Chapter 64: Lonely Love

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 64:

"Jessi, where are you going?" Tiffany's voice boom around the living room. The Brunette is carrying her baby and saw her best friend all dressed up and was about to go out.

Jessica turned around and look at her with her usual gloomy face after Yuri left more than a month ago.

"Where are you going Jess?" She asked again.

"Just somewhere." The Blonde Girl answered.

Tiffany stared at her, She always go out but she never told them where she's going. "Can I come? I mean Hyo and I." She asked.

Jessica shake her head, "it's far Tiff, Hyo will get tired." She said then walked closer to them. "I have to go now, I'll be home before Dinner." She smiled then gave her best friend and the baby pecks on their cheeks.

Tiffany followed the blonde and saw her going in the driver's side. "Jess, where is your driver?" She asked, Yuri told them to never let Jessica drive alone since he's worried that something might happen to her while she's on the road that may cause an accident.

"I'll drive." She said then hop inside the car. Tiffany got surprised then run in front of the vehicle blocking her best friend's way. "What the.. Tiffany move!"

"No, Tell me where you're going first." The Brunette said while holding her Son.

"I'll buy fruits." She said.

Tiffany shake her head, Jessica will never trick her. "You just bought fruits yesterday."

Jessica rolled her eyes, Tiffany wouldn't let her go. "I'll go to the beach okay? I want to walk around." She said.

"I wanna come with you! It's good for baby Hyo too." The American Brunette run to the driver's seat and opened the door, passing Baby Hyo to her best friend to make sure she won't slip. "I'll just take his bags." She immediately run inside the house.

Jessica shake her head at her best friend then look at baby Hyo. "Are you happy?" She asked and kiss his cheek. "Our Sweet Pea is growing really fast Little Prince, He's growing without his father." She said sadly then blink her eyes to refrain herself from bursting into tears again.

Tiffany then went back putting her Son at the backseat. "I'll drive Jess." She said with a smile.

The Blonde sighed, Tiffany will do whatever she wants so she just nodded her head and hop off the car then went on the other side.

Tiffany drive the car, she was humming while her best friend was just staring outside. "Do you come to the beac often?" She asked to start a conversation.

"Yeah." She shortly replied, she would go to the beach to think of Yuri and their moments in the island.

"You mean, you spend the rest of the day there?" The Brunette asked surprisingly.

"Yeah." She said nodding.

Tiffany shake her head, Jessica is extra quiet since Yuri left. They would see her going out with swollen eyes after talking to Yuri and couldn't do anything but to entertain her with the help of little Hyo.

"Um. Jess, when will be your next check up?" She asked again.

"Next week."

"I'll go with you." She said then glance at her.

"Okay." She said while caressing her small baby bump.

They arrived at the very beautiful beach, Tiffany was amazed and felt happy that she come with her. "Look My little Prince this is amazing!!" She kissed her Son.

Tiffany pass her child to her best friend and take her phone, "I'll snap a photo of you two then send it to Yuri." She said. "Jessi, smile!!"

Jessica smiled to show her husband that she's doing okay.

"Oh my gosh, you two look really cute.." Tiffany squealed and showed her the photo, "I'll send it to Yuri now." She said.

Jessica nodded and walk on the sand with Hyoyeon leaving Tiffany who is busy with her phone. "Do you like it here?" She asked the two month old baby. "Auntie Jessi always come here and think of Uncle Yuri.. I miss him Little Prince, it will be his birthday in a couple of weeks and I won't be there for him for the first time." She sighed.

"Jessi! Why did you leave me?" Tiffany whined as she stop in front of the two.

"I just wanna show little prince the beach since this is his first time." She smiled.

"We should take a photo of us." Tiffany said then take a photo of the three of them. "Taetae will be happy to see this." She giggled.

The three walked around the beach with Tiffany's constant babbling about Hyoyeon, she knew her best friend will smile at this since Jessica adores her Son so much.

"He's really cute." Jessica smiled genuinely.

"Yeah. I think your little Sweet Pea will be as cute as him." She said and look at Jessica who is carrying her baby. Baby Hyoyeon suddenly cried and she take him immediately. "I think he's hungry. I'll just go back inside the car to feed him." She told her best friend.

Jessica nodded. "I'll just walk around let's meet up in a restaurant near the parking lot." She said and the brunette nodded and hurriedly walk back to the car.

The Blonde girl walk around for another fifteen minutes, she wanted to call her husband but Yuri's still sleeping at this time.

She sighed then sat on the sand with her feet extended to feel the water. 

She's planning on asking her OB on the day of her check up to allow her to travel to Seoul and see her husband.

More than a month without seeing her husband in flesh makes her miss him tremendously.

A phone call broke her trance, She fish out her phone and found her husband calling.

"Seobang!" She called with a cheerful tone.

"Baby, How are you doing?" Yuri asked in a hoarse voice.

"I'm doing great as always Seobang, Our Sweet Pea is growing fast." She giggled, she tend to change her tone into a cheerful one whenever she talk to her husband to avoid making him worry and just focus on his work.

"Wow, I'm so happy." He said then there's a long silence between them. "Baby, Tiffany sent me photo of you with Baby Hyo, Prince Hyo looks so big now, and he's just only two months and of course You look so beautiful as always baby."

"Yeah, Tiffany force me to take a photo with Hyo so yeah, I didn't have any choice." She said then chuckled hearing Yuri laugh.

"I'm happy you go out with Tiff and baby Hyo." He said then heard him sigh. "Always be happy Sica. Don't think too much of me, I don't want you to get stress."

Jessica wanted to cry and tell him to go back but she won't, she promised that she won't be a burden anymore.

"What are you doing now?" She asked, ignoring what he said then bite her lower lip.

"I'm still on the bed baby, I called as soon as I wake up." He chuckled, "Baby, are you eating well? Don't forget to have some fruits okay?"

"Of course.. I bought fruits yesterday Seobang and Our Sweet Pea seems really happy." She smiled.

"Good, I'm relieved that you're taking care of yourself so well baby. I'm so proud of you." Yuri told her.

Jessica smiled, "Thank you baby." She said while playing on the sand. "You too Seobang, eat properly and don't overwork." She said.

"I'm taking care of myself baby, don't worry about me." He told her. "Oh by the way, I have a meeting later baby." He said.

"Hm.. Okay." She smiled, Yuri tells her everything.

"With a Woman." He added. "She's a little older than me, that's what Seolhyun told me. She's also single." He reported.

She chuckled, "You better get ready then, you'll be meeting a gorgeous girl." She said.

"You're the most gorgeous girl I know Sica.. I miss you and our sweet pea so much." He told her.

Jessica close her eyes after she heard those sweet words from her husband. "I-I miss you too. We miss you so bad baby.." She said and just let her tears fall. "But don't worry, I'm fine here. I'll be waiting until you go back to us." She smiled and wipe her tears away, She won't tell him her plans on going to Seoul since Yuri will not allow her to travel alone.

Tiffany then went back and called for her. "Alright Baby, I have to go. We'll have an afternoon snack." 

"Alright, enjoy yourself Sicababy. I love you and our baby.. I'm always thinking about you." He said, She smiled bitterly and heard him sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter