"Did He Touch You?"

Farm Boy

Chapter 6: Did He Touch You?


2227 words


 

“Nothing comes even close

To half of you

It can’t fill me

It doesn’t fill me up, yeah”

  • Listen to D by Dean while reading this section

 

<>Chanyeol POV<>

Chanyeol awoke to an unusual warmth beside him. As he squinted his eyes open, trying to deflect the light streaming in through the window with his hand, the memories of last night came flooding back. He looked over to see Baekhyun’s small form sleeping peacefully beside him. His heart still felt heavy from the events of last night.

 

I must have fallen asleep on his bed last night.

 

He rolled over, placing his hands on either side of Baekhyun’s torso, and hovered above the boy’s body, contemplating waking him up, but decided against it. He rolled back over, planting his feet on the floor and getting up. He threw on a black t-shirt that was just long enough to cover the waistband of his wine-red boxers and tiptoed over to the stove, where he began to cook some eggs for breakfast.

 

Just as he was about to turn the stove off and put the plates on the table, he heard movement and a soft sigh coming from the bed. He crept over and was greeted by Baekhyun’s droopy, tired eyes looking up at him.

 

“What…” Baekhyun tried to speak in his groggy voice, “What happened last night?”

 

Chanyeol frowned.

 

“You don’t remember?”

 

“I really don’t want to believe that what I remember is true.” Baekhyun sighed, rolling over onto his stomach and groaning into his pillow, "My hand ing hurts".

 

Chanyeol smiled softly at the boy.

 

“I feel like .” Baekhyun mumbled into his pillow.

 

“I’m sure you do after all that wine last night. Hold on.”

 

Chanyeol retrieved some painkillers from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and returned swiftly after grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. He watched with observant eyes as Baekhyun downed the two pills and the water, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before swinging his legs out of bed and standing up.

 

“Well you got over that fast.” Chanyeol was surprised at how quickly the boy seemed to recover from his hangover.

 

“This isn’t my first hangover Chanyeol.” Baekhyun smirked before he sauntered over to the kitchenette and grabbed the plates before sitting down at the table and beginning to eat. Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed for a moment before he just shrugged and joined him, contemplating what they should do that day. If Baekhyun was pretending that he was fine, Chanyeol might as well play along.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

The next few days passed quickly, filled with barn work, horse-riding lessons, and short rides through the woods up towards the creek. Chanyeol had been very careful not to make any abrupt moves on Baekhyun after his reaction to their kiss, instead being more subtle with soft touches and kind words.

 

But Chanyeol could only be subtle for so long.

 

Today was Sunday, and he planned to take Baekhyun to the farmer’s market, his favorite place to go on the weekend. The place was famous for their homemade fudge, and in the week they’d been together, Chanyeol had discovered that Baekhyun had an intense sweet tooth, especially when it came to chocolate. On top of that, Chanyeol knew the whole place inside and out, including the places hidden out of sight of passerbys.

 

After lunch, they set out towards the market. It was a 30-minute ride through acres of farmland from the farm to the market, and most of the ride was spent in relative silence. Every once in a while, Chanyeol glanced over to see the other boy attempting to sleep off his hangover. Hopefully, he would be feeling better once they got there. Multiple times he wanted to break the facade, to open his mouth and talk to Baekhyun about what happened last night, but for some reason, he just couldn't.

 

Chanyeol parked the family pickup truck in the field next to the market, making sure the boy in the passenger seat was still asleep before he got out and circled around to the other side of the car. He made sure Baekhyun wasn’t leaning against the door before he carefully opened it and leaned over him, unclasping the seat belt. As he was about to lean back and wake Baekhyun up, a soft mumble reached his ear.

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

The soft, sleepy voice sent a shiver down the back of his neck. Chanyeol almost climbed on top of him then and there, and he would've if they hadn't been in plain sight of the families exiting their cars. He would have to wait until later. He pulled back and ran his hand through the brunette’s soft locks.

 

“We’re here.” Chanyeol spoke softly.  

 

Baekhyun made a soft, sleepy noise in acknowledgment and climbed out of the car.

 

“How’s your headache?” Chanyeol questioned as they walked towards the huge warehouse the market was housed in.

 

“Better.” Baekhyun rubbed his eyes.

 

Sleepy Baekhyun was absolutely adorable, and a stark contrast to his usual sassy, stubborn self. Chanyeol appreciated the unguarded softness that this drowsy state revealed, feeling like he was seeing a new side of the boy.

 

As they walked through the various stalls, the sleepy, soft Baekhyun was slowly replaced by a smiley, bright Baekhyun.

 

How can this boy have so many different sides?

 

Around two, they found themselves in front of the famous fudge shop. The dense crowd swarming around them was oblivious to the two boys at the fudge counter. As Baekhyun stood at the white counter ordering a slice of chocolate peanut butter fudge, Chanyeol decided to test the waters. He walked up behind the shorter boy and slid the tips of his fingers gently from the sides of his hips up under his shirt to his subtly defined stomach. He felt the boy tense beneath him.

 

“T-two pieces…” he heard Baekhyun stutter as he ordered and smirked to himself.

 

To Chanyeol’s luck, the cashier then proceeded to have a small conservation with Baekhyun, insisting that he recognized the flustered boy. Chanyeol took the opportunity to apply more pressure into his fingertips, sliding them up towards the boy’s ribs with the tips of his nails scraping his soft skin. He felt a sharp intake of breath from Baekhyun and the boy’s right hand shot downwards, grabbing at Chanyeol’s hand and trying to pull it off of him.

 

“I-I really don’t think I’ve m-met you before.” Baekhyun gritted his teeth as Chanyeol slid his nails down and outward towards the sides of the boy’s waist, gliding the tips of his fingers along the waistband of his jeans.

 

The cashier looked slightly concerned but smiled, handing Baekhyun his two pieces of fudge. Chanyeol stepped away, smirking triumphantly, and Baekhyun spun around, grabbing the taller's arm and dragging him towards a less crowded corner of the warehouse.

 

“Chanyeol! What the ?” Baekhyun’s cheeks were flushed and his breathing was quick.

 

“Just having some fun. You liked it didn’t you?” The corner of Chanyeol’s lip tilted upwards in a slanted grin.

 

“I-- You-- That’s not the point!” Baekhyun protested, stomping his foot in frustration. Seeing that Chanyeol still looked very proud of himself, he stomped off into the crowd, leaving Chanyeol to follow behind him.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“Get drunk with this strange mood

You can let yourself go

But you can’t escape from me

Right now, when we’ve become so listless”

  • Listen to Move by Taemin while reading this section

 

<>Baekhyun POV<>

Baekhyun stomped through the crowd, angry more at himself than Chanyeol. How could just the brush of his fingertips make him feel like he was on fire? Baekhyun shook his head, trying to dispel the searing feeling that lingered where Chanyeol’s fingers had brushed his skin, and in this process ran straight into another shopper.

 

“Sorry.” Baekhyun mumbled before he felt a strong grip on his arm.


“Baekhyun?” An all-too-familiar voice uttered his name.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and his head snapped upwards, his eyes meeting the last person he wanted to see. Kim Jongin. The man he had spent two years of his life with. The man who had seemed to be his prince charming, but had turned out to be his worse nightmare. Nights spent tangled in his arms had slowly had morphed into nights the silver-haired man stumbled through the door with alcohol coursing through his blood. Baekhyun still remembered the sharp words the man had thrown at him, and still had a scar on his arm from when Jongin had gotten physical; the night Baekhyun had left him.

 

Baekhyun had heard that he had cleaned up his act now, but the rumor didn’t allay the fear slowly creeping into his chest, making his lungs constrict.

 

“Baekhyun. I’ve been looking for you for so long.” The man whispered in his husky voice.

 

“Jongin. I..l-I really have to go.” Baekhyun attempted to pull his arm away but the other man’s grip was firm.

 

“Baekhyun… I’m not like I was before. I’ve been sober for 6 months now. I’m finally the man you wanted me to be.” Jongin’s charismatic eyes gazed into Baekhyun’s, and for a moment, Baekhyun let his guard down.

 

“Baekhyun. Take me back. I will treat you better than any other man can. I… I love you, Baekhyun.”

 

“Jongin… I--” before Baekhyun could respond, Jongin’s arm was ripped from Baekhyun’s and a low voice growled from behind him.

 

“Who the are you?”

 

Baekhyun felt an arm snake around his waist and he was pulled back into a body with a familiar scent: Chanyeol.

 

Jongin’s eyes narrowed.


“I think the real question is why the you're touching Baek?” Jongin spat back.

 

.
 

Baekhyun glanced quickly between the two men and swept his gaze over his surroundings. A few faces were turned questioningly in their direction.

 

“Chanyeol… Let’s go,” Not receiving a response, Baekhyun removed Chanyeol’s arm from around his waist and grabbed the man’s arm, trying to pull him away, “Come on, Chanyeol.”

 

“Stay away from Baekhyun.” Chanyeol threatened before letting Baekhyun pull him away.

 

“Who was that?” Chanyeol fumed.

 

“My ex.” Baekhyun retorted shortly. He didn't need to know any more than that about Jongin. Chanyeol stiffened and suddenly Baekhyun found that he was the one being dragged now.


“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun hissed, feeling the grip on his wrist tighten as Chanyeol weaved through the crowd towards the back of the warehouse. Chanyeol burst through the back door and Baekhyun’s back made sharp contact with the wall of the warehouse.

 

Baekhyun gasped and braced his hands against Chanyeol’s arms that were pinning him against the wall.

 

“Did he hurt you?” Chanyeol’s voice was low and stern

 

“I-- No!” Baekhyun sputtered as Chanyeol’s face drew closer to his. Baekhyun turned his face to the side, feeling like his heart was about to burst from his chest.

 

“Did he touch you?” Chanyeol’s lips brushed against the line of Baekhyun’s jaw.

 

“Chanyeol... He-- It's nothing. He just...”

 

Baekhyun tensed as Chanyeol’s lips wandered from his jawline to his neck, feeling Chanyeol’s soft lips press into the skin on his throat. The soft kisses deepened and Baekhyun winced as Chanyeol began to on his neck.

 

Baekhyun’s breath hitched as he felt Chanyeol’s teeth graze over the skin where a bruise was slowly starting to form. The taller man released one hand from his hold on Baekhyun and slid up it the shorter's torso to his head, tangling itself in Baekhyun’s hair and pulling on the chestnut locks. Baekhyun stifled a gasp as Chanyeol began to harder, making Baekhyun tighten his grip on Chanyeol’s arms. Baekhyun’s brain was telling him to push Chanyeol away, but his body was begging for more.

 

.

 

Chanyeol removed his lips from Baekhyun’s neck and worked his way up towards the boy’s lips. He left a trail of kisses from the hollow of Baekhyun’s neck up to his jawline, teasing around Baekhyun’s lips without actually touching them. It was driving him insane.

 

Baekhyun’s heart sped up as Chanyeol’s paused, gazing into the shorter boy’s heavy-lidded eyes, and suddenly those lips were on his. Baekhyun’s whole mind was conquered, electrified by the sensation of them moving against his, and he moaned softly into the kiss. Chanyeol’s reaction was immediate. What little space was left between them disappeared and the taller man’s movements became desperate as he released all of the pent up desire he had been stifling since the day they met.

 

The hand that had been pulling his hair s its way down his body and slid up his shirt. Baekhyun jumped as the cold skin of Chanyeol’s fingers grazed his warm torso, sliding from his waist around to his back. Those fingers lazily traced the outline of his spine, working their way up towards the vertebrae on his neck. As his fingers reached the top of his back, Baekhyun shivered and he felt the corner of Chanyeol’s mouth quirk up, smirking into his lips.

 

The air itself seemed to heat up as their mouths moved in rhythm with one another, hands roaming, hearts pounding, feeling nothing but each other.

 

As Chanyeol removed his lips from Baekhyun’s and rested his hands on the other boy’s hips, the cloud of lust started to disperse from Baekhyun’s mind and confusion set in.

 

“Why…” Baekhyun’s breath was coming in short gasps.

 

“I’ve been waiting to do that since the first day I saw you.” Chanyeol’s rasped, his voice low and his eyes still hazy with desire.

 

The ride home from the barn was spent in relative silence, but this time the silence felt different. The air seemed thick, and Baekhyun’s mind was spinning as he thought about the events of the day, and, more importantly, how he felt about Chanyeol.


 


 

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is huge oh my goodness. Sorry for the late update, I tore the ligaments in my ankle last week so I was very busy with that :( Leave a comment if you’re enjoying the story or if you want to make any suggestions, your comments always make my day!