Ready To Let Her Go?

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ready To Let Her Go?

"Is it true that Sejeong and Hana-ssi are dating today, Mimi unnie?" Sally asked Mimi in surprise.

A lot of students saw Hana and Sejeong exited the school ground together a while ago, since the two are both popular in their school, the rumor that the two are dating now spreads fast like a wind.

Soyee glared at Sally who chose to sit next to Mimi rather than her while Mina and Hyeyeon are just busy eating their own ice creams. Haebin who's sitting across Mimi can't help but glared at the latter who keeps on giving her annoying grins.

The six girls are currently in their favorite ice cream shop after their school classes ended. Haebin can't understand why Sally invited Mimi to join with them.

"Dating? I don't think so. They are just hanging out as friends." Mimi answered without looking at Sally but instead, steal a glance at Haebin.

Soyee rolled her eyes. "How sure are you? Sejeong obviously asked Hana-ssi out like a date. Our Sejeongie is head over heels over your bestfriend, Jung Mimi."

Mimi felt so surprised in what Soyee said that she choked while eating her own cup of ice cream. Sally was about to go the counter to ask for water but Haebin hurriedly put out a water bottle inside her bag.

Haebin contemplated whether to give it to Mimi or not but watching the latter coughing and looks struggling, she just gave her water bottle to Mimi who surprisingly grabbed it then drink on it without complaining.

"Are you okay, Mimi unnie?" Mina asked slightly worried. "This is the first time I saw someone choked while eating an ice cream."

"Yeah. That's so new and weird." Hyeyeon agreed while scooping her own ice cream. "Ice cream melts easily inside our mouths. How could that choke you, Mimi unnie?"

Mimi rolled her eyes. "Nothing is impossible, kids."

"What? So it means that Haebin unnie who hates you can possibly fall in love with you, Mimi unnie?" Mina asked innocently. Haebin who's sitting on her right side glared at her then shoved ice cream inside .

Mimi grinned then looked at Haebin. "Well, if Haebin really hates me, there's a big possibility that she will fall in love with me. The more you hate, the more you love, right?"

Haebin glared at Mimi. "Yah. Falling in love with you is the most craziest thing to do, Jung Mimi. Why would I do that?" The other girls laughed except Mimi and Haebin who both glared in each others.

"We're talking about Sejeong and Hana-ssi but our new ship became the topic now." Soyee said then felt a flying ice cream spoon lands on her left cheek courtesy from Haebin. "Yah. Stop overreacting, Han Haebin."

"Let's go back talking about Sejeong and Hana-ssi again." Sally said stopping the glaring battle between Haebin and Soyee. "I hope Sejeong and Hana-ssi become a couple someday. They look so perfect together."

"No way!" Mina shouted surprising her friends and the other customers who looked at them."NaJeong is real. My mommy Sejeong and daddy Nayoung are meant to be."

Mimi widen her eyes in surprise. She's not aware that her new friends are shipping Sejeong with Hana and Nayoung seriously.

"We are team HaSe!" Sally and Soyee said in unison.

"Sejeong and Hana-ssi looks perfect together." Sally said then Soyee added. "Sejeong is a God while Hana-ssi is a goddess so they are the perfect pair."

Mina shook her head then glared at Sally and Soyee. "Well, Sejeong unnie is perfect and she's super strong that's why she's perfect with Nayoung unnie who's clumsy and sloppy."

Hyeyeon nodded and said. "Opposites attracts so NaJeong is the best."

Sally, Soyee, Mina and Hyeyeon argued like noisy kids about their ships while Haebin and Mimi are just watchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter