be nice to me, the sun had shined into my room revealing my real hair color. 

It was black when it was cloudy and dark, but my hair was dark purple which matched my eyes. 

"Wait a minute, okay?" 

I blink as Yuri got up and left my room. Being lone felt much better. I stood up and slide the door open to my balcony. I was amazed by how beautiful the view was. Maybe it was because I was in Japan but the air much cleaner. I exhale feeling a sign of relief takes over. The door to my room slide open again and came in Yuri and two other girls following her. 

"So Min, meet my two daughters. Joohyun and Yeri." 

They both were in shock for a moment they saw me but eventually smiled. I felt like they were already judging me, hopeful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter