Chapter 1 - The Meeting

A Turning Point (to be continued/editing mode)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

BAEKHYUN

“I want to change my major.” I said to my parents as I barged into their office at home. They looked up surprised with my outburst. Eomma was in a daze still but Appa was fast to react. “WHAT?!?!” he screamed. “Did you not heard what I just said? I want to change my major” I retaliate back. “Are you out of your mind? You want my answer? That is a NO!” he screamed as he banged the table. “Honey…” Eomma started to speak but I was long gone.

I was sitting at a bar. Shocked? Most people would go clubbing, but I wasn’t feeling it that night. If you make me choose, I would choose bar over any day. Why? Simply because it is calmer and I could think better. Well, the point of coming to a bar for me is to have a clear thinking. If clubbing is your thing, it’s your own preference.

It has been almost an hour, sipping drink after drink. I was about to ask for the bill, but a girl walked in. She walked in with confidence. Many men had turned their heads when she entered. She sat down at the bar and ordered a martini. I sat there, observing her. Drink after drink, I picked myself up and sat myself down by her side. I ordered another drink and she took noticed of me as she starts talking.

“Have you ever felt so stressed in your life?” she starts to rant.
“Why is life difficult?” she took a drink.
“Why must we grow up? To be responsible?” she snorted and look at me, expecting an answer.
I opened my mouth to answer, yet there was none.
She nods, “No one has an answer… Should I give up?”
My eyes widen, “No” I whispered.
She heard, “Why?” she whispered back.
“If life wasn’t that difficult for you, wasn’t so stressful for you, I wouldn’t have met you… today.” I whispered back, getting lost in her eyes.
She studied my face and smiled, “Mina” she held out her hand.
“Baekhyun” I shook her hand.
From then on, it was a turning point, for the both of us.

MINA

I was sitting down on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter