o4

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last time......

Kim So Min cooked for those radiant creatures, how disappointing is that? My little girl forced to serve those hideous boys; I can never understand why she has such a kind heart. I feel sad for her, just a bit. Even though she is opening herself more, I can't help but feel a bit jealous that she might become someone different and then she could no longer need me.

"The better she has friends, the better she can get rid of you," Kris speaks up from behind. 

She needs me; she has always been required me ever since the accident.

"Accident? What happened to her?" Luhan asks, curious from the incident earlier. 

That is none of your business, and it's up to So Min if she wants to tell you or not. 

"You are pretty stubborn," Baekhyun mumbles, his face full of sorrow and darkness that looms over him. 

If the shoe fits. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been sleeping a lot. Lately, I wonder why I never need more than just eight hours of sleep. I could still go on, but otherwise, there was something wrong with me. I didn't know what it was and it was bothering me a lot. I didn't like this feeling, it all started yesterday when I dropped So Min yesterday, of course, I felt horrible about that but I didn't mean too, and now I'm getting the cold shoulder from her. She doesn't even glance at my way, and when we usually bicker with each other, she doesn't also try anymore. 

Did I screw up that bad? 

I make my way downstairs, the smell of food was high enough for me to get out of bed. D.O. was cooking something again. Hopefully, it's American Breakfast. I always enjoy their breakfast; it was so fattening and yummy, not all the healthy options D.O. still makes for us to eat. 

I make my way to the kitchen and freeze; there she was again. 

"Morning Baekhyun," D.O. smiles. 

I blink at him. He was sitting at the table in the kitchen watching So Min cooking. It seems like he was observing her every move, he was doing homework too. It's such a rare sight to see D.O do something besides cook which was always a treat to see him do something not food related at all. 

"Morning," I mumble back taking a seat next to him. 

So Min was too preoccupied even to acknowledge my existence. I just stared at her from behind her, I don't know what it was, but I smelt something fluorescence. It seems like D.O. did too, I saw him in a trance. His eyes were sticking to her like a little boy looking at ice cream from outside. He couldn't get close to it because his mom didn't let him but he was still craving it no matter what. 

"Stop staring," I mumble nudging him. 

D.O. blinks for a bit looking at me, his eyes slightly widening. To his attention that he had been staring and what's worse is that he wasn't taking any part in cooking at all. What a shocker world. 

"What am I doing?" he asks. 

I sigh, this guy was so irrelevant and blunt I wonder why he even exists. It was then he starts helping So Min who nods quietly and allows him to help her prepare for today's breakfast. 

I couldn't help notice, but she stole a glance at me. A little peek it was, but why was this feeling in my chest thumping so hard? Snap out of it Baekhyun. She's someone weird, don't fall for it. 

~~~~~

I know he's staring at me, what a creep. Don't those two have any better than to watch me cook? My goodness, these guys were getting creepier the longer I'm in this house. I sigh letting one of them help me, what was his name again? O.D.? D.O.? Ugh, whatever.  

My goodness, my neck was killing me. I slept in a weird position again. I stretch my neck back and felt someone staring at me. I raise an eyebrow behind my bangs. It seems like Baekhyun's cheeks were getting red. His breathing stopped for a moment before resuming back to normal. 

"Good morning!" 

I mentally sigh, why was this one always so happy no matter where I go. 

"Chanyeol stop trying to get a taste before everything's finish!" D.O yells. 

I watch the giant trying to steal a piece of bacon from the plate where D.O. was cooking. Yes, today's breakfast was American. I love American food, it was crispy, fresh, and most of all it was fattening, so it was a good energy source. But that meant the rest of the day was going to be all healthy, but I didn't let them know that. 

"Aw, come on, just let me have one!" Chanyeol wails. 

I make my way out of the kitchen leaving the rest to D.O. I cooked my part of the portion now can I get back to sleep? You see, once you learn more about me, you'll start to realize how lazy I am. I love to sleep, why? It's my escape world. I love sleeping. Sleeping is where no one can disturb my thoughts; no one could get inside my dreams. It was all perfect. 

"Are you going to have breakfast with us?" 

I blink up at the interruption, Suho was glancing down at me with a smile as always. I lowly grunt, he was a tough one to crack, wasn't he? 

"Do I have a choice?" 

"You're right, you're going to have breakfast with us," he nods. 

I mentally sigh to myself. I felt a tug on my hand. My hands start to tremble. Suho was touching me again. I swear to god, these boys have no filter when touching someone for sure. 

"Hey," Lay smiles seeing Suho dragging me. 

~~~

They were slightly surprised at your presence. You glance down at your lap. You felt all their eyes piercing into your skin. You grip tightly onto the tablecloth. You were shaking a bit. This situation was nerve wrecking appearing in front of them. 

"So Min?" 

You snap your head up at the sound of your name. Your eyes scan to find the voice matching its owner. Why is no surprise that its Suho was calling your name again? You walked towards Suho, huffing. You were not ready to hear one of his little reminders again. He wasn't good at giving out little reminders, you observe, and everyone seems to ignore him all the time. 

"Yes?" You mumble looking up at Suho through your bangs. 

Suho frowns, he didn't like that he couldn't see through your eyes. He lifted his hand but stopped his movements. It seems like he was getting way too ahead of himself trying to get in close contact with you. With the way he sees you treat Baekhyun, he should respect your personal space.

"Um, well it seems like we get a break," Suho nods clearing his throat. 

You raise an eyebrow. It was only a day since you've attended school and already there's a break? What kind of place did auntie enroll you? Suho gets your attention again clearing his throat. 

"So in the meantime, we are all going on a trip," He nods.

You raise an eyebrow, this was all suspicious, so out of the blue. You knew they were hiding something, but you shrugged it off. You were going to observe their actions and then figure a plan carefully. You knew this would have to be due to your safety again. You could sense the amount of attention you were receiving from the number of people who were curious with your sudden existence, not to even mention that you were an heiress to one of the most important companies i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter