Chapter 17

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting chaeyoung at his office, mina went back home since her husband have work to do.

 

"You go home first okay? I still have work to settle. You're fine with that right?" Chaeyoung lean his back on the table while holding both mina's hand.

 

"I'll wait for you then. It's okay, take your time. Let's have dinner together okay?" Mina caress his husband hair.

 

"Arasso. But i will cook for dinner later. You seem tired. Just rest at home. I'll be back as soon as possible" 

 

Chaeyoung pinched her nose and left a peck on the girl's forehead

 

Mina smiled.

 

Mina parked her car in the garage and went straight into her room. After what happened last night and today, her head feel heavy. She did not feel so well. So mina decides to take a rest while waiting for chaeyoung. But end up she fell asleep for more than 4 hours. 

 

"Mina im home." 

 

Chaeng drop his keys on the table and searching for his wife.

 

"Mina..."

 

Still there's no answer.

 

Chaeng continue walking and stop when she saw mina is sleeping soundly. He smiled and approached the girl who was laying on the bed. 

 

Mina look so innocent with her hair falls perfectly and covering her face.

 

'How can someone hate a girl like you. If only they know who you are.' Chaeng said in his head when he remembered the issue about mina and her staff. 

 

Chaeng then slowly sit beside mina. He remove her hair that was covering her face and caress her cheek. 

 

Chaeyoung frowned when feels mina's body temperature.

 

"Mina... Hey wake up." 

 

Mina find it hard for her to open her eyes because her head feel so heavy right now. With blurry eyesight, mina finally saw her husband.

 

"You're back." 

 

"I just got home. Baby are you okay?" Chaeng put his palm on the girl forehead

 

"My head felt so heavy." Mina

 

"I knew it. Why didn't you call me?" Mina can tell how worried that guy is

 

"It's okay. I just need a rest" Mina hold his hand.

 

"Arasso. You haven't had your dinner right? I'll cook something for you okay. Then you need to eat medicine." 

 

Mina hummed and close her eyes again. Chaeng left a peck on her head before clean himself and head to the kitchen.

 

Chayoung then hold a tray with a bowl of porridge, warm water and some medicine for his wife. 

 

Chaeyoung put the tray on the bed and slowly help mina to get up. 

 

"I make you a porridge. Come, i feed you okay." Chaeyoung

 

After finish eating, mina head back to sleep. When chaeng was about to walk, mina grab his arm.

 

"Where are you going?" Mina asked

"Sending this tray to the kitchen. Wae?" Chaeyoung 

"Can you just leave it on the table first and cuddle with me?" Mina

 

Chaeyoung chuckled. He put the tray back and lay on the bed beside his wife. 

 

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter