Chapter 53: I like the Way

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

You obviously liked the previous update, i hope you like this too!! Hehe..

Here it is!

Chapter 53:

The Couple is preparing to go around, this is their last day in the island and Yuri want it to be memorable for the both of them.

He is sitting on the chair on the resting spot waiting for Jessica finish preparing. He smiled as he remembered everything happened to them in the particular spot.

It has been a very good break for both of them, a lot of good memories were made they get to learn living like a married couple. He wouldn't mind going back and live here with Jessica and their future kids.

"Babe?" He blinked couple times as he heard his girlfriend's voice calling for him. He look up and saw her smiling sweetly at him. "How do I look?" She asked.

Yuri scanned her from head to toe then pulled her by the waist. "You're always beautiful in everything baby.. but I don't think you should wear them.. we are going to walk to.. um.. forest before we climb the mountain." He said and kissed her covered tummy.

The blonde pouted and his hair. She's wearing a tank top and short shorts with her sneakers same as Yuri's.

"What should I wear then?" She asked.

"A simple white shirt and um.. workout pants? I don't know.." He shrugged. "Just anything that will cover you legs."

"Don't you like my legs?"

"No, i mean.. i love everything about you, you are perfect for me Sica.. i just don't want insects to bite you. These beautiful legs are only mine to feast on." He said while her legs then stood up. "Come on Sica, change now." He said and peck her forehead.

Jessica sighed then walked back inside the house to change. Yuri walk to the hammock and ride on it then hummed his favorite song.

Jessica's phone that's on his pocket vibrated he take it out and read the message. "Donghae.."

From: Donghae Oppa

"Jess, I deleted our photos I posted, I realized that You and Yuri might fight because of it. I hope you're doing great!"

He then saw Jessica walking back to him wearing the style he told her. He stood up and gave her the phone.

"Donghae sent you a message." He said and take their back pack with foods and extra clothes.

Jessica take the phone and read the message then look at him. "I'm sorry." She said then hugged him, she put her phone inside Yuri's pocket then kissed her chest.

"What are you saying sorry for?" He asked and pat her head.

"You're not mad?" She asked looking up.

Yuri smiled and peck her lips. "Should I?" He asked then caressed her back. "Let's go now." He said and pulled her.

The two were walking by the beach and both became quiet remembering what happened there. They didn't go back to this place after their intense lovemaking and just spend their days in the house and their dates downtown buying lots of souvenirs for their families and Taeny Couple.

Jessica hugged him sideways. Yuri chuckled and pat her arm, She's blushing for some reasons.

"You are great Sica.. In every ways.. I love you!" He whispered to her.

The blonde look at him and smiled. "I love you too.."

----

"Babe, I'm so tired.." Jessica complained for the third time and bended her knees.

Yuri get a water bottle and opened it before giving it to her. They are walking for only twenty minutes and she's complaining already.

"I can't feel my legs anymore." She whined even more. She thought it will be easy to walk especially that she is with Yuri but it's not.

"You can do it baby.. you have tried walking for more than four hours when you went downtown then back home. You can do it again!" He cheered and take the bottle putting it inside her bag then pulled her to stand up.

"I did it because I wanna see you." She pouted.

He smiled, Jessica can make him smile without making an effort. He hold her face and kissed the tip of her nose. "Then.. should we do it again?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Should I walk there first and let you walk alone to find me? That works on you so I guess we can do it again."

Jessica shake her head, she won't let Yuri go without her. "I can walk now!" She said jumping as If conditioning herself for the continuation of their trekking.

"Alright.. Yulsic Fighting!" They cheered and gave each other high fives before walking hand in hand.

"That's My Girl!" Yuri pinch her cheek.

Another fifteen minutes have passed and he heard his girlfriend whined again. "Seriously Yul! My legs are hurting.. I can't walk anymore!" She said and bended down to hug her knees.

Yuri put the bag down and let her sit on it after making sure their foods are safe. They are in the middle of the forest and there's no place to rest.

He kneeled in front of her and take her right leg on his lap then massage it. "Does it hurt so bad?" He asked.

Jessica pouted and nodded her head. "Just give me at least ten minutes break." She said.

Her boyfriend smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we should take at least five minutes break in every thirty minutes of walk. I'm sorry." He said and massage the other leg.

The blonde smiled, she's really fortunate to have this man in her life. "I love you Yul! I want you to know that." She said and bring her hands to wipe the dirt on his face.

"I love you too. I can't wait to spend My life with you and our lovely kids." He take her hand and kissed it.

She giggled as she remembered their wedding that will happen in soon. "I think I'm good.. let's go!" 

The two stood up and held hands once again. "I need some energizer." She said and look up.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"A kiss."

The tanned guy turned to face her then put some strands of her hair at the back of her ear. "One kiss is enough?" He asked and she nodded. Yuri slowly leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Thank you!" She smiled, Yuri gave her few more pecks.

"To give you more energy.." He smiled and hold her hands once again then walk up to the top.

----

Two and a half hours have passed, the couple finally reach the summit. Yuri turned around three hundred sixty degrees and look at the whole island.

"Oh My Gahh!! This is Daebak Sica!! We made it!!" He cheerfully jump up and down as if he's not tired of walking. "This is so beautiful.." He mumbled with a huge smile on his face.

Jessica was just sitting down while panting, she massage her legs and look at him who is celebrating like a little kid.

The Tanned guy put the bag down and get his Camera to start taking photos of the beautiful view.

"He's so happy.." She thought and smiled.

"Sica.. look here." Yuri called her, the blonde turned her head to her left and pose a peace sign. "So beautiful.." Yuri said and look at the photos.

He then get a huge picnic cloth and take out their lunch. "We'll go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter