The Wolf Emperor

THE WOLF EMPEROR
Dominick glance at his sister, she is quite different from other girls that he knew. She likes what other girls are afraid of - the darkness.

She can tolerate the light and everything that comes with it with the help of Anya, her light Seiki. Without Anya, you couldn't find Raylan outside her cocoon - her bedroom.

Ashleigh materialized behind Emmanuel's back and "BOO!!!" she shouted in his ear.

She pouted when she didn't get the reaction that she wants. 

Emmanuel sigh. "For a hundred times, stop doing that, you're not a child anymore." he scolded looking behind him. 

She tsk. "It works on you every time."

"As if you don't know," he said with a knowing grin. 

"You're no fun at all, MM." Her trick works on him the very first try but not after that but she kept doing it just to annoy him. 

Emmanuel glance toward Ashleigh whose personality is so different from her twin sister, Anastasia. They possess the same face for being a twin but the likeness of those two ends there. Both sisters are wicked but Ana is a little reserved compare to Ash who does what she pleases. 

Ashleigh, who is older than Anastasia by two minutes is standing before them with her violet hair but her hungry eyes are up ahead where all the transfer students have gathered to watch their siblings preparing for the awakening ceremony. 

Ashleigh can't believe what she is seeing. Good thing that she came to school a little early than usual if not she will miss the opportunity that fate has given to her.  watered, given the werewolf gene,  all of them possess attractive attributes but those males before she is much more. 

The mystery that surrounds them added to their appeal especially the one with the girl. As far as she knows, he is called Dominick. Dominick had silver hair and blue striking eyes with a lean body to match. His scent is from a wolf but the power coming from him comes in waves from familiar blood. He looks so gorgeous in denim pants and a shirt that emphasizes his torso.  Twelve new students and eleven of them are gorgeous males, anyone would drool for that sight. 

Yuen group's watch silently from the distance for what is it to come, anticipation and expectation is brewing in the air until someone breaks the silent atmosphere. 

'She is wearing a Limiter. Just who the hell is she?' Keilan said in their mind link. 

Yuen looks closely and there it is - a Limiter Bond. 

LIMITER BOND - it is given to a person with incredulous power that needed supervision that's why the council put that in them to monitor and limit their power.

Not so many people can cross paths with such a person.

After school Yuen has to discuss something with his father. One thing that he hates the most is not knowing everything especially with something like this. 

If Emmanuel thinks that Dominick is such a dangerous guy, then his mistress is so much dangerous than him when it comes to power. 

Welcoming twelve new students is hard but it became harder with so many surprises that surrounded them and they only encounter two of them, how can they deal with ten more. Emmanuel sigh heavily, they didn't even start their first day of school and too many have happened all at once. 

Yuen remains silent during their conversation. His father had a lot of explaining to do. As time pass, so many questions swirling in his mind. 

After securing that Dominick is calm enough to continue, she sighs heavily. Raylan had no other option left but to show her ability on the first day of school but she will keep it to a minimum for she doesn't want them to see the connection.  Who would have thought that there would be an awakening first thing in the morning and she has to do the awakening ceremony because she is the first one to notice thus giving her the responsibility, it is a rule she has to follow.  

Raylan squeezes her eyes shut, she really isn't a fan of sunlight but she didn't have a choice as of this moment. She releases a long sigh and opens her eyes. She places her left hand in front with her point finger separating from the rest, the ring mark in it came to life and tighten around her finger. She hissed, the ring mark squeeze her finger like a snake on its prey, and a second later blood ooze from where it bites. 

When her blood reaches the ground, she utters her spell. 

"God of East, guardian of my mind, Seiryu. 

God of West, protector of my soul, Byakko. 

God of South,  shield of my heart, Suzaku. 

God of North, savior of my body, Genbu.

By the blood that runs in my veins, 

I call upon the four Gods who swear fealty to the blood of the Dragon, 

I, Ryuujin No Miko, descendants of the old release the bonds that tied you. 

Come forth and became one with me."

Her spell is one of the oldest that her bloodline had been using for thousands of years, long before her ancestor came to these lands.

When her ancestors came to the land, the Dragon spirit that dwells within it came upon her with a request and she granted it with everything she had as it is her duty as a priestess and in exchange, the Dragon serve her as her spirit. 

When the last word is uttered, her magic circle appears underneath her. The power surging from it cloaks her with its warmth. 

'Kai would be so pissed, she is sure of it.' Raylan though. 

She and Kai are similar to each other, they both like darkness and hate everything bright, and right now, she feels that she is melting under the burning sun not to mention that it is being manipulated unconsciously by those three. If she will just follow her desire, the sky will be so dark that everyone will think that a storm is coming furiously but she made a promise and she will fulfill it no matter what.  

"Kai," Raylan said after a while.

Yuen and his group are watching from the sidelines, anticipating what is to come when a black mist raised from the ground appears before that girl and a  kneeling figure welcomes their eyes when the mist is cleared away. 

Kai, her Dark Seiki appears before her with a grim face. If not for the seriousness of the situation, she will end up laughing so hard. She thought right. 

"My Lady, what a way to start my day and you summon me to my favorite part of it," Kai said sarcastically.

Raylan rolls her eyes at him, Kai being the Dark Seiki that he is, wants the same thing as his power should be -  the darkness. 

Raylan obtained Kai when she was 8 years old. He is representing his power by his look... Kai is a devilishly handsome male with an aura of darkness all over him, a deadly combination but many find him intriguing and attractive. With hair as black as a crow's feather and eyes as dark as the night sky, Kai's features speak danger. 

At first, Raylan struggles to meet Kai's expectation in her but that expectation had been surpassed over the years between the two of them. 

Among her Seiki, she struggles the most with Anya, her light Seiki.  She is a gift from her mother like Kai and had been passed down from firstborn to firstborn child through their bloodline. 

Anya, a blonde and green eye she-devil had her life in misery for the first two years that they partner up but that was in the past because Anya is the Seiki whose bond with her is the strongest even though she still hates the power that associated with her. Since that accident happens, Anya changes her attitude towards her. 

"Kai, let's do this quickly as I have a class in 10 minutes. "

Kia nodded and wait for her order. 

When Raylan looks back at her brother, he is in motion, watching her and assisting if necessary. 

Her other brother is standing on the sideline after they leave the car for it to go back home and wait until the afternoon to pick them up again. A knowing look is on their face. They all knew what her capabilities are and they trusted her to do the right thing, the same goes for their familiar. 

Roswell had a knowing smirk flustered in his lips. He is the most positive person she ever meets. Even though she only meet him a month ago, she trusted Roswell like family. There's no dull moment with him, if there's only one thing that she would like to complain about him, it is him being a playboy. He always hit on her but she knows that Roswell is just playing with her. 

Her five older brothers including Dominick are all wolf but their eldest is Rare for having a wolf scent but doesn't possess a wolf and couldn't shift into one. 

Roswell watches silently behind Henry's brothers. The moment he joins the Henry's, he is so curious about Raylan. The only girl in the family of wolves and a familiar at that. Even though she is adopted, they treated her like no other. 

Roswell is the newest addition to the Henry's. He pledges his loyalty to Keon just a month ago before Henry's depart to the Empire of Dawn.

Keon prove to be worthy of his power without him knowing it, being the youngest to four older brothers, he is so oblivious of his own strength that he always belittles himself and always compare his abilities to his sibling but such rivalry is needed to a male-dominated family like the Henry's. The only woman in the family is Mrs. Henry and Raylan herself. 

Like himself, the other familiar feels the same way towards their youngest. Dominick is more of a familiar than a wolf, so he can't have a familiar of his own. The second son had two familiar whom he admired, the third son have two and the fourth son had one too who always getting on his nerves. For some reason, all of them are male. 

Raylan closed her eyes and prepare herself for a power-consuming ritual, not to mention that there's three of them. 

"Please, wait." said a voice from afar.