Love and little light

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung could hear Peso was barking loudly probably chasing after snowball. You are probably wondering who and what?  Well these were his new friends. While returning from grocery shopping he saw two fur balls playing, chasing each other but not really hurting. Later Mr. Yoo Jaesuk the shop owner  told him small brown dog was Peso; his master got bored and left him in the streets and the cat Snowball’s owner lived here previously she had died leaving Snowball on her own. Since then they had become friends both the animals had taken in liking of Taehyung at once. Now whenever they saw Taehyung they would bark or purr loudly, rub against his leg pleading him to pet them.

 

 

Taehyung also found out that people living here were pretty decent; Ji hyo noona and her husband Mr. Kim Jongkook had invited him for lunch. He could not refuse them it would be impolite and he thought it would be good if he had become acquainted with the people around as his life is going to be here from now. He was not alone at lunch he met his other neighbors, Mr. Yoo was also there, the new faces were of Jihyo noona’s brother Kwang soo hyung and Mrs. Wang with her son Jackson. He felt a little awkward in the room full of unknown faces, but soon he felt comfortable. He watched Kwang soo hyung and Ji hyo noona bicker later she hit his head with plastic bottle and everyone just laughed at Kwangsoo hyung bewildered. Taehyung quietly made a note not to annoy her ever.

 

 

Jongkook hyung and Mr. Jaesuk played cards with Mrs. Wang he had no idea a man like Mr. Yoo would cheat so much, Jackson was a nice guy his dad was Chinese he died when he was a baby so his mom moved back to Korea to his maternal grandparents. He was really fit, later they danced to music, Jackson with all the popping and locking whereas Ji hyo noona did her flower girl performance and lastly they had Kwang soo hyung with a peculiar dance looked like face scrubbing.

 

 

They didn’t ask him why was he here? Or where were his parents? Rather they just welcomed him with open arms and bright smiles. Later at night he returned home smiling. Finally his heart felt a little lighter; maybe this happiness would keep the nightmares at bay. He could see a little light maybe he can escape. Maybe he can heal and Love again.

 

 

It’s been a week here. Taehyung now laid on the bed he fixed few days back, cheek pressed again the pillow. A small sigh escaped his mouth, he was really nervous. Tomorrow he will be joining Seoul University. He wished that no one would notice him, he would do anything to buy an invisible cloak, it’s not that he is afraid of bullying he can handle them pretty well and come on its not high school anymore. It’s just that he hates the idea of drawing attention its makes him uncomfortable. He thought maybe they would not really notice him cause he just a regular student. Of course he just needs to avoid popular kids and it will be simple. Little did he know Fate had different plans for him

 

 

School

Taehyung was lost. Okay not literally but a sea of faces swarming before his eyes was not a calming sight. His tried his best to reach the Dean’s office without knocking someone down or getting knocked down well he wasn’t clumsy but he couldn’t afford to piss someone on the first day.

 

 

He almost cried in relief when he found the dean’s office, he took a minute to fix himself. He could here classical music playing behind the door.  He wiped his clammy hand on his jeans and knocked the door with three sharp taps. The music stopped and He was asked to come in, he was greeted by a man in his 50s. The office smelled like fresh mint and fading cigarettes. The dean was a small man with firm eyes and round face. His nameplate read Sung Dong-il. He looked scary before Taehyung could say anything the dean’s face broke into huge grin.

 

‘‘You are here! I was waiting’’ he exclaimed.

 

Taehyung thought maybe the dean mistook him as someone else why would the Dean wait for him. He was about to say something when the dean spoke again as if reading his mind.

 

“Kim Taehyung. You attained full scholarship. You are from Daegu. Am I right?’’

 

Taehyung was taken aback by the dean’s precise information storage, like there were thousands of students enrolling every year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter