d-1

those watery eyes, those trembling fingers

The morning went as planned. Eunbi had passed the letters to the other three girls. Jung Eunbi and Yewon pretended to be surprised, while Yuna, who was slightly taken aback, gladly accepted the letter. 

Now, at eight in the evening when the sky is dark from both the early night and the summer rain, Eunbi makes her way down the district to Yuna's home after packing up for the move because her jittery heart has yet to let go.

She stops outside Yuna's home and watches her by the window. 

On the other hand, Yuna had just read Eunbi's letter. She wasn't ready to read it, so she was studying and completing several practice questions before that. She is still on that spot on the floor, seated quietly.

Tears were threatening to fall from Eunbi's eyes at the sight of Yuna. The familiar heartache intensifies, and her lower lip begins to hurt from biting.

Eunbi watches as Yuna lifts a piece of paper up and holds it close to her chest. She sees her watery eyes, and her trembling fingers as she crushes the paper up.

Eunbi gasps. She freezes, wide-eyed.

Then she notices the colour of the paper again. It's a different letter, she realises. 

Was Yuna unnie writing a letter to me?

 

sorry this chapter is short

now i have problems on how to end this story hmm HAHA