Parents

Perfect Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

------------

 

"Eomma! Appa!, I miss you both so much!!" Apparently the son attacked his own parents when they were fully inside the their very own home of the Ong's , the son was overjoyed because of his parents return from a long trip. And have gone for two-months straight of their stay on overseas for their company's business vacation with other partnership of occupation of the other friendly companies they had each has deep friendly and cooperative connection.

 

"We're back sweetie!! Of course, we've missed our baby bunch too!! <3 How was our baby while we're gone??? Hmm?..." As eomma cupped his son's cheeks and planted a few kisses on his son's handsome face, they were both embraced by their lovely son and they were happy the son is responsible enough to handle his own without their care because of their absences.

 

"Mmmn, I'm perfectly fine eomma..." The son mumbleed over his eomma's chest while hugging them both and snuggling his parents the husband and wife chuckled on their son's cuteness.

But then after a minute, the son opened his eyes wide of realization that he completely forgot their situation and the arrange marriage thing. "Wait." He whispered and pulled away on his parents and burst in annoyance and rage.

"APPA!!" He shirked angrily and pouted at his own father who gulped by his action, so that's why  appa stayed silently for a while right now that he sees his own son. Mr. Ong Minhyun chuckled awkwardly by realization of his own son and his wife Mrs. Ong Jisung who growled with his son because of his husband's late explanation on his about the arrangement.

"Let me explain son..." He smiled nervously because of his wife and son's reaction, what the heck? Did we family had just a sweet moment just now? And suddenly turned out into a scolding coming from his two beloved wife and son. 

 

---------

 

After a moment, they were sitting on the huge living room their relaxing sofa making them relaxed by the soft surface of the fluffy and long couches except the Mr. Ong he is uncomfortably nervous by his wife's scolding and his son's pouting session. This time Kang Daniel joined the scene he is apparently sitting beside his lover Seongwoo, and he whispered towards his lover lowly not wanting his parents to hear.

 "Hyung, are you going to tell them now?" He whispered lowly while leaning on his temporarily.

"Yeah...let me just handle it okay?" The older response with the same whispered tone the younger did.

"Okay." The younger agreed for now because he trusted his hyung for the time being and smiled widely on his lover. Seongwoo blushed pink because of his lover's adorably smile and now wasting time he smiled back widely and placed his hand on the latter's manly tight. Suddenly, a two coughing couple gained their attention to the married couple, they steal glances on each other before and smiled amusedly at each other before they turned their head's to the Mr. and Mrs. Ong who awkwardly avert their eyes on the suspicious senior students by their skinship just now.

 

"Okay, let me start first..." The father earned a nod of agreement as he cleared his throat getting ready to explain the whole situation of arranged marriage thing and took a breathe before he speak in full serious mode this time not mixing with nervousness and uncomfortable feeling. He nodded and started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter