Worried,Danger,and Confusion

Perfect Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Daniel’s POV

A sigh escaped my lips as I was on my way go to my locker. Our class was over for the day it is time to go home and hyung ditch me saying he has other things to do and he’ll catch up with me later on, and since earlier we slept in the garden, hyung has been a little bit distant to me and likely was trying to disregard intentionally my curiosity on what kind of dream he had earlier that got him sweating really hard.

I was just worried of him why can’t he just tell me about it so that I can assure him that he’ll be okay because I won’t let anyone hurt him. I opened my locker where there was my books, notes and necessary educational purpose stuff and a picture of Ongseong hyung that I took without him knowing.

So cute…

I put my books inside and closed quickly, frowning unconsciously as I was deep in my thoughts. And of course why would I let anyone hurt him anyway? No one would dare…I won’t even allow anyone to do that even they didn’t took action yet. I shook off my thoughts a I slip out my phone, and dialed hyung’s number.

It was ringing and after a few moments he still didn’t pick up.

Now I wonder where was he going..sigh

I walked down the hallway bluntly ignoring the other students’ stares, whispering and fangirling. Keeping a straight face as I want to whine in any second where my boyfriend and why his actions earlier in class where we was together.

He was being solid cold with me bluntly talk back to me wherever I tried to have a conversation and was careful on not mentioning the earlier because I knew already what will be his answer.

“Hey Kang!” someone called out for me and that voice was familiar.

I turned around to witness Minhyuk coming at me with a smile.

“Hey.” I smiled and he took a spin at me as he placed his arm around my shoulder and I snickered.

Me and Minhyuk are kinda really close friends, well best friends then to be exact. I have known him since middle school, he’s a cool guy, kind and kinda of a playboy. Dating different people in the weekends and the shortest his relationship lasts was for only two days not even suprising to me at all in the recently.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter