Chapter 18

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up with a different feelings. Having her husband beside her is the most beautiful things ever. 

 

Realizing that she is now laying on his husband body and chaeyoung's arm perfectly wrapped on her body, mina smiled remembering what happen between the two of them last night. 

 

It was pure...

 

It was full of love...

 

The most important part is, she loved that guy so much.

 

She slowly remove chaeyoung's arm and fixed her position. Mina then pull the blanket upward to cover her body. She look into chaeyoung sleeping face. 

 

His mouth slightly open that makes him look cute. Mina giggled and peck his forehead.

 

Chaeyoung sleep was disturb because of the kiss. He opened his eyes and quickly cover his face when the sunlight went directly onto him. Mina removed his hand and hold em.

 

Chaeyoung then pulled mina back into his embrace. Now both of them is facing each other.

 

"Morning beautiful." Chaeyoung kiss her eyes

 

"Good morning." Mina felt embarrassed a bit about what happened last night. 

 

It's obviously her first time. But last night is the best one she ever had. 

 

"Why are you blushing?" Chaeng asked.

 

Mina covered her face preventing her eyes from meeting his gaze. 

 

Chaeyoung chuckled before kiss her forehead.

 

"Thank you for everything baby" 

 

Chaeyoung then kissed her lips. It was a peck at first, but turn passionate after that. 

 

"Chaeng.. we.. need to... get up now... please..." Mina said in between the kiss. 

 

"We'll continue later okay?" Mina left a peck on his lips.

 

Chaeyoung sigh before watching mina get up and wear his clothes. Chaeng then find out mina hissed in pain. He get it. Mina might feel sore after their heavy activity last night.

 

He quickly get up and help the girl.

 

"Can you walk? Im sorry if it's hurting you." 

 

"Im fine. Just a bit sore." Mina hold his arm for support 

 

Chaeyoung carefully help the girl and went inside the bathroom.

 

"I'll be outside okay? Call me if you need anything." Chaeyoung

 

Mina smiled noticing the hickeys on her body. She felt so happy right now.

 

Chaeyoung can't help but to feel happy too when he saw the blood stain on their bed cover.

 

He fell in love all over again with his wife.

 

Since its weekend, chaeyoung decides to  bring mina for a walk. Just to spent some time together because next week, he will be so busy with the new project coming on.

 

 

 

Shopping Mall~~

 

"Honey isn't your skirt too revealing?" Chaeyoung can't help but keep bothering with mina's exposed thighs. He doesn't like it when other men look at what his.

 

"It's normal. I need to be pretty for my husband" Mina slipped her hand on his waist. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.

 

"But still, i think it's too short. You're pretty enough baby. And plus i know how y you can be when we're at home" Chaeng smirked. Mina slap his face slightly m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter