F R I E N D S

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please read the author notes below it contains spoilers!!

 

 

Taehyung is dosing off and the class is just about to start. He can barely keep his eyes open yesterday he returned home very late from work. The chicken shop has been very busy for lunar New Year but at least they are closing for three days so he can take plenty of rest.

 

He was pulled out of his daydream when the professor Heechul came looking good as always. He was probably one of his favourite teachers, behind the façade of his I-don’t-give-a- face and sharp tongue, Mr Kim was a warm person. He listened well to his students and did his best to help them. Kim Taehyung loved Sassy Teach.

 

His ramble of appreciation for the older man was cut when some pulled the chair beside his nosily and took a seat. When he lifts his gaze to meet the person he freezes. Those eyes that has been haunting his nights the one he tried his best to avoid. The ones that reminded his of stolen kiss and made him want to dig a hole and bury himself.

 

Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

Well !

 

 

Jungkook POV

Jungkook smiles at the boy.

 

“Hi! What a co incidence.” The younger starts cheerfully.

 

Like he didn’t come early and told everyone to leave the seat beside Taehyung empty. Heh.Good going Jungkook.

 

The older was looking at him with wide eyes and mouth slight agape.

 

Cute

 

“Jungkook if you want to keep standing you can stand at the back don’t block other’s view.” Heechul calls out with his resting face.

 

Jungkook scoffs internally, he had a feeling no he knew it Mr. Kim hates his guts.

 

“Sorry” he murmurs quietly and takes his place beside the boy who now seems so much interested on the blank white board. Taehyung's intense stare might drill a hole through the wall pass the board.

There he is acting indifferent again. Jungkook thinks a little cross at the olders behaviour.

 

Only if he knew Taehyung was having an internal panic attack.

 

“So about the assignment, there is a good news and a bad news.” Heechul starts the class groans.

 

“You brats don’t complain, I am being nice.”

 

The class quietens down.

 

“Good news first, so you have to submit just one paper not two like we decide earlier.”

 

The class starts cheering and buzzing with happy high fives and gleeful smiles.

 

“But. But you have to do it in pairs and you can’t choose your partner.”

 

Well Taehyung doesn’t care he didn’t have anyone. He wanted to pair with Minhyuk but thats fine but as expected the rest of the class looks unhappy not being able to be with their friends or preferred partners.

 

 

“Listen kids this is important you need to learn to interact and communicate freely. You need to understand and rely on each other. This is about Speech communication. It’s important to speak up, to understand and look through the differences and get a conclusion. There are possibilities of extreme opinions between two partners I need you to understand you partner and study them. This is really important it contains 25% marks of the whole semester.”

 

“okay?”

 

The students nods grumbling.

 

“Good. Now for the partner.” Heechul takes out a paper and starts reciting the names.

 

“Sungjae and Jeonghan”

 

“Joshua and Taehyung”

 

“Jennie and Donghyunk.”

 

“Junhoe and Joy”

.

.

.

Taehyung is biting nails the more the names are called more the possibilities of him being paired with a certain Boy with now fluffy brown hair increases.

 

“Jungkook and Yerin.”

 

And Taehyung huffs a sigh of relief.

 

“But Sir Yerin has transferred to the States for this semester.” Someone calls from behind Taehyung recognizes it as SinB’s but k!

 

“I didn’t get any mail.” Heechul clicks his tongue and frowns.

 

“Yes!! She sent me a picture wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter