Chapter 21

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the tense meeting, Somi went straight into her car.

 

"So miss, how is it going? Everything's okay?" His driver asked

 

"No. Everything is a mess. He loathe me. I know i was wrong back then but I can't believe he's in love with someone else" Somi's eyes were teary while said those thing

 

"I've told you right. His status is different right now. Miss, as the one who knows you and taking care of you since you were a little a baby, i think you should stop and let the person you love be happy. You can't force him to love you. Plus your dad will definitely against what you are trying to do." 

 

"I wish i can let go of him" She look through the car's window and slowly her tears drop.

 

 

 

 

Mina getting bored watching tv alone. She went upstairs and walk pass by chaeyoung's small office. 

 

She saw chaeyoung was sitting alone in his study room in front of his laptop. She was wondering what is that guy thinking about. She had an idea. She quickly get inside their room. She change into her husband white polo shirt. Showing her white and milky thigh. She just buttoned the shirt but still she let her chest exposed a bit. 

 

She quickly went inside chaeyoung's office. 

 

She walk slowly towards chaeyoung. 

 

"Yes baby can i do anything for you... oh god is that my shirt?" Chaeyoung gulp seeing mina y like that. 

 

"What are you doing?" Mina slowly walk to her husband. She slowly sits on her husband lap wrapping her arm around his neck.

 

"Nothing. Just some work" chaeyoung tried to hide the truth. 

 

He was actually busy thinking about what happened between he and somi. 

 

Chaeyoung can clearly see her wife's neck line and exposed chest. 

 

"Is there anything i can help?" Chaeyoung tried to act cool. 

 

He hugged mina's waist. 

 

"Nothing. Im so boring. What are you thinking baby?" Mina asked while one of her hand now slowly fell on her husband chest. 

 

"Mina, are you trying to seduce me?" Chaeyoung smirked

 

"No i dont. I just wanted to have a chat with you" Mina circling her hand on his chest

 

"Honey stop that. Or else you will regret that" chaeyoung started to breath heavily.

 

"What if i wont stop?" Mina smile evilly looking at her husband

 

"Fine then" Chaeyoung close her laptop. 

 

He carried his wife in bridal way. They went inside their room and chaeng threw his wife on the bed. 

 

"You're really seducing me especially when you wear my shirt. You know i cant stand looking you like this" 

 

Chaeng slowly crawl and now he's on top of Mina

 

"I know your weakness baby. You cant reject me. But dont you have a work to do?" Mina smirked

 

"My work can wait for you baby" 

 

Chaeyoung kissed her wife lustfully. He even forget about what he was thinking just now.

 

The only thing he can think about is how to save his marriage. 

 

(You can imagine what happen next)

 

Mina woke up the next morning, found herself wrapping her arm around her husband waist. She carefully move closer so that she can see chaeyoung's face. She plant a kiss on his eyes giving signal for the guy to wake up. 

 

"Wake up baby, it's time for work." Mina said while caressing her husband bare chest. 

 

"Five more minutes please." Chaeyoung tighten their hug

 

"No. Go and take a shower now okay. I'll be downstairs making breakfast" 

 

"Im tired. Last night you force me..."

Mina closed chaeng's mouth with her palm

 

"Yahh! You're the one who cant control yourself. Wake up now or you will not going to get a kiss from me for a week" 

 

Mina got up, wearing her undergarment. She took her husband polo shirt and wear it.

 

"In 30 minutes, if you still dont get your downstairs then no kiss for a week"

 

"Arasso!" chaeyoung afraid for not getting a kiss then he quickly went inside the bathroom. 

 

 

Mina was about to go home when she received a call from jeongyeon.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter