White day PART 1 BFF

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung never intended to bring more people into his world, it’s too dark for anyone. It was a world where demons were running wild, drove him mad pushed him to the edge of sanity. There were moments when the blade was an inch above his skin or when he was standing on the bridge contemplating death. But Taehyung was strong he wasn’t weak, he won battle and appreciated him quality of handling situation well.

 

But some situations made Taehyung helpless for example he was now standing in front of a painfully shy boy who held out flowers for him.

 

Yes, it was Ji hoon blushing profusely not meeting the elders eyes. He didn’t how to say no the younger he didn’t want to hurt the younger but it was necessary to let him know there couldn’t be possibly be anything between them. Rather he had only considered the younger as a brother.

 

“Hyung? So what do you say?” this pulls him out his trance.

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Will you go out with me?”

 

“I cannot, Ji hoon ah”

 

It hurts Taehyung to see the younger’s face fall, shy eyes morphing into blooming pain.

 

“Oh that’s okay hyung.’’ He quickly says.

 

 “I understand you must already have someone how can you not? You are so handsome. I am so stupid.” The younger mumbled quietly in another situation Taehyung would have cooed but right now he feels guilty.

“I’ll go now” Ji hoon lets out a forced chuckle and runs back to the kitchen without waiting for a reply.

 

The shop was pretty vacant for rest of the day, well you don’t expect people to go to the chicken shop on White Day. Most couples were probably going on dates to theme parks, amusement parks or on nice restaurants.

 

The last customers were a bunch of Ajhumma in their 40s, who probably don’t have spouses or might have ditched them for some peace time with friends.

 

While cleaning the last table Taehyung’s thought fly to Ji hoon, he feels guilt engulfing him.

 

Maybe he lead Ji Hoon on, maybe he gave off wrong signals but he treated his fellow workers equally never did he once thought took in in another way. But now it doesn’t matter Ji Hoon is hurt and he is responsible.

 

“Stop it. He will be fine.” someone interrupts his train of thoughts.It was Emilia, she was wearing a baby blue colored cheongsam her eyes flickering out of the window watching the bodies rushing by.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Your thoughts are too loud, giving off bad energy. It is harmful for my shop.” Despite of her choice of words there was no bite in her voice.

 

Taehyung catches on she was talking about Ji Hoon. He just sighs.

 

 “You cannot control what others feel, you are not responsible for them.”

 

“How can I not? I hurt him.”

 

“It’s better to break his heart now than later.”

 

“In both the cases I would break his heart.” Taehyung huffs.

 

“False hope never did any good. Later the pain would be greater but right now the cracks in his heart can be filled. And I think someone is already on it” she raises her chin slightly to point out a giggling Ji hoon with Daniel pulling some dorky moves.

 

And Taehyung feels a little better, guilt subsiding a little. He turned to thank Emilia only see her going upstairs sparing him a cheeky wink. And sometimes, just sometimes help comes in the most unexpected ways.

 

 

The weather didn’t warm up yet it was cold enough to keep a jacket on. He bide everyone goodbye.

Stuffing his earphones on he started walking home, soft melody soothe his nerves and he hummed along. “Cherry blossom ending” this songs reminds him of home, warmth joyous festive that he barely celebrated. It makes him long for things that he never had.

 

He was few steps away from his house just when a man jumps in front of him and grabs his arms and Taehyung lets out an unmanly scream. He was about to pull some made up karate move at the attackers only find the man burst into a fit of familiar giggles.

 

“Jiminnie?”

 

“Neh, Taehyungie~” Jimin sang

 

“What are you doing here?” Taehyung was dumbfounded and still jumpy for the scare.

 

“Well, because I wanted to see you, my darling.” Jimin says and slings an arm around the younger.

 

“But how did you find- I mean how did you know I lived here?”

 

“You brought me here.”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yeah I actually went to surprise you at work but by the time I got there you were already out, I tried calling from behind but you were not listening so I decided to quietly follow you. But seriously you are such a Scaredy Cat you legit screamed.” Jimin breaks into another series of his adorable laugh.

 

Taehyung pinches his sides as revenge and laughs along with the older.

 

“So this is where you stay?”

 

Taehyung tenses up a little, he wasn’t sure how Jimin would be react but the older seems quite carefree looking around with curious eyes.

 

“Yeah.” He replies hesitantly after a pause.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter