Chapter 8

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning Mrs Son" all her staff greet her. 

Mina felt a bit weird when all her staff called her Mrs Son. Yes, she is Mrs Son now. 

 

"Good Morning Miss Son." Lisa greet her boss. Mina took a glance on her and she continue walking getting inside her room. As usual Lisa will explain her schedule today. Mina caught her eye on a bouquet of flower her secretary holding in. 

 

"Miss Son?" Lisa tried to get her attention. 

"I didn't know you have a fan?" Mina said pointing at the flower

"Oh this? This is not for me. It's for you. Someone deliver it just now. Miss, i've explain your schedule, can i excuse myself? I have works to do" Lisa give the flower to Mina

"Oh okay. Thank you Lisa" Mina smiled and she took the flower

 

'Did she just say thank you and smiled to me?' Lisa blink her eyes a few time before step out from the room.

 

"Who gave me this? Jeongyeon is still at Australia." Mina read the card on the flower

 

'Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.' 

 

Have a nice day Mina ;)

 

                              Faithfully, Your Husband"

 

It was chaeyoung who gave her the flower. 

'What does he meant by that? Hm.' Mina then put place the flower in her vase. She did not want to think about anything. She accept the flower since it was like a gift from friend. 

 

BZzzz BZzzzz 

 

Mina's phone beeping. She then check ber phone

 

From Jeongyeon <3 : 

Hey babe, i'll be back in few more days. Wait for me okay. I miss you so much. Cant wait to see you. I love you. :)

 

 

Mina giggled reading it.

 

To Jeongyeon <3 :

Alright babe, i'll be waiting for you. Miss you more tho. Take care of yourself. Love you too <3 

 

Sent

 

Mina put her phone away and start doing her job.

 

..............................................……….……

 

"Nayeon, is everything okay" Chaeyoung asked since nayeon's face a little bit pale.

"Huh? Oh im okay dont worry. Just i had a fever last night" 

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to take you to the clinic? Or you can just take a leave" Chaeng said

"It's okay. Im fine. You have a meeting at 11 o'clock okay. Don't be late." Nayeon was about to walk out from his room when suddenly she fainted.

"Nayeon!" Chaeyoung quickly get up from his seat and check on nayeon. He hold her body and place her head on his lap. He then slowly tapped nayeon's face.

"Nayeon wake up. Don't make me worried. Gosh" Chaeyoung then lift her up and brought her to the nearest hospital. He managed to ask one of his staff to cancel all his appointment today. 

 

"Don't worry Mr Son. She's just having a fever. She faint because, she didn't have energy that's why her face is pale. She just need a lot of rest, don't skip meal and then she'll be fine. You can bring her home when she wake up. " The doctor explain to chaeyoung about nayeon's condition. 

 

"Thank you doctor" Chaeyoung smiled

He then sit on a seat beside nayeon's bed and hold her hand. He was waiting for nayeon to wake up. When chaeng was about to get up, he sense nayeon's hand moving. Nayeon slowly open her eyes. She smiled seeing chaeyoung holding her hand and was waiting for her. He sit back.

"Hey Nayeon. Are you feeling okay now?" Chaeng asked while caressing the girl head.

"Feel a little bit better. Where am i?" 

"You're at the hospital. You faint just now so i brought you here. I can't believe you skip your meal. You're having a fever, it's a must for you to eat. See, now you lack of energy. Stop making me worried can you?" Chaeng scold Nayeon.

Nayeon just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter