Chapter 38: Love & Affection

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

How are you guys!!

Anyway, please love this chapter!!

Chapter 38:

"Aaahh! Yes Yul! There, oh God i didn't know it will hurt.. i told you not too hard!" Jessica complained.

"I'm sorry! I was just.. you know it's been so long i can't control." Yuri panted. "Does it feel good?" He asked.

"Yes, wooh!! We should do it more often." She closed her eyes and feel her boyfriend's work. "Oh God Yul! I love it so much. Keep doing it."

Yuri did, he worked even more hard for her liking. "I'm tired baby." He said and stopped.

Jessica sat up on the bed and look at him. "It's okay.. my turn to make you feel better." She smiled. "Lay down now." She told him.

Yuri nodded and laid down on his stomach and put his hands on his head. The blonde girl sat on his waist and his back with Her palms.

"Oh God Sica! Your hands are really soft and gentle. I love it." His boyfriend sighed.

They were having massaging sessions. Early in the morning since Jessica want to relax but don't wanna go in a massage parlor so Yuri just did it for her and now it's his turn to have a relaxation.

"Will I pass as massage therapist?" She asked smiling.

Yuri hummed in response. He definitely love how his girlfriend's hand press his back.

"Your back is so hard.." She said. "I like it a lot." She thought looking at his y body.

Yuri noticed Jessica's touch is getting slower and her breathing is turning slow.

He turned his head and look at her, found her with close eyes. "Baby.." He called.

"Seobang I'm so sleepy." She said.

He shake his head, they just woke up but she's sleepy again. "Come here." He pulled her gently to lay next to him. "Let's take a nap then go out later." He said and kissed her cheek.

Jessica nodded and snuggled closer to him. "I'm sorry I couldn't finish your turn." She said.

He chuckled and hugged her tightly. "It's Alright."

----

"Babe, what do you think should we get?" Jessica asked showing her boyfriend different color of nail polish.

Yuri was looking somewhere and didn't hear her, the blonde girl creased her eyebrows and tiptoed to see what he's looking at.

"What's there?" She asked.

Yuri was startled and hold her hand. "Nothing baby.." He smiled.

Jessica eyed him for a couple of seconds then went back on the nail polish.

"I was asking what should I get?" She asked.

Yuri stared at her, Jessica looks like she's not in the mood. "Anything will look good on you baby." He said sweetly. He can't afford another petty fight from them.

Jessica sighed, she's getting upset because her boyfriend is not paying attention to her. She look at the nail paint and turned around.

"Never mind." She said and walked away looking for some products.

"Babo!" Yuri groaned scratching his hair. He's getting sick with their nonstop fights over silly things.

Jessica was looking at some beauty products and didn't noticed her boyfriend not beside her.

"Miss Jessica?" She was disturbed by the store employee.

"Huh?"

"Yuri told me to give this to his gorgeous girlfriend." She said and pointed at Yuri who was waving at her with a wide smile.

Jessica thanked the girl and look at the item on the paper bag and found two colored nail paints - Red and Black.

"I like those colors for you baby." Yuri said walking near her. "Let's enjoy together. I only have few days left." He said and intertwined their hands.

Jessica nodded at what he said, she's kinda sad that most of his time here was spend by the two of them fighting.

"I'm sorry." Jessica said.

"Let's go roam around!" He smiled and pulled her out of the store.

The two walk everywhere, talking everything and anything while sharing snacks.

"Yes babe, if you would meet her you'll get what i mean!!" Jessica laughed telling him stories about her Secretary's Aegyo.

Yuri smiled and opened the bottle cap of their soda then gave it to her. "She must be really cute." He said.

The blonde take the bottle and drink as she nodded her head. "She is! Super cute!" She giggled and returned the bottle to him.

Yuri drink too and put his arm around her shoulder. "Um.. Do you wanna eat out for dinner or you wanna cook us dinner?" He asked.

His girlfriend look at him with wide eyes. "Really? You'll let me cook one full meal for us?" She asked.

Yuri shrugged. "It's not your first time right? And besides I trust you." He smiled.

Jessica jumped like a kid and faced him. "I will do my best!" She promised.

The tanned guy chuckled and pinch her cheek. "Let's go grocery shopping now!" He said and his girlfriend instantly nodded.

"Sica.. what will you need?" Yuri asked while pushing the grocery cart.

Jessica was busy searching the recipe on her phone and so Yuri just let her.

The two roam around the store with Jessica on the lead. She take everything in the recipe as Yuri was just picking up things he personally needs.

They were in line on the counter to pay, when Jessica noticed that the girl in the counter was taking glances at Yuri.

She look up at her boyfriend and saw him busy checking the things they shopped.

"Good Afternoon Sir!" The Lady greeted.

Yuri nodded. "Good Afternoon!" He said with a big smile then hold his girlfriend's hand.

His phone then rings, he take it and answered.

"Hello?" He said then turned to Jessica. "'Kay." He then gave the phone to his girlfriend. "Kris." He said.

Jessica take it. "Yes stick."

"Jess.. I'm going back to Canada tonight." He informed.

"Why so sudden?"

"My Mom missed me." He chuckled.

While Jessica was busy talking to her friend, the girl from the counter was busy talking to Yuri too.

"You girlfriend?" She asked.

Yuri's hold from Jessica tightened then smiled. "More of.. my Fiancé." He said then peck the side of Jessica's head.

Jessica look at him and smiled, still on the phone.

The girl nodded and look at Jessica. "You look good together." She smiled.

After paying all the groceries, Yuri pulled his girlfriend outside while carrying all the bags with one hand.

"Okay, have a safe trip Kris! See you!" Jessica said and hang up. She then help Yuri by opening the car door for him. "Kris' going back to his hometown." She said.

Yuri smiled and nodded, he don't know if he should be happy or sad about Kris' departure so he just choose to not talk about it. "Let's go." He said and ride in the car.

---

"Cut it into four baby." Yuri told his girlfriend.

Jessica diligently did as she was told then put the vegetables in the container neatly.

"Done with preparing.. I'll cook now babe." Jessica smiled as Yuri nodded.

The tanned man was watching his girlfriend cook seriously. He was just sitting on a chair quietly and secretly recording his girlfriend's actions on video in his phone.

Jessica turned to him and smiled. "What are you doing?" She asked seeing his phone.

"Nothing.." He said putting his phone on the stand and keep recording. "Are you done?" He asked opening his arms for her.

She walked to him and stopped between his legs. "We'll just wait for like five minutes and it's done." She said, Yuri circled his arms on her waist and

She look down resting her arms on his shoulder with her hands caressing the back of his head.

The tanned guy kissed her tummy and blow on it playfully making his girlfriend squeal. "It tickles!" She laughed.

He look up and smiled. "Admit it, you love what i'm doing to you." He said.

She traced his lips with her thumb while biting her own lips. "Yes.. but I want this lips to be on my mouth." She said with her desire full eyes.

Yuri stood up and cupped her face, immediately crashing their lips together, Owning the lips on his.

Jessica close her eyes putting her on his chest and let him take the lead. Her boyfriend turned his head on the left and deepen the kiss.

After some time they broke the kiss. Yuri leaned down again and peck her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said then broke the kiss and turned the stove off.

The Korean Guy prepared the table without forgetting to keep his phone in his pocket.

They sat side by side and started to eat. "Thank you for the meal." Yuri said and bit his lips.

Jessica was nervous, this is her second time cooking something for Yuri without any help from him.

"How was it?" She asked seeing him chew. Yuri creased his eyebrows that made her even more nervous.

Yuri knew his girlfriend wanted an honest answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter