First Kiss

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  2:45 

 

Someone can’t sleep, he has been rolling on the bed for quite a while and now he just and inch away from falling off. All he is thinking about is his first kiss that happened just few hours back, he buries his head and screams letting the cushion swallow it the unmanly scream. He wants to strangle himself for letting someone take it away like that. Call him whatever despite of coming from a broken family and having a horrible childhood. Taehyung was an optimist he was scared of things but he knew that things could be better. He never stopped trying.

 

 

He was comfortable with his uality even if in earlier stage he was bullied and discriminated he didn’t back away but one thing is that He never thought about being in a relationship, life was pretty difficult already he barely made it alive each day.

 

Relationships? Pffft.

 

Well he did have crush on a boy back in middle school. Hyungsik. It was just another day, it was pretty uneventful and very hot. So Taehyung decided to buy an ice cream with the little money that he saved. So he got himself a strawberry ice cream and sat under the tree, on it letting the sweet taste flood his mouth, till a bunch of kids older than him showed up. The started poking fun and pushed making his ice cream fall and Taehyung had tears welled up in his eyes but the hero came to rescue wearing jersey number 9. He gave the boys a good scold and chased them away and when he saw the crushed ice cream cone and a cute kid pout with tear filled eyes he left only to comeback with to two cones handing Taehyung the one he ate his watching the Sun slip into a long awaited slumber.

 

In Taehyung’s eyes Hyungsik had been the coolest person, he use to watch him play soccer and then watched the sunset together. Like a cliché love story except for the fact that Taehyung never told Hyungsik anything about his small teeny winy crush and Hyungsik probably treated Taehyung like a brother.

 

But the point is he wanted his first kiss to be special, memorable with real feelings.

 

 Gone. All Gone.

 

The worst thing is he still feels the other pair of lips ghosting over his. .

 

 

3:09

 

 

It’s late and for a guy who downed 4 bottles beer he should be dead sleep but the adrenaline rush is too high to let him sleep. He feels giddy all the alcohol in his system vanished he was wide awake playing the scene from earlier. He is acting like a teenager who got to kiss his crush. But the truth is far from that. But honestly this is not like Jungkook maybe because he somewhere he was afraid Taehyung might push him away he was just glad he didn’t or he was happy that he got his hand on the price, he is sure once he s him good, it will be over. Right?

 

 

We will let time decide. Soon the two restless souls slip into slumber unaware of what future holds for them.

 

 

Taehyung is speechless this is the third time. He came back from class to find a letter in a pink envelope sitting in his locker along with a pink rose. Taehyung dares to bring it close and give sniff it smells nice he thinks.

 

 

Suddenly someone jumps right in front him catching him off guard the paper slips out of his hand and lands right in front of someone’s feet. Taehyung’s looks to find Hoseok with his blinding smile.

 

 

Hoseok leans down to pick it for him.

 

 

“What is this?” Hoseok sings~

 

 

Taehyung knows this won’t be good if Hoseok reads it but it’s too late to get it out of the elders hands.

 

 

 Hoseok frowns then his eyes glints with playfulness.

 

 

“Oh your beauty so blinding, yet I can’t look away.” the older says while stepping back and throwing his hands in the air making weird gestures.

 

 

 And Taehyung eyes widen in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter