Chapter 96: Colorful

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!

Chapter 96:

"Sheobaby pwetty!" Yoong complimented his girlfriend who is wearing a beautiful pink dress her Mommy bought her.

They are playing in the living room while waiting for their parents to finish preparing.

"Mawo!" The little girl thanked him.

"Hyo looksh pwetty too!" Hyoyeon butted in showing the two younger kids his tuxedo.

Yoong look at himself, He's wearing the same outfit as Hyoyeon but his Hyung don't compliment him.

"Ewel pwetty too." He said.

They heard their parents' voices on the stairs, Hyoyeon suddenly laid down on the floor and close his eyes.

Seohyun walk to her brother then put her ear on his chest, "Ppa!" She called then shake Her Oppa's body.

Yoong helped his girlfriend to wake the older kid, "Hyung!"

"Ppa, Up!" Seohyun hit her Oppa's tummy.

Hyoyeon peek with his right eyes, "Hyo dead." He told the two kids that made Seohyun cry out loud.

"Waahhh!" 

"Wae?" Taeyeon run to the kids and saw his Son on the floor. "What happened?" He asked and pick up the little boy.

Tiffany followed too, and take the crying little girl.

"Hyo!" Taeyeon wake the little boy up but the little kid is keeping up on his good acting.

"Waahh!" Seohyun's face is turning red because of too much crying.

"What happened to Hyo Hyung?" Tiffany worriedly asked Yoong.

"Hyung dead!" He answered while watching the family panic.

"Let's bring him to the hospital Tae!" Tiffany stood up.

Taeyeon was about to bring Hyoyeon to the car to go to the hospital when he saw the little boy smile.

He sighed, Hyoyeon got them again on another practical joke. "Kim Hyoyeon open your eyes." He ordered.

"Tae!" Tiffany called.

"He's pranking us." He told his wife.

"What? Again?" She asked. "Yah Kim Hyoyeon!" Tiffany shouted then tickled him.

"Kyaaaak!!" Hyoyeon laughed then opened his eyes.

"Look at your sister! She's crying.." Taeyeon told him.

"Don't cry little Princess, Hyo Oppa is fine look!"

"Ppa!" She called and quickly moved on.

"Hyo'sh good!" The little boy hug his Daddy.

"Why is Seobaby crying?" Yuri asked while walking to the living room with his wife.

"Hyo played dead." Taeyeon said that earned a loud laugh from the tanned guy.

Hyoyeon likes pranking everyone and his victim are always his parents and sister.

He picked up Yoong, "Don't copy Hyo Hyung, okay?" He whispered to the little kid.

"Why?" He asked. Yoong likes copying what other people is doing, so Yuri knew that Yoong could be a prankster too.

"Always be Mommy and Daddy's adorable little sweet pea! Okay?"

"'Kay!"

"We're running late! Let's go now!" Jessica told them.

They are going to the Birthday Party of Ailee's father since Mr. Lee is their fathers' friend.

The two families ride in their cars, Yuri told Yoong to sat goodbye to his girlfriend and the little kid nodded.

"Bye Sheobaby!" He waved.

"Ppa! Bye!" Seohyun waved back.

Yoong send flying kisses to the little girl, "Bye! Wuv you!" He said then winked that shocked his parents.

"Oh my Gosh!" The Blonde rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe her three year old Son's actions.

Yuri was restraining himself from laughing because He will get a good scolding from his wife.

He put the little kid in his car seat followed by Jessica, He waved at the Kim Family then settled next to his wife, they got a driver for today so the tanned man could focus on his two babies.

The innocent kid was looking at himself, "Daddy, Ewel pwetty?" He asked.

"You are Dashing, Your girlfriend will be proud to have you." He told him.

Jessica elbowed her husband then hugged their Son, "You are Mommy's little angel. Give Mommy a kiss." She told him but Yoong push her face.

"No! Onwy Sheobaby." He said.

"Mommy should be your only love!" Jessica whined inside the car.

"No! Mommy onwy fow Daddy, Ewel onwy fow Sheobaby." The little kid told his Mother.

Yuri smiled then hug his wife sideways, "You heard that? Mommy is only for Daddy." He kissed her bare shoulder, "You look so gorgeous today.. Well, You are always gorgeous, just extra gorgeous for today." He smiled.

"I know.." The Blonde said still sulking.

"Mommy, Ewel bowwow Mommy'sh phone."

"Why?"

"Ewel wanna shee Sheobaby!"

"Give Mommy a kiss first." The blonde traded.

"No, Onwy Sheobaby!" He wiggled his feet as he's getting irritated.

"You are Mommy's baby.." The Blonde kiss him.

Yoong wipe his lips that his Mommy kissed, "No!" He squealed inside the car then cried, "Ewel big boy now!" He pouted still crying.

Jessica glared at Yuri, the tanned guy kept telling their Son that he is a big boy and that he has a girlfriend that's why Yoong is trying to act like a real man and don't wanna get kisses from them.

"No, Jerrell is still a baby and you can't use My phone." Jessica strictly said.

The little boy pouted, He want to talk to Seohyun but his Mommy is mad.

Yuri look at their Son then take his phone from his pocket, "I'm gonna throw your phone outside, Kwon Yuri." Jessica threatened.

"Baby, let your Son be happy with his girlfriend.."

"What the hell Kwon Yuri, Yoong is only three. He can't have a girlfriend yet!" She shouted and smack his arm.

"Why not? They look good together!" Yuri said then dialed Tiffany's phone and gave it to Yoong to stop him from throwing tantrums.

Jessica gritted her teeth, "Stop the car!" She told the driver. "I said stop!"

The Driver pulled the car to stop on the side, "Open the door for me." Jessica told her husband.

"Sica No.. We're running late on the party."

"I'm not in the mood, I'm going home by myself." She said then pushed her husband.

Yuri opened the door and get off, Jessica followed and walk to get a cab.

The Tanned Guy sighed then look at Yoong who is talking to the two kids, "Kwon Yoong give Daddy the phone now." He said.

"Why?"

"Mommy's mad, She will leave us do you want that?" He asked.

Yoong give the phone immediately the shake his head, "No.."

"Mommy is sad, Say sorry to Mommy okay?" The little boy nodded.

Yuri look at his wife and found her opening the door of cab. "Sica!" He run then pulled her back to their car.

"I hate you!" The blonde yelled.

He look at her, Jessica easily gets irritated the past few days. "I won't tease you anymore." He said then hugged her.

Jessica get in the car silently, "Mommy Showwy!" Yoong apologized.

Yuri closed the door and told the driver to drive the car again. He hugged his wife sideways and coax her, "Sica don't be mad anymore.." He told her and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy wuv You!" Yoong pouted. "Mommy ppoppo!"

Jessica smiled and kissed her son on the lips, "Who is Mommy's baby?" She asked.

"Ewel!" The little kid cheered.

The blonde finally smiled, "I love you."

"What about me? You still hate me?" Yuri asked.

The Blonde look at him then pouted, Yuri smiled and leaned down for a kiss, "I love you!" She said then wipe his lips.

"I love you too baby!"

The driver kept smiling at how cute the family is.

-----

The Kim family finally arrived, Taeyeon opened the door for his family.

"Hyo, behave okay?" He told their Son and take him out of the car.

"Hyo alwaysh good!" The little boy told his Daddy.

Taeyeon smiled, "I mean, be more good today!"

"Hyo wiww get pweshent?" He asked, He likes getting presents from his parents.

"Daddy will buy you shoes!"

"Yey!" Hyoyeon jump happily then hold his sister's hand.

The family of four catwalk to the venue, Taeyeon is holding Seohyun's hand, while Tiffany is holding Hyoyeon.

They greeted the birthday celebrator then settled on the table.

"My Beautiful grandchildren are here!" Leo Hwang walk to them.

"Poppa!" Hyoyeon hug his Grandpa's leg.

"Poppa!" Seohyun hug his Granpa's other leg.

The Couple stood up and greet him, "Hi Daddy, You look really handsome!" Tiffany kissed her father.

"And you are so bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter