The Wolf Emperor

THE WOLF EMPEROR
She took a deep breath and about to start when a shout from a distance echoed all over the place.

"Please wait."

When she looked back from where that voice came from, she saw two girls wearing a nervous expression on their faces but the determination is there behind their eyes.

"What can i do for the both of you?" She ask.

"Please, granted us a Rights." They said in unison.

RIGHTS - a transfer of authority. As the first person that sense those three, she have the authority to perform an awakening. Sometimes it can happen that someone will challenge that authority and ask for Rights.

Usually both party will do a match to prove that they have what it takes to perform it but sometimes it is given without a match, it's a very rare occurrence to happen.

"A Rights, but you know very well that we don't have enough time to do that? An awakening is needed as soon as possible."

Their feature became crestfallen. "We made a promise." One of them murmured.

'My Lady.'  Kai whisper in her head with a smirk in his lips to match when she look at his direction.

'His turn?'  She ask Dominick, knowing what that smirk mean.

Dominick just smile and nodded.

'I don't even have to ask, right?'  She ask smiling towards Kai. 'Lazy .'

"y  at your service." And he bows toward her.

She face the two newcomer and smile. "The Rights have been granted. We will assist instead." After she said those words, many people speak all at once.

"Impossible."

"Just like that?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Are you serious?"

"No way!"

"Is she crazy?"

"Did she just give it?"

"There are three of them, you know."

All those words are spoken with bewilderment but the most shock is the two infront of her.

"Are you serious?" The one in her right said.

"Of course, please start preparing and I will get those three here."

"You don't need to do that." The one speaks on her left.

"We said that we will assist and that's exactly what we are about to do. Performing an awakening will exhaust you and those three are far from here. If you use your strength just to get them here, you will have not much energy to perform the Awakening. Please, let us do these favor." before either of them agreed, she face Kai and nod. 'We will play later.'

"As you wish, My Lady. Good hunt."

"Nicki, assist them. I need to go." and she vanishes into thin air.

Kai faces those two girls and gives them a dashing smile. "A little gift before I depart." And he summons his power in his palm. A black swirling mist raise up and vanish in the air.

"You spoil her rotten, Kai." Dominick said a small smile on his lips.

"I can give her the world if she so desired it." he answer back seriously. "It will reach the top in minute, prepare the awakening ceremony immediately." He said directly towards the two girls.

"What do mean? What will reach the top?"

"Dominick, I will see you later. Please explain it to them, the Lady is on her way to the third one and will come back in a minute." And he vanishes in the dark mist.

"Look up." Dominick order. When they followed his sight, their eyes widen in suprise.

Around the sun, there's a black ring that appear surrounding it, diming the full effect of it's power. In an ordinary situation, you couldn't look at it directly without averting your eyes because of it's brigthness but now everyone can see it clearly. "Get started, his magic will activate the minute you start."

"What will happen with that?"

Dominick sigh. Kai always leave him to deal with something that he started.

"The ring itself will block the sun as you are doing the ceremony for those three powers will not affect it further." He explain and turn to his left with a bow, his face darkening in fury. "Welcome back, 'My Lady'. He hiss.

Raylan nodded in return but her feature speak of nervousness a little.

"Where are they? We thought that you are going to get them here?" One girl ask, a puzzle look appear on her face.

"Get started, they will arrive soon." She said and turn to leave as if the devil is on her heel.

"We did everything we could to help you and the rest is up to you. Be grateful." Dominick said with a snap in his voice.

"Thank you very much." Both said at the same time, the features seem confused. They just look at each other and begin to do what they came for.

Raylan approaches her sibling and smile at them. "Let's get going, the matter at hand should be private to those involved. Besides, it's the first day of school. Aren't you all excited?"

She cast a look toward Orion and without further ado, he cast a barrier spell towards those two. Lots of groans of protest echo all over. 'She' just smirked. It's a good thing for her to be intercepted, as she is so lazy to do so much work first thing in the morning.

"Say's the girl who doesn't want to get up earlier." Roswell smirk.

"Shut up, Casanova."

"And pray do tell, where did Raylan go this time, Zandria?" Dominick said before 'Raylan' could step ahead, blocking her way.

'Raylan' smirk. Her cover is discovered the minute she steps foot in the clearing. Nothing will go unnoticed by Dominick and that's the reason why he get the trust of all of them in the first place.

"Whoa, don't tell me..." Roswell's eyes round in astonishment.

"Yes, this is Zandria. Now, little lady, where is Raylan?" Dominick asks seriously.

"At the classroom, sleeping." Zandria said sweetly. All of her mistress brother shake their head in amusement but some of them show concern.

"Well, what is new?" Orion said afterwards, even he failed to notice the difference between the two of them. 

"Is she alright?" Keon ask. Zandria being here means Raylan did something again, he cast a worried look at their eldest. 

"Now that my cover is blown away, I'm out of here. See you again, my Lords." And with a deep bow towards them, she vanish right before thier eyes, escaping the explanation that they needed to hear.

"Dominick, please go easy on her." Aki plead. Dominick's face darkens after Zandria disappears.

"I just tell her before we arrive here that don't overwhelm herself as it is a new territory and the nature hasn't been in tune with her but what did she do?" Dominick silently said but the indignation on it is heavy.

"You know her well and there's no helping it." Roswell said.

"I will go and see her. See you all later." And without waiting for them to reply, he vanishes into thin air.

The presence in front of her is hard to ignore, Raylan doesn't have a choice but to pull her heads up and look at him in the eye.

"I am fine, I just want to be the first person to arrive here as everyone are so busy of what's going on outside, hence the reason why I send Zandria there." She explains with a smile.

"She could told us the reason why and not leave without explaining anything." He said, worry still visible in his face. The last time Zandria appear is quite messy and Dominick doesn't want that to happen again.

She opens her connection to Zandria immediately.

'Zandria, what have you done?'

'There's not many chance i get to , so I grab the opportunity.'  she said but her voice is small, as she realize her mistake in this situation.

'You did  but you rile him up also and we both know that a rile up Dominick is a pain in the . He is going in an overprotective mode in a couple of days because of this.'

'I'm sorry.'

'That's fine. We can't do anything about it now but to face the consequences.'

'Don't do this again, little girl. I can tolerate as much.' Dominick joins their conversation.

'Yes, I promise.' and she recedes in the back of her mind.

"Your class will start, I'll see you at lunch." Dominick said after their conversation finish. "Don't make me worry like this again." And he places a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

When she faces the crowd, they look away. Sometimes Dominick's action is being interpreted differently. Some of the girls in her class are blushing.  She shakes her head in amusement.

The first half of the day went well except for a stare she received here and there. Nobody approaches her, as if they are afraid to say something bad to her.

When the bell ring and before she got up from her seat, Keon appear, smiling smugly.

"How's class, Riri?" He asks knowingly.

"Don't ask me as if you don't know anything." She replied curtly. Her temper irises with the ongoing stare, especially that one of her brothers are there with her.

Raylan heard the circulating rumors that spread. They are talking as if she wasn't there in the first place.

"Don't worry too much about that. It will stop sometime."

"And pray tell when that sometimes comes? They are getting on my nerves, Keon."  She finish the sentence inside their mind.                                             

Mindlinking with her sibling is another trait that she got when she is younger. It made their relationship much easier.

"Let's go and eat lunch. My classmates tell me that food here is delicious." Keon said, changing the topic deliberately.

"I hope your right because I'm so hungry."

And they step out of the classroom to head to the dine hall, leaving all the stare on their way out.