Chapter 83: Way to Go (힘내)

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

I put some of your suggestions, I hope you like this.

Chapter 83:

"Tiff's waiting for me now Seobang!" Jessica told her husband who is sitting on his swivel chair, They are in HJK Corporation, Jessica is planning on taking her pregnant best friend out for a date since Tiffany is getting really jealous of her everyday shopping spree.

"Are you sure you won't bring Yoongie with You? He might look for you Sica.." Yuri said then look at Yoong who is sleeping soundly on his crib.

Jessica smiled taking her bag on the couch then walk to her husband. "Of course! I want you and Yoongie to bond like Taeng and Hyo."

Yuri pulled her closer to him then hugged her, He look up then made a very cute face. "I have a meeting today baby, Is it okay if I leave Yoongie with Seolhyun and Hani?" He asked.

Jessica pinch his cheeks, "Of course Seobang, that's if He won't cry.." She said.

"But what if he cries and look for you?" He asked.

"You are there Seobang, You'll be his superhero.." She smiled then leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Alright, I have to go now, be back later.." She untangled his arms on her waist.

Yuri stood up and walk her to the door, "Call me frequently okay?" He said.

Jessica turned to him with a smile, "I will." She said then hugged him.

The tanned guy cupped her face to look at him, "I'll see you later baby, I love you!"

The Blonde girl nodded, "I love you too.."

Her husband leaned down and gave her lips a tender kiss, "I'll wait for you okay?" He kissed her again.

"Okay.. gotta go now.." She turned around and opened the door.

"Oh my Gosh! He's really cute!" The Couple heard a cheerful voice as soon as Jessica opened the door.

Yuri quickly pulled his wife by the waist, making her face him and kissed her lips, The Blonde responded by opening .

Seolhyun and Hani whose desks are just outside Yuri's office have their mouths and eyes wide open in shock, while the other staffs were one by one looking at the couple.

They couldn't believe it, Their Bosses are making out in front of them.

The two breakaway when they felt the need to breathe, Yuri rest their foreheads together.

"Don't be jealous okay?" He asked then look at his wife. "We're gonna have a meeting with them.."

Jessica nodded, "We have to go.." She said.

Yuri peck her forehead, "Just enjoy your shopping.. I love you Sica.."

"I love you too."

Tiffany then walk to them with Jeon Ji Hyun carrying Hyoyeon in her arms.

"Jessi, this is Jihyun Unnie.." She introduced with her eyes as if questioning the couple about what they just did.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Ji Hyun." The taller woman introduced herself, "I'm sorry I can't shake your hand." She apologized since she's carrying Hyoyeon.

Jessica smiled, "It's okay! By the way, I'm Jessica Kwon.."

Yuri cleared his throat, "She's My Wi-"

"Your Wife, I know Yul. I always see your SNS posts about Her and Your Son." Jihyun said with a huge smile, "Where is your cutie patootie?" She asked.

"Oh, He's sleeping." Jessica said then look at Yuri.

"I wanna meet him too. He looks so cute in the pictures!"

"Yeah, He looks like Yuri." Jessica proudly said.

Tiffany then remembered that they have a date, "Jessi, let's go?"

"Oh yeah." Jessica look at Yuri, "I have to go now.. See you later."

"I love you.." Yuri said then peck her forehead.

"I lo-" Jessica wasn't able to finish as Tiffany pulled her.

"Jessi says she loves you too!" Tiffany said then wave at them. "I'm so excited for our date!" She said as soon as she ride the car.

"Why do you have to just pull me?" Jessica asked as she put on her seatbelt.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "If I didn't do that, you and Yuri will surely make out in front of us and it will be embarrassing.."

"It's not embarrassing! Yuri and I are married and we love each other!" Jessica said, "and besides, Yuri started it! He was the first one to kiss me!"

"If I just know, You're trying to show off to Jihyun Unnie. Stop getting jealous of her Jess, she likes kids and not your husband!"

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Alright! Just stop nagging okay?" She said and drive the car away.

They arrived at the mall a few minutes later, Tiffany was all smiles since this is the first time after so long that she went out on a date with her best friend.

"I missed this Jess!" She giggled while linking arms with Jessica.

"Me too, That's Why we have to make the most out of it!" The Blonde giggled then take her phone to call her husband. "Hello Seobang.. We are here now baby, How's Yoongie?"

"Good to know, I left Yoongie in My office with Seolhyun and Hani, He's still sleeping, Our meeting will start in five minutes."

"Oh I see, Alright! I won't disturb you Seobang, I'll hang up now!"

"Okay baby, Have a good day! I love you!"

She smiled, "I love you too Seobang! See you later!"

"Okay, i'll call you after Our meeting, Bye!" Yuri then hang up.

"Jessi, let's enjoy this day! Come on!" Tiffany pulled her in a stall.

Jessica just smiled and let her best friend drag her.

----

"Unnie look! He's moving his feet!" Seolhyun called for Hani while looking at the sleeping baby.

"He must be dreaming.." Hani whispered.

They are inside Yuri's office and looking after Yoong since the tanned guy is in the middle of an important meeting.

"Be quiet okay? We can't afford to make him cry.. Ms. Jung is not here, I heard that he only wants Ms. Jung and not His own Daddy." Hani whispered.

Seolhyun nodded in understanding and just settled on the couch beside Hani who is holding her phone.

"Unnie, let's take a picture." Seolhyun whispered while shaking Hani's arm.

"Yah! Don't you have your own phone?" The older girl ask, "I'm busy okay?."

"Busy with your boyfriend.." Seolhyun rolled her eyes.

"Just focus on keeping quiet so that the baby will not wake up."

The Younger Girl just pouted and slumped down on the couch.

Just then, Hani's phone rings so loud that it startled Seolhyun. Hani cancelled the call then turned it off.

"Omo!" Seolhyun worriedly said then look at Yoong.

The Baby stirred in his sleep and slowly move his small body, He opened his eyes and look for someone familiar, particularly his mother but nothing.

He rolled over and crawled to the side, His lips quivered and started to whimper as he didn't see his Mother's face.

Hani and Seolhyun look at each other then walk to the crib, "Jerrell.." Hani called.

Yoong look up and saw someone he don't like, "Waaahhhh!!!!" He cried so loud.

Hani quickly take him from the crib and coo him, "Sshh, Don't cry Jerrell. Your Mommy is out while Your Daddy is in the middle of a meeting." She rub his back.

Yoong wailed even more, He wants his Mommy and not the two girls with him. 

"Unnie, Should I call Sir Yuri now?" Seolhyun asked seeing that Yoong will not stop crying.

"No, I heard that the meeting is very important, We can handle Jerrell, Don't bother him."

----

"Tiff.." Jessica called her best friend's attention who is busy choosing what to eat for lunch.

The Brunette look at her, "What?" She asked.

Jessica sighed and shake her head, "Nothing, Go ahead and order." She said then look away, She's thinking of asking her best friend about personal things but she is shy to talk to her about it.

Tiffany ordered their foods then focus on her, "What is it Jessi? I know you wanna ask me something." She said while playing her fingers on the table. "You can tell me anything." She added.

The Blonde heave a deep sigh of defeat, Tiffany can read her. "I have something personal to ask."

"Anything Jessi, as long as it's not about My life with Tae." The Brunette shrugged then look at her in disbelief, "Don't tell me you're gonna ask me about it?" 

Jessica shyly nodded, "Kinda."

"Oh Gosh!" Tiffany fan herself and blush.

"Don't worry Tiff, It's about me.."

"Okay, what about it?"

Jessica take a deep breath, "Um.. Yuri always want to have with me, Of course I want him too." She said then look away.

"And?" Tiffany asked, "Don't tell me you're having trouble having ?"

Jessica nodded with a pout. Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter