Ran into you

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung was nervous. He knew people here were rich but he was standing in front of a ing castle. Namjoon, the guy who was suppose to teach him English must be a descendent of a Royal family. Everything screams high life he was not sure if he wanted to take tuitions anymore.  But the only thing was keeping him from running away is the thought that he was Jimin’s friend. He can’t be that bad. Right?

 

Jimin turned around to find Taehyung busy fiddling with the hem of his shirt, unmoving from his spot.

 

“TaeTae”

 

“Y-yeah”

 

“Don’t be scared” Jimin extended his arm for Taehyung to hold.

 

It’s funny it just a little more than a month and Jimin could read him like that, he felt a warmth spreading over his heart. And maybe now Taehyung know what it feels like to have a best friend. He grabbed Jimin’s hand and slowly stepped in.

 

The interior was a mixture of Mid-century modern and industrial with classic antics and gold. The house had expensive vases on every corner; the wooden furniture was craved and filled with gold fillings. There was huge glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Taehyung took every step with caution he didn’t want to disturb the arrangement unlike Jimin who flung himself on the sofa.

 

Taehyung just stood in front of the door like a sore thumb. The maid that greeted him at the door had left to get them snacks. Namjoon was somewhere out, so they had to wait for a while. Taehyung didn’t mind waiting so he slowly slides beside Jimin.

 

“Stop being so stiff” Jimin brought his hand to massage the poor boy’s nape. Taehyung relaxed a little and leaned to his touch.

 

“But Jiminnie, I am scared if I break something, everything looks so…” he whined

 

“So?”

 

“Breakable”

 

Jimin chuckled at his finds reply. “Don’t worry, Namjoon will do the breaking before you”.

 

“What--”

 

The maid enters the room with food and the topic was let off as the munched on the food. They both were dozing off in the expensive sofa, Jimin’s head on his shoulder and Taehyung had his head resting on the sofa.

 

Suddenly and crashing sound jolted them awake. Taehyung looked at Jimin his eyes wide in alarm, but the latter just got up and yawned.

 

“lets go Tae, hyung is here.”

 

They exited the living room to find Namjoon apologizing to the maids who were cleaning the pieces of the broken vase. It must be a costly vase but nobody seemed that effect or making a fuss. The guy Namjoon was apologizing but more about having the maids to clean it than breaking it.

 

He remembers the time when he broke a cup it slipped out of his fingers. His aunt was really angry; she didn’t give him food for the rest of the day.  

 

“--- must be??” Namjoon was no staring at him with expectant eyes.

 

“S-sorry, I zoned out...I am Ki-Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you hyung.” With that he bowed 90 degree.

 

The man with the blond hair seemed to find it amusing, and gave Taehyung smile. Its then when Taehyung realized the Namjoon is handsome sharp eyes, long limbs and a dimpled smile.

 

The tutoring session lasted 3 hours and he learned that Namjoon hyung was a genius, he mugged up the whole world map and he learned English through TV. He also learned that Namjoon hyung was a little clumsy but he was a really humble guy. He enjoyed English for the first time, he was teaching really fast at first but when Jimin voiced out that he is too fast for Taehyung ,he felt blush creeping on his cheek, he knew Jimin meant no harm but he was a little embarrassed for dragging the whole thing slow. To his surprise, the eldest just apologized and a continued to teach in a slower pace and asked Taehyung after every paragraph if he was catching up. Taehyung was glad everything turned out fine.

 

It was getting dark and they set the date for their tutoring session on Thursday. Jimin offered t drop Taehyung home which he politely declined he didn’t want Jimin to see what kind of place he lived in.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Next day the classes where uneventful, the period was cancelled as the teacher called in sick. He thought of studying in the library but Jimin decide t drag him to the basketball court. So people wouldn’t doubt that he was here for Suga like as if the half the college doesn’t know about his crush on the player Taehyung scoffed this friend of his was total crack head.  They quickly found a place to rest their bottoms because it was going to be a long match ahead.  Jimin kept screamed his lungs out every time  Suga scored. Way to be obvious thought Taehyung.  But he had to admit the guys in the basketball team were all lookers, but there was a guy he seemed really familiar he was wearing a number 7 jersey.

 

He slowly tugged Jimin’s shirt “Jiminnie who is that guy wearing jersey number 7.”

 

“That’s S coups. Why? Does my TaeTae like him?”  Jimin asked with a suggestive smirk.

 

“no, I mean he seems a little--”

 

“you mean he is hot and you might want his number.” Jimin cut him off

 

“Or you might want to meet him in the changing room and have a little fun. Now they have break I will go ask him….”  Jimin continued and pretended to wave at him.

 

Taehyung felt scandalized hearing just things. He quickly grabbed Jimin’s arm.

 

“Jimin NO!!!” he blurted out a little loud than expected turning few heads in their direction, few players were looking at them. Taehyung just wants to dig a hole and die. He was growing red with the anount of stares he was getting.

 

This set Jimin in a fit of gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter