Chapter 39: Big Mini World

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I know everyone is busy right now! this is my last update for 2017! I promise! Haha

Please enjoy this short update!

Chapter 39:

"Dude, I bought presents for my parents and sister. Please give it to them." Taeyeon said.

Yuri nodded and drink his beer, they are in the balcony and drinking with the two other Dads. This is the last night they will see each other and they're making the most out of it.

His flight is in two days, tomorrow he and Jessica will stay in the Penthouse since it's the latter's request. She wanted to be alone with Yuri and staying in the Kwon Residence isn't great since their families are just around the neighborhood.

"Is Jessica fine?" Daddy Jung asked.

"She said she is.. and I hope she really is fine." He answered then smiled. 

He made sure that on the past few days they were able to build sweet memories. And he would often remind her about his departure so she'll able to ready her mind.

"Hello Guys!" Jessica came in with plates in hand. "Please try JeTi's Pasta!" She said then sit on her boyfriend's lap. "You'll eat that okay?" 

Yuri nodded. "Of course I should eat it! It will be good for sure." He winked at her.

"And because I did something for you! Give me reward." She pouted for a kiss.

Yuri chuckled and shake his head. "You'll taste beer baby. Want that?" He asked her waist.

"Just a peck." She said, Yuri give in and peck her lips. "Don't make yourself drunk! We're leaving early tomorrow." She whispered.

"Even if i'm drunk, I swear i'll still wake up earlier than you." He giggled.

"Whatever!" She said and kiss his cheek before she walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm glad to see how much you love my Daughter, Yuri." Daddy Jung told him.

"I really love Sica, Papa. She is the only girl I love."

"I hope that's long lasting."

"My love for your Daughter is eternity, Papa. That I can assure you." He smiled.

Jessica look at the time and glance at the entrance from the kitchen. She's waiting for Yuri to come and go home.

"Honey.. your boyfriend won't leave you." Mommy Hwang said noticing her.

She sighed as she remembered his departure. "He will Mama. In two days." She sadly said.

The three women look at each other and then to her. "You'll see each other again Sweetie.. Don't be sad." Mommy Jung tried to coax her.

"I know.. but I can't help it, I'm gonna miss him so bad." She said.

"Yeah, so you better make the most out of your last day together.. physically alright! Not for real." Tiffany said rolling her eyes as she saw her best friend glare at her.

Jessica composed herself. "I know! I wish we can fit all the memories I want us to have in one day."

"Excuse me.. Time for Sicababy to sleep." Yuri suddenly disturbed them looking so drunk.

Jessica almost jump into her seat as soon as she saw him. "Alright, Goodnight everyone!!" She said and gave each one of them a kiss. "I love you all." She waved and hugged Yuri.

"Aish! She's so smitten." Mommy Hwang said.

The two walked back to Yuri's house, The blonde is helping her boyfriend walk straight since the tanned guy is so drunk.

"Sicababy.. I'm really sad to leave you." Yuri started his drunk talking. Jessica opened the door of his room. "Forgive me if I have to leave you for now. But don't worry Seobang will do everything to be with you soon!" He said and face her. "You don't wanna talk to me anymore?" He asked as Jessica wouldn't speak.

"Sit here babe." She said and gently pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed. "Wait.." She said and went to his drawer to get a towel then proceed to the bathroom.

"I don't want this day to end!" Yuri kept on talking while Jessica is just preparing to clean him.

"Babe!! Do you want to shower?" She yelled peeking on the door from the bathroom.

Yuri hugged himself shaking his head with a pout. "It's cold." He said.

"Aish! Such a baby." Jessica mumbled then went out with a wet towel and a basin.

She put the water basin on the bed then pulled his shirt off. She then started to wipe his face with the towel that made him giggle.

"If I grow old Sicababy will take care of me like this." He said.

"Of course! If you are sick or drunk I will take care of you. But i'm not giving you any permission to get drunk and sick all the time okay. Take care of yourself really well. So that Sicababy will give you lots of rewards." She mumbled.

"That's how much you love me?" He asked.

"I will do more than that baby. Because I love you so much."

Afterward, the two laid down in bed with Yuri snuggling really close to his girlfriend.

"Hmm. Hmm." She was humming while caressing his hair and his back with her hands to lull him to sleep.

Yuri leave a peck on her collarbone. "I love you baby." He said and buried his face on her chest.

"I love you."

---

The next day, the two drive to the penthouse in the morning, then went out after they settle their bags to eat in a restaurant.

"I wanna go shopping after this baby." Yuri told her.

"Sure!" She smiled and feed him. "Your flight is tomorrow morning.." She suddenly blurted out.

Yuri nodded and hold her hand. "I don't want you to bring me to the airport." He said.

"Why not? Don't you wanna see me one last time?" She asked.

"No.. it's not that baby.. i mean.. it will be hard for me to leave you.."

She sighed and just lowered her head. "Okay." She said and take her hand away from his hold.

He stared at her, trying to figure out her actions. "You're mad.." He breathed.

"I'm not." She said and look at him. "I'm sad baby.. This set up will drive me crazy." She admitted.

"Wait just a little more time baby.. I will visit you again." He told her. "I promise."

She smiled sadly and nodded. "Let's just enjoy this day together!" She said as Yuri nodded. "Let's go! I don't wanna eat anymore!"

The two was strolling to every shop with holding hands. Jessica can't just bring herself from letting him go at least just today.

"Do you think your Mom will like this?" Yuri broke her trance showing her a simple blouse.

Jessica smiled and nodded her head. "Of course, she likes anything that you give her."

He giggled and take it, Yuri is shopping for the two families in LA after he finished shopping for his parents.

"What about you baby? Do you need anything?" He asked his quiet girlfriend.

"You.. I only need you." She smiled and tightened the hold on his hand.

"You are so sweet today." He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Makes me want to bring you home now." He whispered.

"Then let's go home! You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter