Chapter 5 - The Reveal ; MINA

A Turning Point (to be continued/editing mode)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

MINA

I entered the cafeteria with John by my side, laughing at his bad jokes. I may seem happy on the surface but the guy from before was bugging my mind. I said my orders to John for today’s lunch as I went to find an empty table for us. I was looking through my phone, waiting for John when a message came through. It was my ob-gyn, saying that my appointment has been confirm for next week. I replied, and John returned.

We ate our lunch while talking about a certain project because it is a yearlong project. The theme for the assignment is ‘Biography’. It is up to us what kind of art we could use for the project. For me, I need someone good in taking pictures and I’ll be doing the scrapbooking. We were thinking of whose biography to use.

As I was deep in thought, thinking about the project, I felt as if someone is staring at me. I observed the cafeteria and came to a still as I found the person who has been staring at me. He did not even look away, so I took the chance to study his face. I was digging my brain if I had known the guy from somewhere.

I was about to turn away as I could not recall his face but then it clicked. My eyes widened at the realization. He was the guy from that night. I had my hands covering my mouth, clearly in shocked. He turned away as soon as he knew that I recognized him. He looked anxious, as he got up from his seat and abruptly left the cafeteria. I stood up and grabbed my books as I left the cafeteria.

As I left the cafeteria, I started to look at every direction he could possibly went. Then, I found him. He was making his way to an abandoned building. I was about to catch up to him, but my phone chimed. John sent me a message.

“Why did you left so sudden?” his text read.
“I can’t explain it right now, soon I hope. Please understand.” I replied.
“I understand. Be safe.”
“I will.”

As soon I sent my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter