Chapter 43: Ooh La-la!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's another chapter!!

Enjoy!

Chapter 43:

Jessica woke up late afternoon, she slept late again since she's talking to her boyfriend the whole night.

She groaned while stretching her body then buried her face on her pillows as she think of Yuri.

"I miss Yul." She thought.

Her boyfriend is making her miss him even more by teasing her, Yuri has been such a playful guy showing his body to her and she knew he's doing it purposely.

A knock on the door broke her trance. "Jessi.. are you still breathing!" Mommy Jung called.

She chuckled at her mother and opened the door then went back on the bed.

Mommy Jung sighed in relief seeing her. "I thought something happened to you!" She said then smiled.

"Mommy.. I miss Yuri.." She said looking at her mother.

Mommy Jung sat on the bed and caress her legs. "Then visit him." She said.

"I'm thinking about it too.. but I have tons of work in the office." She pouted.

"Daddy isn't that old Sweetie. He can still handle it, or I can go back and work." She smiled.

Mommy Jung stopped working fully when Jessica started working in their company.

"Can you really do that?" She asked.

"Of course honey.. besides, I miss working and having a lunch date with your Dad." She said giggling. "You can spend like two weeks with him."

Jessica can't believe what she was hearing, two weeks is a long time and she's excited. "But Dad might not allow me."

"I can handle your Dad, I will use my power over him." Her mother said and winked at her that made her laugh.

She sat up and hugged her mother. "Thank you Mom! You are the best!"

"Plan your trip honey, Don't make your boyfriend miss you that much. He might look for someone else." Mommy Jung her back.

She broke the hug and pouted. "Mom, Yuri won't do that! He loves me!" She whined.

Her Mother laughed and nodded. "I was just kidding baby. Of course I know how obsessed you both are to each other. Your Eomma told me Yuri's office is full of your pictures." She giggled.

"You still keep in touch with Eomma?" She asked.

"Of course Honey, Me, Your Eomma and your Mama always talk on the phone and do video calling. We are best friends!" She proudly said. "You and Tiffany should love each other even more, she is the only sister you got."

She nodded, their parents always tell them that. "Of course Mom."

"Alright! Go down and eat! Tiffany's been looking for you!" Mommy Jung said and open the door.

Jessica stood up to go to the bathroom. "Alright Mom. Be down in a minute! Love you!"

"I love you too Sweetie!" Her Mom shouted back and went out.

----

"Jessi! Yul told me he will be busy when I give birth!" Tiffany whined to her friend.

They are in the garden of Jung Home, resting from their afternoon walk around the neighborhood.

"Don't worry I'll be here." She said and drink her juice the tried to call Yuri.

Tiffany look at her best friend's mood, she will tell her something and she need to confirm if she's in a good aura.

"Jessi.. I noticed Yul always go out with his friends." She said.

"Hmm. How did you know?" She asked still trying to contact him.

"In SNS." The brunette answered.

Jessica sighed, she too noticed his regular hang out with them, it's not that she don't want him to go out with someone else, it's just that Yuri would always go home drunk and she's worried about him.

"I've been telling him to moderate his drinking but he wouldn't listen." She said and slumped on her chair. "I don't what to do with him anymore."

Tiffany sighed and think about her best friend. "You should always call him to drift his mind off going out."

"I do.. that's why I slept late last night. I kept on talking to him so he wouldn't go out but it's me who's suffering." She mumbled.

"Yeah, you get sleep deprived." Her best friend said.

"It's not that, I can just sleep all day after talking to him but.. He kept teasing me whenever we talk." She said a little shy.

"What do you mean?"

"You know.. um.. Whenever we do video calling.. he would always show him a piece of him."

"Like?"

"His Abs.. um.. everything that would make me um.. you know?" She said with her slurred explanation.

"Hm.. you mean he's seducing you?" Tiffany asked. She nodded shyly. "Oh my gosh! Are seduced?"

"Yes! I'm missing him so much." She admitted.

Tiffany smiled widely, she can't believe the gentleman Kwon Yuri knows how to seduce his girlfriend.

"Get back Jessi!" She clapped her hands. "Get back on him. Seduce him so he would come running to you!"

"Can I do that?" She asked. "It's embarrassing Tiff. I can't strip in front of him especially in a video call."

"If so.. just let him seduce you then." The pregnant girl shrugged. "It's just my suggestion but if you don't like it. Your choice." She smiled.

Jessica kept quiet as she think about it.

----

"Dude, don't forget about our get together tonight!" Siwon told him on the other line.

Yuri chuckled, he wasn't able to come with them last night because of his girlfriend.

"Alright! I'll tell my girlfriend about it."

"Aish! You're so under your girlfriend."

"I just don't wanna fight." He laugh.

"You're just afraid of her! I'll see you later Dude! Ask permission to your Mama Sica first. Bye!"

"Bye."

He hang up and continued working. At lunch time he called his girlfriend to again.

He loves teasing her, she looks so cute whenever she's shy.

"Seobang.." Jessica answered. "Let's eat!" She said.

Yuri nodded and as usual, he showed her his lunch. "Baby.. it's getting hot in here." He started and take his shirt off.

Jessica cough and he silently smiled. "Kwon Yuri, it's not proper to eat that way, put your clothes on."

"But it's hot baby." He reasoned out.

"No.. I'm gonna hang up if you won't listen to me." She said.

Yuri sighed and put his clothes on. "Happy?" He asked.

Jessica nodded and send him flying kisses. "I love you!"

"I love you too.. let's eat now." He said, he's a little disappointed that he won be able to today.

"Baby.. Do you have plans in coming here?" Jessica asked.

Yuri sighed. "I want to. But Appa said we need to work double to transfer immediately in LA." He said with a sad face.

"Okay.." She look at his wrist watch. "I'll just shower Yul. I'll call you later." She said and smiled.

"Um.. about that.. Sica, my friends are inviting me for dinner later." He said with lower tone.

Jessica sighed then rolled her eyes. "Dinner? Or go bar hopping again?" She asked. "Tell me the truth Kwon Yuri."

"Sica.. I wasn't able to join them yesterday because I was talking to you the whole night." He said.

"I thought you wanna talk to me rather than going out with them?"

"Yeah, but they are teasing me for following you too much."

"So it's my fault now?" She sighed getting angry at him and his friends. "Alright, live your life with your friends."

"Don't be mad baby. I'm not blaming you or something." He said worriedly, they might fight again and he don't want it to happen.

But it's too late for him, Jessica's seems not mad already. "I'm not in the mood Yul. Just call me when you are free." She said and hang up.

"She didn't even said 'I love you'" He mumbled.

----

Jessica was sleeping soundly when she felt her phone vibrated. "Yuri.." She mumbled reading the name.

She just let the phone ring, Yuri might show her his friends' faces, and she don't want to see them. 

Yuri gained few more guy friends through Siwon, and the girls don't hang out with them often even Minho because Suzy is not allowing him.

The phone stopped ringing and she sighed, then it beep. She look at it and found Yuri messaged her.

From: My Life 

"Baby.. Please talk to me."

It read, she close her eyes then her phone ring again and this time she answered.

"Sica.."

"What?" She asked with a little angry tone.

"I'll have dinner with my friends no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter