Enough

Perfect Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

    "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

I sigh heavily and taken deep breathes before I speak my mind. That time... I was angry,annoyed confused and flustered I don't know which is suitable to describe IT but one thing for sure I was reallllyy DONE with HIM. He keeps messing with my mind, confusing me giving me most of flattering feelings that is weird that drive me last time that I kiss him at the arcade without thinking or may I should say I'm out of my mind!

No excuses can solved, I glared at him not amused or flustered anymore. I was really mad that I can't control my feelings then spit out those words that I...said I think for myself I took it too far but it just slip out from my mouth I just couldn't take it anymore.

 

It's just that he keeps confusing me, what does he really wants from me in the beginning anyway? Is it because I got the looks that he became attracted to me? Or is it my pure perfection? My family's money? No..I can't ANYMORE.

I stood in silence for a moment thinking what to do because my mind was a mess, I can't even look onto his eyes or dared to glance at him might it be because I'm taking my time seriously with him today? We just started our date now it's a ed up a little bit things getting awkward he called me with a low voice that sent little bit electric jolts on my ears down to my body. I froze then he suddenly come towards me.

 

"....hyung...." He cupped my face as he leaned forward against me, I tried to shove him away but he caught my wrists and pushed me against the near wall behind me. I was startled as I tried to protest but he seems serious right now he looks like he was being serious about he said.

 

"d-daniel-shii...let me go.." I said tiredly, I'm just tired right now I don't have the strength to fight back but I suddenly felt ache on my chest when I replayed what I was thinking...that he must be just love me for my family's wealth because I know his family 'Kang' has connection with us more than the other company we had with. But our company was ten times greater and wealthier than all of the companies of seoul. I looked down feeling down by those thoughts.

I was caught off guard when suddenly a warmth of lips was against mine pushing mine forward, I widen my eyes when I saw daniel closing his eye and.....k-kissing me?! 

Then suddenly I lost myself again and kissed him back without having conclusion about it. He bite my lower lip, I was suddenly obeying his request and opened my mouth slowly and slightly because I was flustered by the feelings I'm having right now.

But I was startled when he takes the advantage quickly digs in and slipped his sweet tongue onto my mouth, our tongues twirled each other flipping up and down when suddenly I let out a moan sound unintentionally then he smirked between our kiss and I blushed and feeling hot all of a sudden. Gosh I'm so embarrassed! What the actual hell more than that I'm kissing him back pabo-ya ongseongwu!!! 

When we parted our mouths a string of saliva was connected, we pant heavily gasping for air I looked down blushing and tried to wiped the saliva on my lips but suddenly he caught my wrist once again I look at him confused on what is he up this time. 

 

"Hyung, do you now know what I feel?" As he looked deeply onto my eyes, I gulped as I tried to avoid gaze with him but he seems desperate for attention from me. He made me face I look at him flustered biting my lips in nervously. It was a relief that we're not surrounded with people, a place where we are was empty we're the only person but it's kinda weird because still we're in mall.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter