Unknown Rival

Perfect Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perfect Desire

 

 

"So...that's how it all begins...then we talked about our sons you know bragging our beloved sons to each other best friends, then suddenly we came with an idea that you two might be biual and possibly can be together if you two met because your attitudes matches well as we talk about you two...and that's how we came with a plan and I totally forgot to mention it to you son, forgive me..." Mr. minhyuk scratched his head, the two couples exchanged looks before they look back at the man with a smile in their face causing the man to frown in confusion while his wife gives him a look or possibly be a wink.

Seongwoo took his father's hand and gave a small smile,"Dad...it's okay now, it's settled down now cause we are actually you see, dating each other while you two were gone..." He shyly announced and leaned closer to his boyfriend who looked amused at his confession. The two couple wide eyed mouths dropped in shocked, they exchanged looks in confusion and looked back at the two young mans. Jisung suddenly shakes his husband like crazy and squealed loudly like he just won the lottery, the man blankly blinked his eyes staring at the young couples.

"Y-you two are d-d-dating?" Minhyuk stutters looking back in forth in the two, his wife does the same they couldn't believe what an destiny it is for the two to be together as their parent's wishes was already fulfilled of them being together. Thousands of thoughts of them came flowing onto Minhyuk's head. But now all he can do is to believe in his son and his future son in law for noe, he wishes the two will ended up together happy and loved each other when someday will they enter the altar and tied the know with their fullest heart to each other.

"Yes dad we are." Seongwoo gave an another smile and turned to his boyfriend who is smiling at him, he chuckled amusedly as he pecks his lover's lips quickly that the guy didn't see it coming. The couples at their front stared in shocked, Daniel widen his lids and his mouth became slightly open he was completely taken back by the sweet attack of his lover.

"Uhh... I see son I wholeheartedly support you two, and I'm glad you two are together." Minhyuk sighed relieved as he thrown his back on the couch gradually. "So daniel son take care of my son okay? Don't hurt him or else." Minhyuk said pointing out his son's boyfriend slash soon to be son in law, causing his wife to chuckle on his husband leaving his son whine about his threatening on his lover.

"Yes, I wouldn't dare Mr. Ong I loved your son so much I won't ask for more in this world." He takes his lover's hand beside him and kiss the back of his hand, Seongwoo blushed. "I love you." He whispered to him as he leaned to his burning red ears.

"I love you too baby." Seongwoo whispers back and pecked his lover's soft lips.

Daniel smiled fondly, and rubbed his hand on his.

"So son me and your mom will take a rest now after all those tiring trips we had." Minhyuk said taking a hold of his wife's hand pulling him up and leading the way upstairs,"Yes, dad rest well." his wife chuckling as they walked upstairs.

He turned to Daniel who is smiling sheepishly at him, he begin to laugh lowly as it turned out they burst into laughter while cuddling each other.

"What do you want to do now babe?" Daniel asked after solid minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter