Married Life

The Ferris Wheel

Chapter 36

Yulti’s house now known as Yoonyul’s house

“So, this is our room?” Misun stepped in the room as the took a good look of her surroundings. If someone asked her to describe this room in one word she would instantly replied: Pink. From the drawers to the curtains, from the windows to the inside of the door, from the wallpaper to the balcony outside as well as the floor, they are all painted in different shade of pinks, plain or pattern. Thankfully, there was still a few objects that are white or at least their edges were, if not her eyes would have been sore from all the pinkness of the room. Misun knew that pink was one of her daughter’s favorite color but to this extent… this was the first.

Supposedly, Yuri’s parents were not going to stay here in another 4 days but Misun insisted on taking all the necessary tests which the doctors asked for at once so that she could be discharged from the hospital and stayed at her daughter’s house as soon as possible.

Hyesung followed his wife closely behind and as soon as the sight of the pink room filled his eyes, the poor man quickly took a few steps back.

“This is the first time in my life seeing this much pink…” An amusing exclamation escaped his throat.

Misun quickly nodded in agreement, “I didn’t know that you like pink this much, Yuri-yah. But to think that your aboji once stayed here surprised me even more.” Misun recalled the fact that Yoona’s father always stayed here after his long trip. In her mind, she had always thought that Yuri and Yoona left this room vacant on purpose just for Jang Yong’s short break. But now seeing how the room was decorated, it completely changed her mind.

“Uh…” Cold sweat started to form on Yuri’s forehead. Of course, this room was pink. That pink maniac, Tiffany. Before she left, she even told Yuri again and again that trying not to renovate anything, the original pink furniture was either limited edition or hard to find. On top of that, Misun was so eager to move in that they couldn’t really prepare anything except arrange some stuff around the house to look like they were married. “Actually… this room is used to be my best friend’s room, Tiffany. She was a pink maniac… And… Uh…” Yuri decided to tell the truth, there was no way else she could explain why she had a spare pink room in her house except the fact that she used to have a roommate who was crazy about pink. Then she stuttered since she didn’t know how to explain why her best friend would live together with her and Yoona – a married couple.

“Yeah, omoni, this is Fany’s room before.” Pushing the two suitcases into the room, Yoona quickly cut in to save the awkward Yuri. She also decided to say Tiffany’s pet name since it would be weird to call her wife’s best friend by her full name. “Yuri and Fany used to live together in this house. Even after we got married, she still stayed with us as we don’t mind her company plus it’s hard to find a place near our company like this one. But few months ago, Fany also moved out with her girlfriend which is, quite coincidentally, my best friend Taeyeon and this room was unoccupied ever since. Since she spent lots of time decorating the room she insisted us to keep the look until she could convince my friend who is not a fan of the pink color to decorate their room just like this one. Because we don’t have any plan to renovate this room, we just fulfilled her wish. That was why Yuri was so reluctant when omoni and aboji asked to stay in this room. She thought that you guys might feel uncomfortable about this decoration.”

Yuri stared at Yoona in awe as the girl made up the whole reasonable situation as if it was the truth. Had she been thinking about all this before? How could she explain everything nice and clean without a hint of uneasiness? If her parents were not present in the room, Yuri would have turned to the girl and gave her two big thump-ups. Now that she thought about it, this was the most she had heard Yoona talk for the last three days. The girl seemed to find every way possible to avoid eye contact with her, they rarely share a conversation unless it was necessary arrangement and even if they did, Yoona would reply with a short answer: ‘Okay’, ‘Good’, ‘That’s nice’… The atmosphere between them was even more awkward than when they first met again after three years.

Yuri wondered why? Was it because of Jessica?

“Didn’t your father feel uncomfortable?” Came “Hyesung’s voice broke Yuri’s thought pattern.

“He did at first but he only stayed for two or three before he left again. He doesn’t mind. Just like you guys, probably he wants to spend more time with me and Yuri. If he does stay for a long time, he would rent a hotel room or stay at his friend’s house just like this time.” Yoona fluently reasoned which earned two understanding nods from the two elders.

“What do you think, Hyesung? I think I like it here.” Misun said as she looked at her husband, even though she wasn’t really fond of the decoration.

“Even though I was taken back a bit at first, but if you like it, it’s all that matters.” Hyesung smiled at his wife.

Yuri also smiled. Her dad had been treating her mom well before, but after they came clean with the past incident, he even treated her better, almost like a queen. When two people truly cared about one another, forgiveness for their imperfection only tightened the relationship.

“I guess it’s settled then.” She turned to Yuri, “Are you gonna stay here helping your parents unpacked? I’m gonna prepare us dinner in the kitchen.”

Before Yuri could replied, Misun quickly stepped in, “Aigoo… we are fine unpacking ourselves. You two prepared us dinner together while we are at it.” The whole reason of her staying here was to see how they interacted with each other or how her daughter-in-law treated her daughter on a daily basis. What was the point of all this if they were always separated?

“Oh, I believed you’re also friends with Jessica, right Yoona?” Misun asked which Yoona nodded to confirm, “Invite her over for dinner also, it’s about time that we officially meet.”

Even though he was quite surprised, Hyesung couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. Here he was thinking again and again how he could mention Jessica in front of his wife let alone invite her over for dinner but Misun, his beautiful understanding wife who never put him in a sticky situation, was always this straight-forward.

“I love you…” Hyesung mumbled before planting a light kiss on her forehead.

&&&&&

Yuri rested her chin on her hand, elbow on the counter in a boring way watching Yoona running back and forth in the kitchen, preparing the dinner. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to help but every time she tried to do so, ‘her wife’ just found a good reason to stop her from doing: ‘This is heavy, let me help’ ‘I’m used to seasoning this kind of soup, let me do it.’ ‘Aigooo, you’re supposed to hold the knife like this’ *take the knife away* ‘Be careful of the hot oil, they’re gonna pop everywhere’ *push Yuri away from the frying pan*

In the end, Yuri ended up sitting by the counter, watching ‘her wife’ running busily around the kitchen while she acted as an answering machine.

“Yuri-yah, do you have a big oval plate?”

“On the top counter, the second one to the left.”

“Yuri-yah, where can I find some small bowls?”

“The bottom counter, on your left.”

“Yuri-yah, where-”

“Look up, the tall blue container on your right.”

“Thanks.”

Even though Yoona had come over to Yuri’s house a lot for the past three days so that she could get used to where Yuri kept her things around the house, still she couldn’t remember every little thing. That was why she had to keep asking where the stuff she needed was. Yoona wanted to keep herself busy as she would find it very awkward to face Yuri. Ever since she knew the truth behind that horrible thing she did to Yuri, that stupid revenge, Yoona couldn’t bring herself to look Yuri in the eyes. They reminded her of what she did, she broke this girl into million pieces over a misunderstanding to satisfy her stupid pride and thoughtless jealousy.

After the conversation with Jessica, her best friend advised her to have a truthful talk with Yuri, it was best that they would openly, bravely talk to each other about the past which had been haunting them, destroying their relationship. But until now, Yoona still couldn’t find the courage she needed to tell Yuri something like this straight in her face: ‘Yuri, truly loved you then but I only cheated on you because I want to get even with you. It was nothing but a misunderstanding.’ No matter how many other beautiful ways she tried to rephrase this sentence, it just seemed to be so wrong in so many ways.

But even if it was hard, Yoona knew that she had to find a way to let Yuri know about this somehow. She couldn’t imagine Yuri’s reaction after she knew the truth. The worst thing might have happened was Yuri might not want to see her face ever again but still this girl deserved to know everything.

Disappearing from Yuri’s life might be the end of her own happiness but if that was what Yuri want, Yoona would happily complied.

She owed her that much.

Since Yoona was so deep in thought, she didn’t realize the water was boiling in the pot nearby. Seeing this, after a few failed attempts trying to get Yoona’s attention on the boiling pot, Yuri rushed over to turn off the stove herself. As she attempted to pick up the pot’s handle to set it aside, Yuri immediately let go because she didn’t expect them to be quite hot as well. The pot slipped and dropped to the floor caused the hot water to spill all over the floor.

Apparently, the mess pulled Yoona back to reality, she widened her eyes when she got a hold of the situation as she took a look around her surroundings. Almost instantly, Yoona ran toward where Yuri was standing, took both of her hands in hers, flipped it back and forth only to notice a small swollen red spot. She continued to spin Yuri around, looked at her thoroughly from the top to the bottom while asking without taking a breath.

“Are you hurt? What happened? Did you get burnt? How are you feeling? This is why I told you not to do anything. Why aren’t you talking? Is it your hand? Why can’t I see anything else? Y-”

“Yah, yah…” Yuri cut short the restless girl’s meaningless rambling and also grabbed a tight hold of Yoona’s nonstop moving hands, “I’m okay… You can’t see anything because I’m not hurt. I’m fine, okay?”

“What about that red spot?” Yoona brought her gaze to the light red spot on Yuri’s left hand.

Yuri could see a red spot just like Yoona said as she followed her gaze, she didn’t even realize it was there “That’s nothing, just a small burnt.”

“Aigoo…” Yoona exclaimed as she gently freed herself from Yuri’s loose grip and took her hand instead, guiding her toward the sink. Turning the faucet on by one hand, pulling Yuri’s hand by another then she let the cold water running through her hands.

A small amusing smile formed on Yuri’s face the whole time. Just a small burnt on her hand and Yoona acted like she was severely burnt from head to toe. Yuri just quietly watched as Yoona scrunched her eyebrows, focusing on the wound, rubbing her thumb gently on it repeatedly, occasionally blew a puff of air. Some people might find Yoona the most appealing when she had that killer smile on her face, how captivating her bright eyes were or when she managed to act all charming and cute at the same time but for Yuri, the look on Yoona’s face when she truly cared about someone was when she was the most attractive. This warm and overprotective look just simply won her over again and again.

“Feeling better? Do you need ice?”

“Better now. It doesn’t even hurt that much” Yuri replied with a smile on her face before pulling her hand back.

“Alright, from now on, just stay where you are, I can prepare this dinner by myself. If their daughter gets hurt, your parents will blame it all on this daughter-in-law.” Yoona half-joking said as he placed both of her hands on Yuri’s back, pushing her toward the chair next to the kitchen counter where she was sitting before.

“I’m bored out of my mind here, just let me help, will you?” Yuri whined.

“No way, look what happened when I let you in for just a few minutes.”

“How can you finish everything on you on before dinner time? Just let me clean up the mess then.”

Taking a look behind her, the water was spilling all over the place, it was gonna take some time to clean this up but she also needed to prepare for dinner also. Yuri was right, there was no way she could finish in time.

“Fine…”

Then both of them went back to what they were doing. Yuri was mopping the floor and washing the stuff that Yoona used while the girl was focused on cooking. It was a comfortable silence in the room before Yuri asked with her back facing Yoona’s.

“Did you call Jessica already?”

“Yeah, she said she will come over.” Yoona simply replied as if the matter of fact, as if Jessica’s first dinner with the Kwon’s family was a casual thing.

“Really? Does she know what this dinner really meant? Did she just agree? Did she tell you anything else?” Unsatisfied with Yoona’s simple answer, Yuri kept her questions coming at Yoona.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle, Yuri just couldn’t keep her cool when her sister was mentioned. It shown how much she truly cared about this out-of-nowhere half-sister. “Her attitude toward this situation has changed now. I think she’s taking her first step to be a part of your family. You’ll see.” This information brought a heartwarming smile on Yuri’s face. “You really do care about Jessica, don’t you?”

“I guess… Ever since I was little I’ve always wanted to have a sibling but because of my mom’s condition, my parents couldn’t afford having another child. I don’t have any friends when I was young because my family moved a lot. I used to be so jealous seeing other kids playing with their friends in the playground near my house while I’m all alone in my room thinking to myself that if I had a sibling then I can be just like them, happy and carefree, playing tag and stuff. At that time, I was so desperate that I ran to the church every day after school asking God for a sister in exchange for all of my toys.”

“When I knew that I do have a sister all along, even thought it was quite shocking, I was truly happy but to know that Jessica grew up in an orphanage I felt like the Kwon family owes her. I can’t imagine a life where people kept teasing her about having no parents. I know how important it is to grow up in a complete family because I can’t imagine myself growing up without the love of my parents. That is why I care about her this much, I want to compensate the loss of that family love which she deserves over the years.”

More than anyone, Yoona who was growing up with Jessica knew how much she had been teased because she was an orphan. Especially when they attended the same school, the private school what was only for the riches and the powers. She remembered clearly that big fight they got themselves into with another two big guys who kept telling Jessica that no one needed her that even her parents left her. Yoona didn’t know how much it hurt the blonde until she caught her soft sob in the middle of the night.

“But I guess I haven’t tried hard enough since she still sees me as her worst enemy.” Finally, Yuri let out a big sigh as she thought about Jessica’s relationship with Yoona. If they keep themselves stuck in this love triangle, there was no way her relationship with her sister could get better. “I can’t blame her though, after all, it was me who keeps asking unacceptable request. I just hope that it won’t affect your relationship with her.” She said, referring to the fake marriage that they were in.

Of course, Yuri didn’t know about their break-up. To be fair, Jessica and Yoona were not the type going around telling others about their relationship’s status. Plus, they already quitted STS, there was obviously no more office gossip stuff. Yoona heaved a sigh, feeling the need to clear things up she just hoped that Yuri didn’t take it the wrong way. “Uh… I think there’s something I need to tell you…”

“What is it?”

“We broke up.”

Yuri stopped in her track immediately. Aishh, was it because of her?

“Was it-“

“No, it’s just us. We just meant to be friends. Jessica dumped me by the way. In case you’re wondering.”

Yuri raised her left eyebrow, her sister dumped Yoona? The last time she checked that girl was still head over heels in love with Yoona. How can she…

“Don’t worry, we calmly talked about it. It was what Jessica wanted. She was fine about it. Plus, I think Sooyoung will be there for her.” Yoona explained as she noticed the uneasy expression on Yuri’s face. She paused for a moment before continued, “I was worried that I couldn’t be the one bringing her happiness since my heart isn’t devoted fully. I’m glad that everything turns out this way.”

Yuri ignored the hidden meaning behind Yoona’s statement as she went back to washing the dishes without saying anything in return. Upon this, Yoona also went back to whatever she was doing before they started the conversation with a bitter smile on her face.

This was one of many chances that Tiffany mentioned to her before.

Once again, Yuri was acting like a coward.

&&&&&

“Omoni, let me take care of this…” Yoona said as she stepped in, helping Misun rearranging the tables and chairs after dinner.

The dinner was a lot less awkward than all of them expected, especially the Kwons. Mostly because of the cooperation coming from both sides. One was Jessica, who was acting all friendly and openly throughout the entire night. Her attitude even surprised Yoona, the person who already expected the attitude change. Even though it wasn’t to the point of family-closeness kind of friendliness, this was like the first step that Yoona knew both Yuri and her father were asking for. The other one was Misun who was as gentle and considerate as she was always be, treating Jessica almost as good as her own daughter. If there were bystanders who didn’t really know about the situation, they would think that Jessica was Misun’s daughter not Hyesung’s.

After dinner, Hyesung asked Jessica if she could follow him to the balcony so that they could have a talk more. Misun completely understood the idea behind it as she told her husband not to worry about anything, she would be here with her two daughters cleaning up the dishes.

“Alright, you stay here and take care of the rest then, I’ll help Yuri in the kitchen washing the dishes.” Misun said and heard Yoona soft ‘Yes’ in return.

“You need help?” Misun asked while approaching her daughter.

“I’m good, mom. I think you should rest, it’s been a long day with all the moving and stuff.”

“Nah, I want to be here. Besides, it’s been so long since you and me have some mother-daughter small talk.” Misun casually took the spot next to her daughter, helping her with the pile of dishes on the sink.

Yuri’s hair stood up on the back of her neck as she secretly swallowed a big lump in . She had a feeling that these small talks were not going to end well. She might slip something at the end.

“Do you know how long Jessica and Yoona have been friends?” Misun started.

Hmm… first question about Jessica. That was strange, she thought it was going to be something about her and Yoona.

“From what I know, since pre-school.”

“Hmm… no wonder they understand each other so well.”

“You noticed that?” Yuri surprisingly looked at her mother, even her could notice the bond between these two.

“Well, it isn’t that hard to notice. The harmony between them is quite obvious. They even know each other’s eating habits and likings and finish each other’s sentences. If I didn’t attend you guys’ wedding three years ago, I would easily mistake Jessica as her wife.”

Yuri lowered her eyes as she held in a sigh. Everyone noticed this special bond between Yoona and Jessica. Everyone. There was this jealous rage slowly building up inside her every time someone talked to her about this. It had been there since the first time she noticed this bond between them. This had always been a thorn in her heart all this time.

“You jealous?” Misun kept going.

“I would be lying if I said I’m not. But I don’t think about it too much. After all, the person Yoona chose to marry is me, right? She loves me and that’s all I care about. We have our entire life getting to know each other so I’m not in a rush.”

Yuri knew her mother’s purpose behind this conversation. It was almost like a love test. Her answer would determine how much she trusted Yoona as well as their relationship status. It wasn’t easy to watch your loved one sharing a special bond with someone else but if you believe your own relationship with that person was much stronger than whatever happened outside then you just simply didn’t care.

Yuri didn’t know what her mother thought of her answer as the old woman stayed silent after hearing it. She didn’t show any special expression either. After a long moment, Yuri decided to shrugged the issue off until her mother spoke again.

“I’m glad that Yoona is treating you well, Yuri-yah.” Misun gently said without waiting for a reply from her daughter.

&&&&&

“Yoong…” Jessica called out when she saw Yoona was the only one sitting in the living room, watching TV.

“Hey…” Yoona replied with a warm smile.

“Why are you here alone? Where is everyone?”

“Yuri’s mom has gone back to her room. Yuri is probably taking a shower now. Initially, they also wanted to wait for you, but your conversation with Yuri's father took longer than expected.”

Jessica took a look at her watch to see it was already 11:30pm.

“Wow, I didn’t notice the time either.” She exclaimed.

“How do you feel?” Yoona asked, worry was written clearly on her face.

Jessica shrugged, “At first, I feel light… even though it’s late, it’s good to know that my father didn’t leave me on purpose. Then I feel happy, finally I can have a father that I’ve always wished for when I was young.” She spoke in a stable tone. As if she was telling Yoona something that wasn’t important to her.

“I’m also happy. For you.” Despite the lack of reactions, Yoona could feel the small delight in her voice. She knew how much this girl was fighting inside in order to take in the fact that she had a father, a half-sister, a family.

“Have you talked to Yuri about it?” Jessica questioned and they both know what she was referring to.

“No, I just don’t know how to start.” Yoona helplessly shook her head.

“You better if you don’t want your relationship with her to get worse.” Jessica earnestly advised.

“I know… Let me drive you home. Leave your car here.” Yoona offered.

Before Jessica could open to reject, Yoona already added one more.

“Don’t say no. I’ll be worried if you drive home alone.”

And Jessica just smiled.

&&&&&

Yoonyul’s room

“You’re not asleep?” Yoona asked with a surprised look on her face to see Yuri was still awake, sitting on her bed, reading a book. After driving Jessica home and coming back here, it was almost one in the morning.

“Yeah, I want to wait for you.” Yuri replied, setting her book aside.

“Aigoo, didn’t I tell you to go sleep first? It’s already past midnight.”

“Still, I always sleep late anyway.” Yuri mumbled in a small voice as she shyly dropped her eyes.

A small smile crept up on Yoona’s face, it was cute to see Yuri acting like a kid who just sneakily steal some cookies her mom wouldn’t allow. Yoona couldn’t help but thinking was this what married life looked like? There would always be a special someone waiting for you to be home.

“I’m back now, go ahead and sleep. You looked tired.” Yoona said as she walked toward the closet to get some of her clothes to change.

“Uh… Where… where are you gonna sleep tonight?”

“Hmm…” Yoona looked at her surroundings, there was no couch or anything similar that she could lay down. “On the floor I guess, do you have extra beddings?”

“We can share a bed if you don’t mind.”

Yoona smirked. Mind? How can she? After all, they have done more stuff than just sharing a bed. Even though sharing a bed with Yuri sounded like a good idea, Yoona couldn’t allow herself to do so since she might lose her control the moment she breathed in her scent and did something more than just sleep.

“Well, the thing is, I have some bad sleeping habits. I’m afraid that I mig-”

“There are room for both of us on my bed. Just sleep here.” Yuri timidly said her final words as she covered her head with the blanket.

Looking at the lump on the bed, Yoona didn’t say anything afterward.

Since she covered herself completely with the blanket, Yuri only relied on her sense of hearing to guess what was going on. She heard the sound of her bathroom’s door opened and then water running. Yoona was probably doing her night routine, getting ready for bed. A few minutes later, Yuri heard a small clicking sound of the light switch turned off. She tried to control her normal breathing as she felt a slight shift on her bed, indicating someone lying down. Yuri was getting herself ready. For what? She wasn’t sure.

Complete silence filled the room. Yuri could almost hear the sound of her heart was beating wildly in her chest as she clutched the blanket tightly in her hands. She didn’t know why she was so nervous. They haven’t shared a bed since their one night stand at STS’s party. Just sleeping on the same bed together, nothing would happen, right? By the way, Yoona was single now, right? Yoona told her so.

And…

And…

Nothing happened.

Yuri waited and waited but nothing happened. Literally, nothing happened. Yoona didn’t even try to lift her blanket up. Yuri thought that the girl would have lifted it up and then sharing the same blanket with her but nothing. Yuri couldn’t understand herself. What was she expecting anyway? Yoona wouldn’t act like a ert and be all over her even if they shared the same bed. She wasn’t drunk like that night. Yuri had to admit, she was quite disappointed.

Curious about what Yoona was doing, Yuri slowly lifted her blanket off, looking at the back of the figure lying on the far end left side of her bed. Because she didn’t have a blanket, Yoona was hugging herself while her legs were curled up to her chest. As if she wasn’t lying closer to the edge enough, Yoona inched herself a bit further from where Yuri was lying, trying to take up less space as much as possible.

Seeing this, Yuri scrunched her eyebrows in a very irritated way. She wasn’t an infectious disease, why did she have a feeling that Yoona was acting like if she accidentally touch Yuri she might have been diagnosed with one?

“Yah!” Yuri raised her voice, a bit louder than she expected.

“Huh?” Startling, Yoona turned her head back a bit. She didn’t expect to face an angry, wide awake Yuri as she thought that the girl was already asleep.

“Do you hate sharing the same bed with me that much?” Yuri questioned. Annoyance was easily heard in her voice.

“No, I don’t mean it that way, I-”

Yuri cut her off.

“Then why are you lying like that?”

“I thought you were already asleep, I didn’t want to wake you up so I tried t-“

Once again, being cut off.

“You even try to get as far away from me as possible.”

“Yuri-yah, I don’t really mean anything. You’re mad?” Yoona softly coaxed the angered girl. She was now completely facing Yuri, inching herself closer to her, still had no idea why the girl was so angry in the first place.

“Fine, just go ahead and sleep on the floor for all I care.” Yuri turned her back facing the confused girl and covered herself with the blanket again, completely ignored whatever Yoona was trying to explain. Again, she had no clue why she was getting so worked up over something like this. She just didn’t like the fact that Yoona kept showering her with one affection after another and then one second later, pushing her aside as if they were just normal friends. It made her feel insecure about Yoona’s feelings, about this already unstable relationship between them.

Not too long after her tantrum, Yuri felt one side of her blanket was lifted. A familiar warmth was shifting closer to her by seconds until there was no space between them, a hand slowly made its way around her waist, gently pulling her closer.

“I’m cold… can you lend me your warmth?” Yoona said as she buried her face in the crook of Yuri’s neck, making sure the moody girl felt every breath as she spoke.

“I thought you’re fine with sleeping without a blanket?” Yuri replied mockingly even though she shown no sign of pushing her away.

“Nah… this is much better.” Yoona said as she moved closer while tightened her grip around Yuri’s waist, refused to have any gap between them.

They stayed in that position for a while before Yuri started with her questions again.

“Yoong…”

Even though Yoona was already half way on her dreamland, hearing the name calling from a familiar voice made her shot her eyes wide opened. When was the last time she heard Yuri call her by this name? In her dream? Was this a dream?

“Y-yeah?”

“Can… can I trust you?” Again?

Dream or not. There was one thing Yoona always wanted Yuri to know.

“This time… I won’t let you down.”

TBC

A.N: A long update makes up for the long wait. I have to rewrite this one a few times and it's still awkward. Anyway, still hope you guys enjoy it. 

I guess you guys all know about the departure of our 3 dear members but every party had to come to an end. Our girls had had enough, SM is an , lol =)) Here I am wondering why my the other five are not leaving, haha. I'm not sure whether they will have a comeback or not but I'm sure that SNSD will never disband, our girls bond is much stronger than their SM label. I believe that even if they are all in 8 different companies they would always be SNSD.

Looking forward to what you guys are thinking. Cheers