First Encounter Attack

Perfect Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sigh heavily sitting on a bench on the school garden, I scratch my head harshly out of frustration. What the heck?! Ong seong-ah?! Why did you even answered that weird guy?! The hell am I thinking..ughh I should have gone anywhere just to avoid that weirdo.. I sigh once again this time weakly then I slip my phone out of my pocket to check the new phone number added to my it was 'Kang Daniel' I almost wanted cry just by seeing his name. "Ughh--..I'm so done to myself.."

I was ashamed of my self earlier why on earth did I answered that transferee without thinking?! I don't even know him and we just met. And what's up to him he didn't even know me or bother to why blurts out suddenly out of nowhere and asked me on a....... I sigh and put away my phone inside my pocket.

"...date..right, I said yes...uughh---"

I put my both hands on my face to hide my embarrassed blushing face and groan even though I'm the only person inside the green window a place we usually students called 'garden' because it's filled with plants, trees,flowers but ours are not just some ordinary garden our is a huge glass building filled inside with beautiful gestures like trees and flowers.

Suddenly I flinched in my place when I heard some rustling noise on the leaves of the plants like somebody is coming over.

"Hello? Is somebody there?" He asked to the direction of the noise, he then stood up and march towards the leaves.

He stood infront of the noise he widened his eyes when he saw a tall figure infront of him coming closer to him.

 

He step back when he saw the person's face a familiar face comes to his mind and it was too obvious that it's followed him or stalking him inside the garden.

He swear that he went alone inside without even hearing any tapping noise or trace behind his back.

 

It's the new transfaree..Kang Daniel right? Uhh—umm due to my memory he's the one who..wa—what the hell is he doing here?! Is he following me or something?! N—no I think he's not that kind of person...he looks too kind and gentle..again, When did this guy came here? 

"Uh-um H-hello again... I guess.." Ong seong greeted the guy with a awkward smile formed on his face and waved at him trembling like struggling on his own life.

The tall guy smiled widely showing his cute teeth to ong like he was the luckiest man in the world. Ong seong swear that he is going to run for his life from this handsome devil if he won't get that smile out of his face. He blushed at the sight of the guy smiling at him until his eyes disappeared. 

 

"Hello! I'm glad I see you here...um—well.." Daniel says with cheerful tone then became quiet not bothering to continue his words. Ong tilt his head to the side and continued to stare at him narrowing his eyes when he got curious by the action of the tall guy.

 

They are inches away and ong seong step forward un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter