Chapter 2 - The Luck

A Turning Point (to be continued/editing mode)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

BAEKHYUN

As you all have already known, I was forced to take up Business School because of my parent’s business. I was in one of the business classes but I am lacking in attention. I am biting my pencil, getting lost in thoughts rather than taking down notes. Simply because it has been a few weeks and she has yet to call.

FLASHBACK

I woke up with a groan. I blinked my eyes a few times to have my vision clear. I looked around the room and found out it was a hotel room. I was confused at the moment but then memories of last night came flooding my mind back. A few drinks here and there and we got tipsy. I rubbed my face to get rid of the sleepiness and turned to my left. Mina was lying next to me under the sheets.

She had round eyes, a cute button nose, long eyelashes and small cute lips. I let out a smile, getting lost in my thoughts. A sudden ring cut off my thoughts. I realised it was my phone ringing and panicked. I tried to get out of bed fast but quietly so that I would not wake her up. At last, I picked up my phone and looked at her to see if I woke her up… No movement. I sighed in relief.

“Hello? Who is this?” I asked.
“YAH! Where are you?!? Class is about to start in 30 minutes pabo!” Chanyeol screamed in my ear.
I checked the time and my eyes widen.
“Shoot! I’ll be there soon! Update me once the lecturer arrives!” I said in a rush.
“Why are you whispering?” he asked.
“Oh? Oh… Nothing, I’ll see you soon! Save a seat for me!” I started to panic and hung up.

I looked at the time again and 5 minutes has passed. I let out a sigh and rubbed my face. I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter