Running in Circles

Perfect Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was saturday morning, he groaned as he heard jihoon calling him and shaking him in like crazy the early morning. But Seongwoo didn't wake up he just growle in annoyance and instead getting out of bed he covered himself with his comfy black blanket then fall asleep again.

Jihoon pouted and quickly goes on top of him purposely. He yelped and widened his eyes when he felt a heavy thing on top of him. "H-heavy..I-I can't breathe...WHAT THE HELL?!.."

Last Night:

"Omo, otoke otoke??!!! It's tomorrow!!...I can't calm...what the heck?! It's just a date Seongwoo!! Not a wedding ceremony! But, why do feel so nervous when it's just a date.." He shouted internally in his head as he march back and forth on his huge room. His black and white huge bedroom just for himself no one else but it looks like a several people sleep in his room but he is only one who use it. As he keep walking around he suddenly tripped by a thick fashion magazine.

"what is this doing here? Huh?" He tried to pick up the magazine when it was too heavy to lift. Right... I bought this yesterday..

yesterday..."hmmn...what am I going to wear this saturday? Hmm...I have nothing to wear I guess." He shook his head looking pity to his self as he look at his own dressing room on his bedroom. He stared at the opened cabinet filled with kind of clothing like gucci,fancy,and expensive good looking clothes. He sigh looking at his collection. "I think I need a new one.."He frowned when he saw a black revealing dress at the last between his gucci clothes. "What the...when did this dress came here? I never bought this thing.. Who's belonging is this?" As he take the dress along with the hanger and put it on the chair nearby him.

"Then I should buy a new one for me..." He put his other hand to his chin thinking what to do next.

 

Aha! Easy weasy if I'm in trouble in fashion..I should buy some magazines! Wait, buy some? Meh that's tiring.. I only want one to be easy..but if it's only one it only contains several pics then...

 

present.."Oh yeah...wait I totally forgot I ordered some last night." He march out the room and ran downstairs. Saw his maid answering the gate from outside. He quickly ran towards to see and saw a delivery man with a cart few boxes on it.Yup that's mine.. He came towards the gate and called his maid.

"Now this should be easy now..." He unpacked the boxes and took the clothes on it. He first wear a navy blue turtle neck and black tighted pants with black shoes.

 

"hmm...too mature not my style tho..." He snorted to himself while looking at the big mirror, such a childish wealthy spoiled brat he is.

The next one is a grey loose sleeve revealing his collarbones and a leather jeans.

"nope.."

The other one style is a printed punk style t-shirt with a leather jacket and a ripped jeans with black n white colored sneakers.

"Too badboy..." As he put a poker look looking at the mirror.

 

After the moutain of clothes he tried to wear, none of the junk of clothes inside the boxes made him interested. He keep repeating the same comment and reaction that he felt tired that he jump on his own bed and stared at the ceiling, he place his hand on his forhead and sigh frustratedly. All of a sudden his phone ring loudly that made him jump of suprise and sit up from his comfort zone. He took his phone angrily because he was relaxing not long ago because of the tiring change to change clothes he did for 3 freaking hours everyone...

He glance at his phone a contact name 'Kang Daniel was calling, he widened his eyes when he saw the name. 

I'm not ready for this?! why all of a sudden he's calling me for?! isn't about the date tomorrow?? 

He pushed the thoughts away and immediately swipe the screen to answered the call.

"H-hello?"

 

"Hello hyung! It's me daniel.."

 

"Y-yeah I know...what's up?"

 

"Oh! I just wanted to inform you that I'll pick you up at exactly 8 tomorrow..okay?"

 

"okay...that's all what you called for?"

 

"well yes...so okay then bye hyung see ya tomorrow!''

 

"yeah see you..bye"he hang up.

That night he decided to call his friend to ask for opinion to what to wear because he was out of options other than asking jihoon for help..Eventually he didn't neither get any sleep that night because of thinking over and over about the date. Until he fall asleep at 1 a.m exact so that's literally the reason why he is sleeping like a baby right now when he felt a heavy thing on top him which is his bestfriend jihoon who look a annoyed.

 

He looked up to glance at his bestfriend looking pretty as always and cute never forget that one.

"OH MY GOD! I'M AWAKE NOW PLEASE GET OFF ME! urrr..you're so heavy.." he pleaded while the other just smirked at him.

He glared when the younger one get off him and stood beside the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter