White day PART 3 The Kiss

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was sitting on a corner sipping his beer with a blond in his lap, she kept talking about stuffs which Jungkook didn’t give two about after half an hour of her blabbering he only got her name, Joy.

 

Jungkook didn’t like parties like this don’t get him wrong he loves Hoseok but such parties were boring as . First they didn’t serve any strong drinks like he could use some Bacardi or devils springs right now, this beer wasn’t doing .

 

Second they couldn’t turn up the music any louder without neighbors calling the cops. Clubs are best: get drunk, dance and hook up. But Hooking up in such parties was a big No, it was bothersome since the girls and guys are naïve they start getting wrong ideas. He learned his lesson well last year.

 

He recalls Namjoon’s party, they were celebrating the release of the elder’s first mixtape. He hooked up with a girl called Nayeon there. The night was good and Jungkook left in morning like usual just what he does in one night stand.

 But at the end of the third period he saw the girl Nayeon waiting outside. When she spotted him she legit skipped towards him and cling on to his arm and started complaining about how he shouldn’t have left without telling and she missed him.

 Jungkook was a bad hangover and her fake baby voice dipping in saccharine was making it worse so he did what he had to. He shook her off and told her off the moment she realized it was one time thing her face transformed into something that scared Jungkook. And a moment later he felt a palm meeting his face with full force and the girl walking with long angry steps. Well he does have a reputation of being University’s playboy and gets cursed pretty often but this was the first time he had been in such a situation it did hurt his ego. Jungkook cringes at the thought.

 

Sudden whispering brings his mind by to present. He gazes up to find Jimin with the new guy. Jungkook was taken aback, the guy looked different good different. He wouldn’t have recognized the other if his pretty expressive eyes didn’t give away. Few times earlier that Jungkook saw him, he was always dressed in baggy shirts and wide pants with his silver hair tucked in beanie or hidden under his cap but he was still attractive.

 

But right now there was three-sixty flip. The clothes hung on his body like second skin, exposing all his curves and edges so well. Long legs clad in leather, bangs messily falling over his eyes. The expressive doe eyes looking more gorgeous and plush soft lips tinted with red made his insides churn.

, Jungkook was in trouble.

 

He watches the other following Jimin inside, then Hoseok comes to greet them. They look close but again Hobi was like to everyone that guy had sunshine coming out his . He watches them talk excitedly and Hoseok pinching the new guy’s cheek probably complimenting him. The guy flushed red, ear tips turning pink.

Cute

He mumbles under his breathe.

 

When he sees him laughing with Namjoon he finds it weird, like everyone in his friend circle seemed well acquainted with this pretty boy. Namjoon and Hoseok were talking to him like they knew him for a long time and let not talk about Jimin who sticks to him like leech hell even Yoongi greeted him nicely. How come only he was left out? He never heard about him, never hung out together. Jungkook is a little annoyed honestly.

 

But it! so what they didn’t introduced him to the boy, he can change it now. He not so nicely pushes Joy of his lap making her whine, and makes his way towards the real prize which he is gonna get his hands on today itself.

 

When their eyes meet Jungkook sees series emotions play in them, firstly curiosity, then recognition and then he looks away.

Namjoon is first one speak

 

“Oh! Jungkook ah where were you?”

 

“Here and there.” Jungkook says with his eyes on the pretty boy.

 

“And you must be?” he asks a smirk playing on his lips.

 

Jimin sings “My Best friend Forever Taehyungie.”

 

The boy gives him a small unsure smile.

 

“Nice to meet you, Taehyungie.” Jungkook teases mouth etches into a smug smile.

 

The rest of the night passes with small chats, drinking but with time to time his eyes flirt back to the dancing figures, it was funny h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter