oo8

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am not outside the car. I am not outside the car. After shopping, Joohyun took me to a salon. What was worst was that people were going to look at my ugly face. 

"Let us see your face!"

"No!" I screamed swatting the hands that tried to get me to strap down onto the chair.

"Come on ladies! This young lady is a friend of Miss. Joohyun and we're going to help her!" 

"NOOOOOO!" I scream as both of my arms were pinned down by the salon associates. 

"Oh So Min, why are you screaming? I promise they'll make you look beautiful my love," Joohyun sings as she's looking through a magazine. Siwon, on the other hand, was watching in horror as I was trying to free myself. 

"Don't touch my face!" I scream. 

Long story short, Joohyun got the ladies to strap me down and got makeup on my face. My eyes were closed the entire time. I did not want to look at the makeup they were applying on me. I would gag just trying to take a peek at myself. The thoughts of that made my face cringe, like a whole lot. 

"So Min you'll look gorgeous. I promise you'll even win the boys hearts!" 

"I don't want to win any hearts!" I growl.

I whip in pain as the lady's nails were digging through my scalp washing my hair. I groan in misery feeling someone else touching my hair and skin. 

~~~~

"This is a lot, even for me," Suho sighs as he was looking at the amount of bags that were in the living room. It seems like Joohyun had shopping bags delivered to the inn and they were all for So Min. 

"I don't know how Siwon does it, but he must have a lot of money," Kris whistles.

"There are at least thirty bags here," Xiumin counts narrowing his eyes. 

"And I thought Tao bought a lot of things," Luhan shakes his head. 

The guys were all in the living room together, after shopping and buying things for tonight's party they were exhausted. Knowing that So Min was in Joohyun's care set them at ease, Joohyun could handle So Min. 

"Do you think that Joohyun could get So Min into a dress?" Chanyeol asks.

"I mean, she has too. If Joohyun can't then no can," Kai mumbles. 

"I wonder how she'll look like," Chen smiles. 

The thought of So Min in a dress was like a miracle. They all tilted their heads imagining the Queen of Darkness in a shade of light. They didn't know if it was just their hearing but cats screeched, and the crows roared. They immediately shook their heads and looked at each other, frightened.

"Don't even think about it," Chen yelps shaking his head. 

"She's the devil," Chanyeol adds.

"She's a pain," Baekhyun cringes sitting up in his seat to look around. 

"Come on you guys, she's not that bad," Luhan hums. 

"Yeah, she just needs to open up more, and once she does I bet you, she's the prettiest and nicest girl you'll ever meet," Xiumin smiles. As he said that glass shatters and the lights turn off. 

A high pitched scream was heard throughout the room and once the lights Kyungsoo was in the arms of Kris. They all stared at him, tilting his head. Kyungsoo coughs as he tilting his head, Kris goes back into his seat. 

"A real man shows fear when it's needed," he scoffs brushing off the nonexistent dirt on his sleeves. 

"Yeah, because you're a man," Chen jokes causing them to all laugh.

Kyungsoo huffs crossing his arms glaring at each one of them. "You'll be sorry once you eat my food tomorrow morning," he says. They all stop laughing and freeze feeling the chills down their backs as Kyungsoo starts to laugh to himself sinisterly. 

"Don't threaten our food! Food is life," Baekhyun throws a pillow at his face which accidentally hits Luhan on his right. Luhan frowns feeling the pillow smacking his face hard. The redness of our pretty deer did not look happy as he threw the pillow back at Baekhyun twice as hard knocking Baekhyun off his seat. 

"That's what you get for trying to pick a fight," Luhan huffs now crossing his arms. 

"Stop trying to fight, you two dimwits," Sehun mumbles rolling his eyes. 

Everyone stops to look at the youngest with their eyes narrow. It's comment like this which gets Sehun in trouble as they all went to sit ontop of him, squishing him.

"What time is it?" Lay asks. 

"It's almost seven," Suho answers looking at his watch.

"Well, we all need to get ready and then meet Joohyun and Siwon at the party. Hopefully So Min won't stay in the car all night or wonder around," Kris sighs. They all groan a bit already knowing how their night is going to be. So Min screaming and nose bleeding is the death of them. 

"Come on, let's go," Suho says, and they all scatter to their rooms. 

~~~~

"What do you think So Min will look like?" Chanyeol asks. 

Chen and Kyungsoo blink for a bit as they stopped in their places. "I think she'll look like a nightmare honestly," Chen shrugs. Chen was not expecting much if he were, to be honest judging So Min by the looks of her personality so far. 

"I think she'll look elegant or maybe even better than that," Kyungsoo says. 

"Come on, do you honestly think she'll look better than how she looks like?" Chen says. 

They both stop to look at him. Chen places his hands on his hips. 

"Honestly, she's okay to be with I think but do you think someone like her has the guts to look elegant? When she told us that she changed because of a guy it made me feel a bit sorry for her. But Baekhyun is right. She shouldn't let one guy ruin her." 

"You're right but even though you may not know. So Min probably will wear something to make Joohyun happy, and if she does, you'll be surprised and probably fall in love with her," Kyungsoo whistles. 

Chen scoffs, "The day I fall in love with her is the day I'll owe you ten million dollars." 

"Care to make a bet, gentlemen?" Chanyeol snickers, looking at the two. 

"Call, if So Min looks elegant and Chen falls in love with her then he owes me ten million dollars," Kyungsoo smirks feeling confident. 

"Okay, you, my friend should never smile like that ever again," Chen throws a pillow at his face in which Kyungsoo catches. "And the deal, but if I don't fall in love with her, then you owe me ten million dollars." 

"Do both players agree to the conditions?" Chanyeol asks looking at the two. 

"Deal," Kyungsoo says.

"Deal," Chen nods.

"Shake hands then and let the games begin," Chanyeol nods being the witness to their little game. 

Kyungsoo and Chen shake each other hands as they were staring into each other's eyes intensely. Let the games begin. 

~~~

"So how do you think So Min will look like?" Tao asks. 

Sehun was sitting on his bed texting all dressed while Kai was fixing his tie. The two stopped in their place and then looked at one another. "I guess she'll be elegant," Kai shrugs. 

"She'll look like a monster," Sehun answers.

Tao frowns, it was true that most girls were not as dark-minded, but it was no reason for them to have such low expectations. After all, they forgot that the great Choi Joohyun has taken over the situation. 

"I think she'll look elegant," Tao nods. 

"What is the whole point of assuming when we can just see her at the party?" Sehun shrugs.

"You, my friend is as cold-hearted as the moon," Tao smiles while Sehun scoffs. Kai smiles finishing his adjusting.

"I will be the first to dance with our lovely girl," Kai nods. 

"I want to be her first dance!" Tao exclaims. Sehun on the other hands scoffs at the two who were fighting over a girl. Sehun shrugs and then smiles a bit at the text he's gotten from Yeri.

 Sehun and Yeri have a long history together, being each other's first love and all and even though they're not official they have deep feelings for each other, at least one of them still does.

"Are you going to the event with Yeri tonight?" Kai asks. 

Sehun doesn't say anything but nods, and with that, he's the first one to walk out of that room. Kai and Tao sigh as they watch their friend walk away knowing how this story will end. 

~~~~

"Siwon told me to be prepared tonight," Kris reads from his phone.

The three oldest were siting on their beds, already ready and swift they were prepared to be called from their rooms so they could all go together. 

"Be prepared?" Xiumin raises an eyebrow.

"Is there going to be surprised that's going be happening?" Luhan asks.

"I think Joohyun has done something with So Min," Kris hums.

Luhan and Xiumin smile at the thought of getting to see what Joohyun has created. Knowing Joohyun the night would be much better. 

"So who gets the pleasure of being about to watch her tonight as her date?" Xiumin smiles.

"I do," Luhan raises his hand. 

They all smile, they like the fact that they're able to be treasuring one girl, it was out of the ordinary for them to do so but for at the same time, it was something new for them.

"Just wait until all the girls get jealous over So Min," Xiumin smiles. 

"Which means lots of guys are going to fall for her too," Luhan frowns a bit. 

They all were protective over something that was theirs, and it's not a surprise to all the others in the world who know what the sons of one of the most powerful families are capable of when something of theirs was trying to be taken. 

~~~~

"Do we have to go to this event?" Baekhyun sighs as Suho was choosing a tie that went with his suit. Suho didn't say anything when Suho was concentrating it was not a good thing to ruin. 

"There's no choice since our parents us to attend and it's our jobs to make sure that we are in good light of our companies. One day we'll take over," Suho smiles.

Lay and Baekhyun sigh a bit, Suho always being the most reasonable one and responsibility one a lot was going on in his mind that they all want Suho to take a rest once in a while.

"Are you going to be playing the piano tonight?" Suho smiles at Lay.

"I am, I hope you'll enjoy what I have prepared for tonight," Lay nods.

"And knowing me I'll make sure the atmosphere is elegant and fun," Baekhyun smiles. 

"And I will be making sure the business is secure," Suho chimes in excited to make the business grow.

There was a gloomy cloud over their heads for sure with Suho's determination. Sometimes they wish for their friend to stop but knowing him, it was not going to be an easy backdown. 

"Just enjoy the night," Baekhyun sighs shaking his head.

"Seriously Suho," Lay agreed while patting Suho's back.

Suho awkwardly smiles chuckling nervously knowing his habits.

~~~~

I am not outside of the car. I am not out of the car. There were so many people left and right, so many shining bright lights that I feel like I'm going to be blinded anytime and when that happens I'm going to melt and then die. Then maybe I can finally be with Shippo for real and enjoy the darkness of the world I've been striving. 

"Come on So Min, you look gorgeous," Joohyun says pulling me in. 

We entered the big building that was made for us to enter and my eyes widen at how big the place was. The high ceilings and the marble floor and walls it was so elegant, yet at the same time, it was kind of scary. The velvet drapes were hanging above our heads so beautifully, and there were so many beautiful creatures, laughing, talking and more. I felt out of place.

" Smile," Siwon chuckles seeing my reaction. 

I was holding onto Siwon's right arm as Joohyun was holding onto his left. I held onto Siwon since I couldn't walk properly in these heels that Joohyun was making me walk in. 

"Oh look, there are the boys!" Joohyun exclaims letting go of Siwon to rush to the boys. 

Siwon sighs shaking his head. I copied the same movements. Siwon wrapped an arm around my waist and walked us towards them at a faster pace.

"Who's that?"

"Is she Siwon's mistress?"

"No way, that must be Joohyun's younger sister Yeri," 

"No, Yeri is with Sehun!" 

All these people were talking and whispering. I felt the pressure.

"Don't listen to a single word they say. People don't know when to stop gossiping because their own lives are boring," Siwon says out loud for those to hear. Gasps and glares were thrown at him. No one dares to mess with Choi Siwon. 

"So Min, come!" Joohyun says grabbing my head. She pulls me forward with the help of Siwon pushing me to walk forward and there they were the beautiful creatures.

"Who is this beautiful lady?" Chen whistles, walking forward to grab my hand. 

I gasp pulling my hand back, Chen looks at me with a confused expression on his face with his one eyebrow raised. "I didn't know you were bringing a guest," Suho smiles walking forward to us.

Do they not recognize me at all? I was confused myself. I could see them all smiling at me. Joohyun smirks, and for some reason, I feel like she's going to drop a bomb on them.

"Doesn't my friend look gorgeous?" Joohyun smiles hugging my arm.

"She is, why haven't you introduced her to us before?" Kai smiles walking closer to get a better look at me.

"You see So Min, I told you they would fall for you," Joohyun smiles in satisfaction.

"So Min!? 

I was in this green dress in front of them all, and I felt violated for some reason afterward. 

"No way." 

These beautiful creatures couldn't stop staring, and it was uncomfortable I wanted to run away. "Now, someone, be a gentleman and watch over my So Min while I go and mingle with Siwon and his boring business partners," Joohyun rolls her eyes.

"And Suho, you better not get too caught up with trying to meet everyone or else you'll lose he chance to have your hands on So Min while dancing," Joohyun winks before walking off with Siwon.

I stood there awkwardly as I didn't know what to do, I needed to get away. Before I could even make a move, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I gasp from the contact. The sensation burns in disgust. 

"We al agreed that I would be taking care of you for the night," Luhan smiles. 

I don't think if it's possible, but I see the disappointment in some of their faces. Luhan smiles like he's won the lottery which gets me to shrink even smaller. Because of Joohyun now they all get to see my ugly face, the makeup Joohyun put on me wasn't thick but I'm not used to wearing makeup. I even forgot how I looked like since I haven't seen my face in so long with my bangs. 

Joohyun has told the people at the salon to part my bangs and to curl my hair in long wavy locks tied in a low ponytail with a jeweled green ribbon. My jet black hair smelled nice at least, I remember having at least some food in there when I was eating. The neckline was plunging down my chest to show my assets. 

"You look beautiful," Suho says in getting my attention.

Suho takes my hand and presses a kiss on the palm of my hand. My body was shaking from the sudden contact, the others were smiling, and more whispers heard. 

"Save a dance for me," Suho says before walking off to talk with the people who Joohyun said he would be talking too which left me with eleven guys who were still staring. 

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Kyungsoo smirks looking at Chen. Indeed the fact that Chen was the first one to greet me, I noticed the exchange in their glances Chen sighs and hands wades of money to Kyungsoo. 

"So elegant poise So Min," Lay smiles then looking at Baekhyun who stayed quiet. He didn't say anything but walked away. Lay smiles chuckling as he follows Baekhyun. 

"Are you guys okay?"I ask finally able to use my voice. 

I was a bit hesitant to talk to them seeing how their behavior has changed and with their actions changed too it threw me off. Did they say such things to make me feel better about myself? I didn't know if they were lying or not but I feel like they were sincere.

"Come on now So Min, let's go sit down," Luhan hums guiding me to a table. I saw the name on the table reserved for Suho. It was a big table enough to fit the thirteen of us. 

I widen my eyes a bit seeing Sehun talking with Yeri, he takes his eyes off and glances at us. Our eyes met, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter