oo6

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can't believe they all left in Korea, how rude of all to leave me. So Min needs me when you all come back, I shall get my revenge on you all. 

"Oh like a manikin can do anything," Kai scoffs. 

You don't know what I can do! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on a bench by the river. Everyone was cheering like kids. I was enjoying the reflection of the moon that allows itself to reflect on the river. Oh, Shippo how I wish you were here. (Told you so). I tilt my head. It seems clear to me that I was such a loner. I started to laugh at myself. Why wouldn't such an ugly girl be alone? Oh, I loved it, maybe I should get Shippo a choker for a new look. Ooooh, I bet he would look so good with spikes! I was drooling over the image of Shippo with his new look. I laughed even louder clapping my hands. 

"She's so weird." 

"A ghost is laughing."

"Get away!" 

"So Min!" 

I blink to see Chen sitting next to me. How long has he been there already? Such strange creatures, I swear to darkness there's something wrong with all of them lately. Shouldn't they be running away from me? Where has the time gone? 

"Yes?" I answer boringly. 

In front of my face was a fish bread, I gasp, the fish bread appears again ladies and gentlemen. It must fate. I reached to grab the fish bread smiling with my eyes widening. Chen retracts his hand just before I could snatch it into my mouth. My eyes went into slits looking at him with a deadly glare. If looks could kill, he would be in pieces just like the sushi we ate. This creature of light was toying with me. 

"Do you want this bread?" he asks. 

"Obviously, or else I wouldn't have reached out for it," I mumbled still eyeing the fish bread that was in his hand. My mouth was watering just from the look of it. So crispy brown and the eyes were looking at me, literally staring at me. It smelled so good. Fried bread was the best. Especially since it had red beans in it. He was too cruel. I need to eliminate him as all signs point for me to do so. 

"Then you have to do me one favor." 

I groan loudly, my head leaning back. Couldn't a girl get some free food without having to give anything back? I sigh, I didn't have any money with me so I guess I would have to go along with whatever he wanted to me. If it was all to get that free fish bread. 

"What is it?" 

"You have to go on the gondola with me." 

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Come on!" Chen smiles taking my hand. Once again I was dragged by another beautiful boy, my skin was burning by the contact. Maybe it could leave a mark, his handprint and I could make a tattoo out of it. The glory I would be making, Shippo would be so jealous. Mwhahaha. 

We reached a bridge. We were standing in line. The line was full of people waiting in line, wait a minute. These people were couples. I looked around to see if non-couples were around. This was so awkward. I felt a tug on my hand again. I was on the boat with Chen facing me. He smiles at me handing me my awaited fish bread. I laughed taking it stuffing my face since Kai and Chanyeol had eaten all mine. Those buffoons have to take my fish bread, I mean, get your own man. 

"What's your favorite color?" 

I stopped and looked at Chen. He was leaning his face in the palm of his hands. He was smiling. It was so weird. 

"I like black." 

"Favorite food?" 

"Chicken Katsu." 

"Hobby?"

"Praying to the dark lords with Shippo." 

"Shoe size?"

"Why are you asking me all of these questions?" 

Chen stops, his cheeks turn a bit red. I an eyebrow. He was acting weird. 

"Chen, you cheater!" 

I gasp seeing Chanyeol trying to get my attention waving at me, beside him was Kai who smiled at me. My eyes raised up. I blinked for a few second realizing that I was getting to close to them. Oh my goodness, So Min have you gone mad? I stood up immediately unaware that the boat started to rock to the unbalance rise. 

"So Min!" 

Behind I knew it, I fell in the water. I started to panic a bit. The water was deep, and I couldn't move as much in this kimono. I closed my eyes and began to cough. I  tried to swim up to the surface but I felt my body sinking more. Was there no one to save me? 

"So Min!" 

I stopped moving feeling an arm around my waist pulling my body close to their body. I started coughing out water my eyes were still close. I was shaking. The water was cold as ice. I shivered hard. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Sehun! So Min! Are you two okay?" 

Wait a minute, did I hear right? I opened my eyes to look up carefully. What a mistake, the moment I looked up Sehun was already staring down at me, his usual cold looking face. But his eyes, were they worried? I was in his arms as he walked us out of the river. Water was dripping down from our bodies. I was shaking again. It was cold. 

"Are you okay?" 

My breath hitched up hearing his voice so close to my ears. It's as if he was whispering to me. I slowly nodded, "Be careful from now on, please." 

I wanted to scoff. He didn't need to tell me twice about it. Sehun doesn't say anything but keeps me in his hold, both of us still wet. Wait a minute. He's carrying me! Now he knows how much I weight, oh what a pain. 

"You can let me down. I can walk on my own," I mumble quietly. 

Sehun stops in his tracks looking down at me. I shift my head to the side avoiding his gaze. He seemed offended when I said that, wanting to take my words back I was about to apologize but I felt him lowering himself down to set me down. The moment I was standing I felt a huge tug on my body, gasping I was about to fall. 

"Your dress is all soaked with water, and it'll be too heavy for you to walk on your own," Sehun says. 

In a blink of an eye, my body once again was in his arms. "So Min!" Joohyun runs over with Siwon at her side. She takes out a handkerchief and dabs the makeup that had smeared off my face. 

"We should go home right away, or else you'll get sick from being in those wet clothes," Joohyun nods. 

"I'll walk us back," Sehun says. 

"It's a far walk, no, we should just go back by car," Siwon nods. 

"No, we're both wet and getting in the car will ruin the seats and make the car smell," Sehun says. 

I don't know why but I could sense someone boring their eyes at the back of my skull. I turned to the side seeing Yeri with her arms crossed and the others watching us. Suho was the first one to see me in which he gasped walking up to us. 

"What happened?" he asks looking at the both of us. 

"She fell in the water," Sehun casually says like it was no big deal. I wanted to kill him even more.

"So Min you need to be more careful. If Sehun didn't come to save you, then you would've drowned due to the weight of your dress," Suho lectures. 

I nod, this was a bit embarrassing. I would freak out right now since they were all so bright, but I was too tired at the moment even to comprehend the situation. These creatures of light were doing something to me, and I did not like it at all. 

"I'll walk with you too," Suho nods.

"Me too," Luhan chimes in smiling. 

"Same," Kai says. 

So it ended up with Suho walking with us because he was the most responsible one and knew the way back, Luhan who knew how to speak Japanese and Kai fully, I don't know why but the others didn't object. The rest stayed and had fun, not wanting to drag everyone home we all went back. 

"You sure are something," Luhan chuckles looking at me. 

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" I ask, my eyes were already starting to narrow. My eyes were soon going to be just straight lines, literally.

"No, it means you're something special to watch out for." 

I glance at Sehun. He was keeping his face forward not saying a single word. I think it was because he was carrying me. I mean I told him I was okay, and I could walk myself, but I knew these guys, and they wouldn't let me walk. I stayed still, not wanting to burden him any longer. Goodness So Min, why are you allowing some person to carry you? My gosh, Shippo would kill you if he saw you like this. 

"It seems like So Min is one pretty attractive one, isn't she?" 

I glare at Kai. My makeup was slowly washing off my face. Kai grin shrugging, weren't they all supposed to hate me at the moment? I mean, not to be rude but we all didn't get off to such a good start in all our relationships. 

"So, how long do you think it'll take us to get back?" Kai asks.

"But the way Sehun is walking probably two hours," Luhan chuckles. 

I struggle, Sehun eyed me stopping in his tracks. I didn't want to stay in his arms for two hours. What a pain, it seems like I'm not even trying to walk and get us back to the house quickly. 

"I can walk, let me down." 

"No, your dress will cover in the dirt!" Suho argues.

"What's the point? I am, I'm drenched. Isn't that worst than enough?" 

"Yeah but it's just some water, but dirt would take hours to get off the kimono." 

I shut my mouth, not wanting to argue with him anymore. It seems like I was not going to get out of this one for sure. 

"So So Min, tell me, what kind of guys do you like?" Kai asks. 

I widen my eyes, and it seems like the other three widen their eyes too to focus all their attention on me. How awkward. "Well....um..." 

"I mean, you have some guy in your head, am I right? Even though you don't like them right now you're going to marry one in the future unless you're going to like the opposite , am I right?" 

I looked at Kai, speechless. Where was he going with this? 

"Well?" 

"Um...I mean, I think, well I hope I can marry someone who is up to my standards someday," I mumble quietly. 

I did not use to asking these questions, and whenever it came up, it seems like the world wanted to disagree with me and shut that topic down. I bit my lower lip nervously. What kind of guys do I like? 

"Someone like Shippo." 

It was like the atmosphere darken when I mentioned Shippo. I guess not everyone was a fan of Shippo. 

"Someone real please," Kai clears his throat.

"Well...someone like Suho?" 

"Really?" Suho smiles beaming a smile at me. It seems like they were all genuinely surprised at my answer.

"Are you sure?" Luhan asks. 

"I mean, why not? Suho is responsible, caring, he always seems to have money, and he's good looking on the plus side," I nod playing with my fingers, wanting to hide how nervous I was from answering. 

"Okay, but what about a guy like me?" Kai asks. 

"How are you exactly?" I raise an eyebrow.

"y and charming." Kai flashes me a killer smile. 

My eyes widen seeing the brightness that flashed right at me, the horror. I covered my eyes immediately screaming from the intensity. 

"No, No, No, you are way too bright for me. And when I mean bright, I mean you're shining a light right at me." 

Sehun snorts, "At least we all know she thinks you're not smart." 

Kai glares at Sehun before pouting at me. I didn't know what to do. It seems like he's sad. My eyes scan to the person next to me, "Luhan is closer to my ideal type." 

"Really?"

"You're kidding me?" 

"That's good." 

"Are you kidding me Suho Hyung? Even Chen might be a better fit." 

"Kai...."

"Are you insulting my good looks?" 

"You look like a girl."

"Shut up Hun." 

I blink at them. They were all seeming to enjoy themselves while here I was in Sehun's arms all cold and yet I felt some warmth coming from them. I didn't know. Maybe it was because they were all stupid together? I mean, Kai liked to talk while the others go along with it. It's the vibe that they have which makes me want to barf actually.

"Can't we just call a cab back to the hotel, so we don't need to walk?" Sehun asks.

"Why? Is she getting heavy? Just give her to me, and we'll keep walking. The cabs are not going to be taking us with two wet people," Kai says. 

Sehun shrugs, and within a flash, my eyes widen feeling my body thrown into his arms. "You bastard, you threw me!" I shout my arms were already reaching out to try and choke him.

Sehun shrugs and starts to squeeze the water from his robe. He smelt his robe in disgust from all the things that had been in the waterway long ago. 

"You smell like fish and seaweed," Luhan says taking a whiff of Sehun himself. Sehun huffs crossing his arms. You could see that he was getting cold from the wind that kept on blowing. I stumble to get myself adjust into Kai's arms. Since they were not going to allow me to walk, I figure I get comfortable in his arms. This was certainly going to be a long night. 

~~~~~

"I can't believe they carried you all the way here!" Joohyun exclaims getting the gunk out from my hair. 

After two hours of walking back to the hotel Joohyun was waiting anxiously for us back, Yeri had already gotten to bed while Yuri was attending to others in the hotel. Siwon was still talking with the other guys who had been up waiting. 

"Yeah, it was uncomfortable and inconvenient for me to be carried all the way," I mumble. 

Joohyun hums as she takes out bits of trash out of my hair, like seriously? How bad is this water? "I think they all like you." 

Haha, those words are not meant to come out of anyone else's mouth ever again. "I'm serious! I think they all like you, did you see how they were all fighting to walk you home? I've never seen the boys argue so much about that." My eyes narrow into slits, these boys were all messing around just to be amused, not because they wanted to carry me home. 

"They're only nice to me because of the stupid deal they made with my aunt. Don't you see? It's not that great once you think about it. I mean, they're so shinning it makes my eyes want to stab themselves to be dark." 

"You're over exaggerating, I mean, did you see Yeri? She was not happy at all. She was so jealous, I could see it in her eyes," Joohyun laughs combing through my hair to get the sand and seaweed out. 

"Why would some beautiful exotic creature like her be jealous?" I ask, shaking my head. There was no reason to get jealous. I was ugly compared to her. You see, creatures of light belong with one another. To make another creature of light, hate to say it but we need beings of light to balance the world. But there are also more people like, cold and dark. 

"So Min, personally, even though Yeri is my younger sister I think you're way much prettier. I mean, I don't know you have this aura around you, and it's just so breathtaking it makes me want to show you off to the world," Joohyun nods. 

I shrug at her words. Flattering words shall get people nowhere. Once Joohyun was done getting the things out of my hair she took me to the hot springs where I soaked my body, and she washed my hair. I leaned back and closed my eyes, the life of a young girl who gets uglier. Yeah, I should write a book based on my life. Ooooh, maybe I'll add some blood to it. Loads and loads of blood. Perhaps some fungi as well. Did I mention I like mushrooms? They're so brown and gray, like my life. Ooo, way to burn yourself So Min, high five.

"I think you'll end up with Sehun."

I start to cough, "That's not a good joke at all, please tell me a different one where I don't think unicorns shouldn't exist." 

"Oh come on! I mean, did you see the way he offered to hold you? I mean, Yeri and him had a thing, but Yeri did something, and I don't think they're on that good of terms anymore."

"The one thing I've learn is that once someone ruins a relationship, it could never go back to normal."

Joohyun hums, "Has something ever happened to you before?" 

I nod, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter