Chapter 17: Just Another Workaday

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update but a short one.

 

Thank you for your support from the last chapter!!

 

Chapter 17: 

 

 

Jessica woke up feeling sore, she don't wanna move too much. She feels like her legs turned into Jelly.

 

She covered herself with the blanket, then the door creaked open revealing Yuri on his bare chest carrying a tray of foods. He smiled at her, and she smiled back. But then the memory of last night struck her. Her smile disappeared.

 

"Perfect! You're awake." He said as he put the tray down on the bed. He crawled next to her and kissed her cheek. "Good Morning." He greeted happily.

 

She didn't greeted back, Yuri put the breakfast in front of her. "Baby, let's eat." He said and tried to feed her but she tilted sideways.

 

Yuri was surprised at her actions. "What's wrong baby?" He asked fixing her hair but the latter won't speak. "Baby." He called again.

 

Jessica hid inside the blanket. She's upset about last night.

 

Yuri tried to pull the covers but her grip was too strong. "What's happening to you baby?" He asked.

 

"I hate you!" She shouted.

 

He was baffled. "What did I do? Baby, talk to me."

 

"Don't touch me."

 

He sighed. "You know what Sica. If you don't wanna talk to me, fine! I'll just go home." He said and stood up.

 

Jessica quickly sat up as she heard it, she then saw Yuri standing beside the bed with his arms crossed. "Why do you have the guts to get mad at me?!" She asked.

 

He sighed and shook his head. "I'm not mad, i was just upset Because you don't wanna talk to me. You don't wanna tell me what I did Wrong.. we were fine last night." He said as he sat down on the bed holding her face.

 

She held the blanket on her chest tightly. "Why didn't you pull out?" She asked looking upset. Yuri became quiet as he find out the reason behind her madness. "I might get pregnant Yul." She told him worriedly.

 

Yuri tried to hold her face but she shoo him away. "We're gonna get married baby." He said.

 

She got mad even more, of course it will be fine for him since he won't be the one carrying the baby for nine months. "But i'm not yet ready to have a baby! I'm still young, my life is just starting, what if i got pregnant?" She shouted.

 

"I'm sorry baby. I promise I will be careful next time." He said looking guilty. "Don't worry too much."

 

Jessica glared at him. "Who told you there's next time?" She asked. "We're not gonna do it again. I'm so sore. I can't even move my legs!!" She complained childishly.

 

Yuri pouted. "You're just over reacting." He mumbled.

 

"How could you say that?! You don't know how I feel!" She kept on whining while Yuri just stare at her. "Look at you, you're just sitting there! How could you not do something to make me feel better?" She shouted.

 

"I love you!" Yuri told her still staring.

 

"I love you too." She answered unwittingly, Yuri smiled as she groaned. "Aish Jinjja! You're tricking me!" She pointed at him.

 

"I'm not, i really love you." He hold her hand. "Don't you?" He asked.

 

"I love you of course. But don't divert the topic!!"

 

"Please Sica. Let's not fight. Aren't you tired of fighting?" He asked.

 

Jessica pouted she just want an assurance that she won't get pregnant but Yuri don't know how to coo her. "What if I get pregnant? What's gonna happen?" She asked.

 

Yuri pulled her by her neck and kissed her tenderly. "I will take good care of our baby. Don't worry too much baby." He peck her again. "I love you." He whispered.

 

She held his arm. "I love you too."

 

"Come on let's eat. We need to go home." He informed her while he's feeding her.

 

After they eat, Yuri wanted her to shower but Jessica was complaining because of her lower body.

 

He was sitting on the edge of the bed as Jessica was leaning on the headrest. "Did I hurt you really bad baby?" He asked worriedly, he thought that she was just kvetching to get attention but then seeing her now made him convinced that she's really not in good condition.

 

Seeing him guilty, Jessica pouted. "How can we go home if I'm like this? My parents might suspect something." She said looking down.

 

"You wanna stay here for another day?" He asked. He actually don't like the idea of them staying for another day, it makes him want her more. Especially that Jessica is acting cute and all, he might lose control of himself.

 

Jessica bit her lip, seeing her so cute Yuri bit his lip too. "Don't do that. You're still sore! God i need to go out." He thought.

 

"I don't know Yul. You decide." She looked at him with those innocent eyes that made him lose his mind.

 

He kissed her and gently laid her down on the bed. Jessica was responding to him but then she felt his hands her bare and she stopped, they might go in for another love making.

 

"Yul, i'm still sore." She reminded him.

 

His hands still on her . Yuri bit his lip he wanted to on them but he knows Jessica won't agree.

 

Jessica pulled his hands away from her. "You wanna do something to me Yul?" She asked. She was reading his moves. She knew He's tempted.

 

Yuri nodded his head childishly. "I wanna kiss you all over baby." He admitted.

 

She held his chin up and kissed his lips. "We'll just do it again next time okay? When I'm all fine." She assured and kissed him once more. "Before we go back to Seoul, you'll have me the whole day! I promise babe." She said. It made his desire grow. "You want that? I'm yours the whole day!" She winked at him.

 

Yuri felt hot, and kissed her again. His hand snake on her again and squeezed them. Jessica moaned out loud. "I love you baby." He whispered then stopped freeing her mounds. "I can't wait to have you the whole day." He smiled as he feel . It's hard already. Jessica looked at his hand on his crotch and blushed.

 

"Isn't it Sore?" She asked innocently still blushing. She's curious of what he feels.

 

"No baby. He wants you right now." He said and hold her hand and put it on his hard on to feel him. "Can you feel it? It's so hard for you." Jessica was surprised, it's really hard.

 

She retracted her hand and covered herself, she can't believe that they were talking about this kind of things. Yuri smiled and stood up. He took the pile of clothes and went to the bathroom and wash it with his hands.

 

Jessica fell asleep again while Yuri was busy cleaning the whole house before they leave. After he clean he cook lunch for them then wake the Princess up.

 

"Baby, wake up now." He shake her body. Jessica stirred and Opened her eyes.

 

"Come on you go shower were coming home after lunch." He informed her. Jessica sat up. Her soreness lessened Yuri help her walk to the bathroom. "Do you need anything else?" He asked.

 

"Um. I think i'm good." She answered.

 

Yuri smiled. "I'll be here, just call for me if you need help or something." He said and close the door.

 

He took his phone out and looked at the chat with his friends as he wait for Jessica to finish. 

 

He smiled and felt giddy, his friends were asking about his vacation, He can't wait to tell them that Jessica and him are officially together and now engaged.

 

"Seobang.." Jessica called as she opened the door. Yuri was startled and sat up, he tossed his phone on the bed and walked to her.

 

"What is it baby?" He asked as he sat her on the bed.

 

"I'm tired." She whined like a baby.

 

He smiled, Jessica is so cute in his eyes. "Let's eat then we're going home. You can sleep on our way home." He said as he kissed her head.

 

"But my car is with me. I need to drive it back home." She said pouting.

 

"I'll asked Daddy Hwang to get someone to bring the car home." He said her back.

 

The both of them went down to the dining as Yuri served them their lunch. Jessica was spacing out.

 

"Baby. Are you okay?" He asked.

 

She sighed she still worry about getting pregnant. "Babe, what if You really got me pregnant?" She worriedly asked.

 

Yuri stared at her, she really don't wanna have a baby yet. He held her hand. "Don't think about it. You can't be pregnant cause we only did it once." He said trying to lessen her worries.

 

"Really? Is it true?" She asked innocently.

 

Yuri nodded. "Yes, the next time we do it, i'll make sure to pull out." He smiled even more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter