Chapter 10

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How did he know jeong's name?' Mina

 

"W-what are you talking about?" Mina stuttering.

"Nothing. It's okay forget about it." Chaeng was about to walk out of the room when suddenly mina spoke

"Chaeng stop. Tell me how did you know about his name?" Chaeyoung can tell that mina a bit pissed off. He inhale deeply and answer calmly

"You don't have to know about that. Seriously mina, you just got back home. Go clean yourself and have a rest okay. I won't disturb you. I'll be in my study room if...." 

"Are you stalking me?" Mina asked again

"What? No. Im not hiring anyone to stalk you or even gain information about your boyfriend. It's just that i can't tell you. Even if i know about that or not, will it make any difference? Im still your husband on a piece of paper. You still hate me. You're the one who asked me not to interrupt your private life aren't you? Then please Mina, im not a person who broke their promises." Chaeng throw his empty look to Mina. He really trying his best to not raise his voice to Mina. It's not his style when handling a problem.

"Good then if you notice about the contract. And yes, i will never like you. I met jeongyeon today because he just came back from australia. Im sorry because i forgot about the dinner. Dont worry i will meet your parents and apologized to them" Mina said. 

 

She was about to make a move into the bathroom when chaeyoung said something which breaks her heart a little. Chaeyoung look straight into her face.

"It's funny is it? I am your husband but i was prohibited to know about where my wife is going, is she okay or not, what is she doing right now. I can't even let myself taking care of you because you're the one who wanted me to stay out from your life. For god sake mina, you're my wife. But i weren't allowed to love you more than a friend. For just a minute, don't you think about how i felt? Im not angry with you. It's just my heart breaks knowing that i dont have a chance to treat you as a real wife should be treated. Sigh. But. You don't need to worry. I will follow all your rules. Like what i told you, i am not that kind of person who broke their promises. I'll be in my study room if you need anything. Have a rest okay" Chaeng smiled then he walk out from their room. 

 

Mina stand still. Watching chaeyoung leaving the room. Her heart ache hearing what chaeng said just now. Even though she does not like him but days by days, she can actually feel how sincere chaeyoung is towards her. The way he care about her, how soft he is, and he never gets angry with mina. 

'Am i too harsh on him? Does he really feel like that?' Those question played in her mind. 

 

Mina tried to talk to chaeyoung but his study room was locked. She then decided to wait for chaeyoung in their room, but mina then fell asleep. After chaeyoung manage to calm himself down, he went into their room hoping that mina had fall asleep and yes she is. Chaeyoung slowly reach the bed and lay down beside his wife. He turn his body facing mina. He puts a strand of mina hair that was blocking her face away.

"Why is it so hard for you to accept me. Why cant you give me a chance to love you mina" Chaeyoung whisper slowly. Then he fell asleep with his face facing mina. Close. Really close. 

 

Mina woke up the next morning realized that chaeyoung was not beside her. She slowly get up and look around. She then saw chaeyoung getting ready for work. It's a bit weird for mina because usually mina will wake up first before chaeyoung. 

'Why is he up too early? Does he have a meeting today' mina frown her eyebrows.

 

"Good morning" mina greet him awkwardly. After what happen last night, mina felt guilty towards him and she really thinks she need to explain and say sorry to him. 

"Morning." Chaeng said coldly. Mina thought something is wrong. Chaeyoung never being cold to her.

She then slowly get up from the bed. She took his tie in the closet and was about to tie on chaeyoung's neck. That guy stops mina. He took the necktie and grab all his things. Mina was startled. This is so not chaeyoung she knows.

 

"It's okay. I can do it. I'll go first. take care of yourself"

Mina grab his arm make the guys stop walking.

"Chaeng, c-can we talk?" Mina asked

"Im late mina. Sorry" Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter