The Wolf Emperor

THE WOLF EMPEROR


A true love that transcends through time...

A lonely half-ling, crave what most have...

A true love for what he is...

And not for what the others see...

Brandon James Reed

- the half-mortal, half-wolf that wishes for someone to love him regardless of what he is.. a taboo that others despite and hated. Born from her mortal mother, he struggles each day to continue to live as his mother wishes before she passed away. Having a brother who is a full werewolf doesn't change the fact that his existence is not welcome to the werewolf world but everything changes the night his brother takes the throne for the Moon Goddess grant his wish and give him the most precious gift anyone ever hope for in their life - his soul mate.



A true love that transcends through time...

A girl whose destiny is changed forever...

On the night of her eighteen birthday...

For God to grant her ultimate wish...

 Shannon Heinlein

- the girl of eighteen summer feels that her life is missing something that she couldn't find no matter how hard she tries but on the night of her eighteenth birthday, she finds herself in a world where the stories in the book came to life. She travels through time and meets the one person that completes the puzzle in her life and the one solely for her - her destined.



Inspired by the anime:  

 Inuyasha

The background story of Brandon and Shannon.  

A story of a half-demon who wishes to become a full pledge demon by obtaining the sacred jewel shard - that grant whoever wish upon it - in the possession of the priestess Kikyo who passed away with her hatred to Inuyasha and the girl who travel from the future to the feudal era and release Inuyasha from his binding that Kikyo cause before she died. The two travel to obtain the sacred jewel shard who shattered to piece and through their journey, many things have happened, and eventually the love blossom between the two but there are many obstacles they face before that. 

The description is my point of view and if you want you can Google the story to see the full version and its character. 

Hope 'you' [reader] would like it. This is my first try to create a story about werewolves.

I love them.. and that inspire me to write one of my own.

The story would be inspired by a lot of anime stories, characters, and story background.

Any similarity to other stories is pure coincidence. 


Thank you for reading...


YUELHEI2789