Chapter 4 - The Reveal ; BAEKHYUN

A Turning Point (to be continued/editing mode)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

BAEKHYUN

I was sitting in the cafeteria with the rest of EXO eating lunch, more like I am playing with my lunch in deep thought. They were in their own world while I am in mine. I let out a sigh and look around me. Until my eyes stayed stilled on the entrance of the cafeteria.

I was about to turn away when she walked in, with a guy. She was smiling so radiantly towards the guy that I felt a sting. At this moment, I was a statue just staring at them laughing with one another while having their lunch. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn’t know someone had noticed me being distracted.

“Baekhyun-ah, you alright?” Kyungsoo tapped me in the shoulder getting me out from my thoughts.
I gave him a slight smile, “I’m okay…”
He doesn’t seem to believe me, but I knew at that moment he lets it go. He gave me a squeeze on the shoulder, letting me know he is there if I needed someone.

I became quiet, getting lost in my thoughts once again. My eyes found its way back to her. She looks so happy and glowing, different from what she portrayed in front of him the other time. I was once again shamelessly staring at her.

As if she felt someone looking at her, she started to look around. I looked at her a little bit more and stated to look away. Before I could, she found my eyes. Her eyes were confused as to why I was looking at her. The more I stare, the more she recognises me. Her eyes were wide with disbelief and were apart.

I was started to feel nervous and looked away. I feel like my breath were being taken away that I need to get out from there. I left the cafeteria in a haste. The guys were calling out for my name as they were startled that I left to abruptly.

Once I was outside the cafeteria, I started to calm down and could breathe properly. I have this favourite spot in campus that no one knows about it. I started to make my way there, but I heard the door to the cafeteria opened and closed. I knew it was her and she was following me as I heard her footsteps. She did not utter a word but to follow me quietly.

The place that no one knew about was located at the far end of the campus, near an abandoned building that was once the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter