Finale

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finale

Hana smiled contently after watching the sunset. She's sitting alone in one if the swings of her favorite public park, her favorite place to be with Nayoung. Hana is really happy to give Nayoung the freedom that both of them deserve, not because they don't love each others that much, but because they love each others too much so they did that choice.

Hana doesn't regret it even though she knows that she's so in love with Nayoung, she believes it is the best for the both of them. Hana hopes that Sejeong and Nayoung will finally give their love story a chance for a happy ending. And of course, Hana prayed for her special someone to come soon and save her in this complicated lovestory.

"Good evening." Hana heard someone said. She looked up then saw a beautiful tall girl standing in front of her now with a shy smile on her face. "Am...I just want to ask if...can I sit on the vacant swing next to you? If it's alright."

Hana smiled. "Sure, don't worry."

The pretty tall girl widen her smile then sat on the vacant swing next to Hana who just looked back on the night sky with a smile on her face. Hana noticed that the unfamiliar girl keeps on stealing glances at her and she caught her stare making the latter looked away from her with a blush on her cheeks. Hana found her shyness cute so she can't help but giggled softly.

The pretty girl looked back at Hana curiously. "I'm sorry if I'm acting weird or scary to you, it's just that...you are so pretty that's why..."

Hana noticed the girl fidgetting .making her smile. "Thank you for the compliment. You are so pretty too, miss."

The girl smiled shyly. "Really? T-Thank you, Hana-sunbaenim."

Hana widen her eyes in shock. "You know me?"

The girl scratched her head then laughed awkwardly. "Of course, sunbaenim. I'm your junior in the school we are both studying at and...I'm one of your fans on that school."

Hana smiled. "It was an honor for me to have a very beautiful fan like you, miss..."

"I'm Dabin. Lee Dabin but my friends love calling me Yeonwoo, Hana sunbaenim" Yeonwoo said smiling widely while stretching a hand to Hana who accept it with a smile too.

They spent some minutes talking about school stuffs, not too personal questions and being friendly and familiarize to each others. Hana noticed that Yeonwoo keeps on blushing while talking with her and she found her really nice and cute.

Hana realized that maybe, this is the time to open her heart for someone else.

---------------------------------

Hana woke up by the loud knockings on her bedroom door making her groaned then covered her head with a pillow.

"Yah, Shin Bora. Your ex girlfriend is here and looking for you. I keep on knocking on your door for too long so you better wake up now, you sleepyhead!" Mimi shouted while loudly knocking more like banging Hana's bedroom door.

Hana rolled her eyes then forced herself to sit up then opened the door. Mimi smirked at her before walking into the kitchen. Hana walked into the living room and saw Nayoung smiling at her.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep, Hana unnie." Nayoung said.

Hana yawned then shook her head. "It's okay. It's kinda late anyway. I'm sorry for making you wait, Nayoung."

"I didn't. I just came then Mimi unnie suddenly started hitting your bedroom door like a bully kid." Nayoung said with a chuckle.

Hana groaned. "Why am I bestfriends with that bully kid? Tsk."

"I think you should freshen up your self on the bathroom now while I'll wait for you. Let's have a breakfast together outside, Hana unnie." Nayoung said.

Hana smiled. "I would love to but...I think you should go to the train station now, Nayoung."

"Huh? Why?" Nayoung asked confused. "Did you bought a train ticket for me without my knowing? Are you giving me a surprise travel today, Hana unnie?"

Hana shook her head then motioned on the door. "You better hurry now and stop Sejeong from running away from you, Nayoung. This is now or never for Najeong."

Nayoung widen her eyes then stand up. "T-Thank you, Hana unnie."

Nayoung rushed to the door then exit in a hurry. Mimi went out from the kitchen then walked closer to Hana.

"Don't tell me today is the day the great Kim Sejeong will go to Japan, Hana." Mimi said confused.

Hana chuckled. "Nope. Not yet."

Mimi frowned. "What? Then why did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter